Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic (3032 Views)

Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide / Tomi Coker: 104 COVID-19 Cases Were Discovered In One Company In Sagamu / Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by odizeey(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2018
alezzy13:

Seriously what is really wrong with some of you for goodness sake? And you even mentioned God in ur post. Pathetic.

@topic the euthanasia debate will always be and as polarising as ever. Aside the fact its biblically wrong, other fear is that it could easily be exploited

have the mention of God been banned from the world? Let me tell you and others of your kind that the baba is not better dan dose who flew from 3rd mainland bridge. God no go happy with am.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
Afobear:
Mumu...you call your suffering enjoying ? You are really slow
f.ucking go and die nah angry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by Afobear: 11:21am On May 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
f.ucking go and die nah angry
tell that to your papa
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2018
Afobear:
tell that to your papa
Tell dat to your stupid momma who should have aborted your stupid self long ago before coming online to type poo

It's simple,go and die angry

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by Afobear: 11:41am On May 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Tell dat to your stupid momma who should have aborted your stupid self long ago before coming online to type poo

It's simple,go and die angry
I repeat ,tell that to your papa
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2018
Afobear:
I repeat ,tell that to your papa
Not until you are long dead and forgotten...

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55am On May 05, 2018
alezzy13:

Seriously what is really wrong with some of you for goodness sake? And you even mentioned God in ur post. Pathetic.

@topic the euthanasia debate will always be and as polarising as ever. Aside the fact its biblically wrong, other fear is that it could easily be exploited

You cn still drive ur point without saying *something is wrong with you*Like u rightly said ,the debate will always be.I av spoken my mind,feel free to say urs with out insults.
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by Afobear: 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Not until you are long dead and forgotten...
you wouldn't want to go this way with me ...be warned
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:43pm On May 05, 2018
Afobear:
you wouldn't want to go this way with me ...be warned
Now I know you value your life...

Stop calling pipo slowpokes..
Re: Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic by lanre316: 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
noblealuu:
He's such an ingrate to Almighty God who has spared his life all this while. I pray he change his mind upon touching down at Switzerland.

I choose to ignore all yee trolls who mentioned me with unpalatable comments.

Euthanasia no matter who legalized it is a crime against God. This grandpa didn't create the life he's about to terminate and he's therefore bound to attract God's judgement and indignation.

It's cowardly and smacks of dignity to say the least.

Right here is our problem in Africa. I mean how can we develop when our youths are thinking like this? Religion has rotten our brains beyond repair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young / Getting Pregnant With Fibroids And A Blocked Tube – Is It Possible? / Cost To Fill And File A Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.