Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,609 members, 7,861,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday (71535 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Daremee: 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
CastedDude:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafran warlord, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, was spotted having a swell time with her pretty daughter in Madrid, Spain. The beautiful 50-year-old businesswoman and politician, apparently couldn't contain her happiness while chilling with her daughter, Chichi to celebrate her birthday.

Mrs. Ojukwu prayed for her daughter and wished her well as she added a year.

Here are pictures of the duo enjoying themselves together.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/bianca-ojukwu-and-her-pretty-daughter-spotted-chilling-in-spain-photos.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1835858790048160&id=100008721701950

That daughter is really cute. A chip off the old block. Hard to believe she's the toddler with her thumb in her mouth. Bianca looks great

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2018
If I dey see fine girls of my peer dey date older men who get their mates as grand children,e dey vex me ehn.Them go con dey call their grand fathers"baby!
undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sonsomegrigbo: 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
drkay:
This woman is the hallmark of beauty.

Says a Igbo

Shiorrrrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Seun360(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.

I no blame you.
Like father like son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by J2381: 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
Kai! Bianca is hotter than her daughter. Wow! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
Ajeku FFK
Afonja niqqurz bleeping ugwu ladies since independent grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Archangel15: 9:00pm On May 03, 2018
J2381:
Kai! Bianca is hotter than her daughter. Wow! shocked

She is the most beautiful woman in West Africa

16 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Jaquar456: 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced
Even at her age she is stunning, impossibly beautiful!
And she exudes so much class and poise.

I love this woman. Not like all these useless slay queens who no Sabi anything .
Beautiful, intelligent, accomplished
She's obviously in love with Spain where she was ambassador

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
CastedDude:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafran warlord, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, was spotted having a swell time with her pretty daughter in Madrid, Spain. The beautiful 50-year-old businesswoman and politician, apparently couldn't contain her happiness while chilling with her daughter, Chichi to celebrate her birthday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/bianca-ojukwu-and-her-pretty-daughter-spotted-chilling-in-spain-photos.html

Cheiiiii. I no know why my bro FFK nor marri this woman. Dem for still dey togeda till now. He just use and dump her sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2018
Archangel15:

She is the most beautiful woman in West Africa
for ur flatina mind
ode oshi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by danie25: 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
She's beautifully made by God.

17 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Archangel15: 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
for ur flatina mind

ode oshi grin

Don't quote me with your stupidity next time mpama

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by clems88(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
Fine woman cheesy abeg who get her digits grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by PierreAbutu(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2018
CastedDude:

Beautiful ladies

After abusing Igbos on NL, some (Yoruba Demons and Yahooplus patronizers) would soon start eyeing her daughter as ASSURANCE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2018
Archangel15:

Don't quote me with your stupidity next time mpama
Ok... miss stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by mana123: 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
Jaquar456:

I love this woman. Not like all these useless slay queens who no Sabi anything .
Beautiful, intelligent, accomplished
She's obviously in love with Spain where she was ambassador

She's simply gorgeous. Stainless asampete nwanyi

18 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced

what I hated most of that. that dirty ojukwu was the one that pounded her.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by deji17: 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
How come the daughter come get some resemblance with FFK like this?.. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by shizzle1: 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
for ur flatina mind

ode oshi grin
abobaku, why are you so unfortunate?

Onuku

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by rickyrex(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Bet how did ojukwu toast this beautiful lady called bianca bikonu?

what did he say? cheesy
ojukwu was learned and I think more learned than any military man of his time. So nothing too hard for him to say to Bianca

18 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by clems88(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Bet how did ojukwu toast this beautiful lady called bianca bikonu?

what did he say? cheesy
he said bebim I rove you grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by mana123: 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
WinningSun:

what I hated most of that. that dirty ojukwu was the one that pounded her.

Like your dirty father pounded Your mgbeke mother

18 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Adamummya(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2018
beautiful woman

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2018
Mother is far prettier
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Antichristus: 9:21pm On May 03, 2018
Igbo men always dating women the age of their daughters and never reaping the fruits of their paternal labour over their children. The labour of this hero's past, forever, is in vain over his own children.

And, just curious, who is boning Bianca Ojukwu these days.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by nowpresence(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2018
those cheek bones.....

13 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by kiosk1: 9:23pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

All this yeye girls come and see real definition of beauty. This is just lovely Is not just by dressing anyhow and looking like 10 kobo hawkers at ojuelegba as the brainless girls nowadays are busy disgracing themselves. Bianca is top of the league, this her daughter look angelic and refined. Money is good sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by kiosk1: 9:24pm On May 03, 2018
Antichristus:
Igbo men always dating women the age of their daughters and never reaping the fruits of their paternal labour over their children. The labour of this hero's past is ever in vain over his own children.

And, just curious, who is boning Bianca Ojukwu these days.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Antichristus, your miserable papa. No tell your mama o.

13 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by drkay(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Says a Igbo

Shiorrrrrr

My brother, the fact that this woman is very beautiful is evidence-based. Most women in her age group have totally lost it.
Meanwhile, as a well-mannered Omoluabi, I'll not insult you in return.

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Mouthgag: 9:26pm On May 03, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.
Dear Osu
No one worships a whọre that sings rap and dance on a dick.
Ask FFK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Mouthgag: 9:28pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

To crown it all, she's also a slùt
Ask FFK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by kiosk1: 9:32pm On May 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

To crown it all, she's also a slùt
Ask FFK
As is your mother, mouthgag.your aids infested mother has been serially gangraped by the mechanics in your yard
This is for you, . Anu mpama

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.