Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (37988 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
Diversity is inherent in human sexuality and other organic dimesions and must be encouraged. If it makes you happy, who am i to judge?

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

..that Kenya boy look like falconey.(from nairaland )....I swaaaar angry
hahaha my neck oooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Mouthgag: 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
Sick bastards

I detest gays angry

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
Cahi!

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
The man jeje nor include Nigerians in the reception. grin cheesy
There are many coded gay, lesbian and bisexual Black people out there. Only a tiny minority come out. It must be terrible hiding such.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:30pm On May 03, 2018
why do all kenyans have red eyes......??...wetin them dey smoke.....??....cow dung....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by jegz25(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2018
If you think these people are not sick, then you are sick as well

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by TadM: 6:31pm On May 03, 2018
these gay guys and their issues. i suspect you are the woman version right, giving him your ass to blep for 6 years. insainity , gay to me is a thing of the mind, i for one; i feel its madness.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by anyimontana(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
embarassed Ugly Muthafuckerz. something tells me the Nigerian is Nwaamaikpe
no girl go even won date dis one even if e be straight nigga
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by ReinaFarine: 6:33pm On May 03, 2018
All the mummy G.Os and daddy G.S. of nairaland will come here with their awaiting result and jamb score that cannot buy bread to insult an award winning writer because of who he chose to marry?

Stupidity.

HML to the couple jare.

And NL cannot just write Award winning writer... Mba oh! The gay is an adjective to qualify his nationality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by oochi123(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2018
Hahahaha. Where are the gays we have in Nigeria? Are you guys not bold enough to get married? Very disgusting act.. Abeg being straight nai sure pass.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by anyimontana(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2018
braimeddy:
Bobrisky ur lover has finally revealed himself
but Bob na nursery school dropout .so there's no how he will b going to further his studies for south na
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
damnit....this is mass madness....maniacs....! angry angry
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by chronique(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
Wasted sperm
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Paperwhite(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
embarassed Ugly Muthafuckerz. something tells me the Nigerian is Nwaamaikpe
shocked Savage! grin grin grin
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
Y'all should stop insulting them.

They can do whatever they like with their lives.

How exactly does gay marriage affect your lives?

Nigerians and backwardness

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by akdjr(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2018
Then human being will still be calling themselves higher animals...... Even the animals we claim we are higher than can never indulge in this kind of act.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Sagay212: 6:38pm On May 03, 2018
nor bring ya wedding come naija oooo...ne kuje prison you go do am
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by KhadyM(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2018
justtoodark:
why do all kenyans have red eyes......??...wetin them dey smoke.....??....cow dung....

Have you seen all Kenyans? Lmao
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:39pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
Y'all should stop insulting them.

They can do whatever they like with their lives.

How exactly does gay marriage affect your lives?

Nigerians and backwardness

how can you call us backward....??...which sense is in what they are doing....??

we dont need bibles or korans to tell us that its not good....their is just no sense in it....its just pure evil lust.....

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:41pm On May 03, 2018
KhadyM:

Have you seen all Kenyans? Lmao

yea....i met many...and they all had red eyes....women too...they like chewing on a strange leaf that makes them high....i forgot the name....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

..that Kenya boy look like falconey.(from nairaland )....I swaaaar angry

Dead grin grin grin
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by mamatwiny(f): 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
How am I sure one Yahoo boy is not on this guys case.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
.............Nonsense!
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by joxxy01(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
bob risky na queen for where this one dey
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
LucifersLight:
Diversity is inherent in human sexuality and other organic dimesions and must be encouraged. If it makes you happy, who am i to judge?

the problem is ,they cant control their urges....if you have children and they are boys,then you dont want gays around....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2018
justtoodark:

how can you call us backward....??...which sense is in what they are doing....??

we dont need bibles or korans to tell us that its not good....their is just no sense in it....its just pure evil lust.....

this is a civilized world.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by goodnews777: 6:52pm On May 03, 2018
This is how your understanding is enhanced. The devil is real.Just in case you had doubts. Shitty people.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by funnynation(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo how far nah? I no come hear from you since yesterday nah. My name dey list nah. Abeg reply me here
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

this is a civilized world.

no thank you,we no want....we rather stay backward....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
they are still under control because they are scared of straight people,what we would do if they mess up....

but when they loose that fear,then good night....

not scared to go talk with straight men awaiting they are gay too,children will not be save,especialy boys....

thats why they brought the term bisexual....they will await all humans to be bisexual....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / My Aunt Married At 39 / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.