Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Included In UNIBEN Exam Ques - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Included In UNIBEN Exam Ques (430 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Included In UNIBEN Exam Ques by 247frolic(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2018
A UNIBEN student shared a picture of their exam question paper and “shaku shaku”, “science student”, and “I like your waist in particular” were included in the questions.

The exam question set for students in the department of English and Literature in University of Benin had this question: “Explain “shaku shaku,” science students, and “I like your waist in particular” as products of a society that is highly influenced by popular culture and dance.

The entertainment industry can never be overlooked. Screenshot below:

http://newshelm.ng/shaku-shaku-and-i-like-your-waist-in-particular-included-in-uniben-exam-question/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Included In UNIBEN Exam Ques by Mynd44: 6:07am On May 04, 2018

(1)

A Lot Of People Think Rich Men Pay My Bills - Actress Sotayo / Organisers, Rigging after Tiwa was allegedly replaced with Yemi Alade | VIDEO / Chioma Akpotha Reveals How Her Secondary School Life Affected Her Relationship W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.