Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Transgender Woman Claims To Have Slept With THOUSANDS Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Woman Claims To Have Slept With THOUSANDS Of Men (723 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Claims To Have Slept With THOUSANDS Of Men by FidelPerez(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2018
Transgender woman claims to have slept with THOUSANDS of men since her gender Reassignment surgery – including nine in a single NIGHT
Crystal Warren says she has had 2,000 sexual partners since transitioning. The 48-year-old hopes to sleep with a further 1,000 before she turns 50

Crystal Warren, 48, from Brighton, jokes that she's gone from 'man to man eater' since her transition.
She has no plans on slowing down and hopes to have slept with 3000 men before she turns 50.
Crystal says that she is so busy between the sheets because....
To continue reading....[url] http://fidelitydiary.com/transgender-woman-claims-to-have-slept-with-thousands-of-men/[/url]
www.fidelitydiary.com

Re: Transgender Woman Claims To Have Slept With THOUSANDS Of Men by keentola(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2018
FidelPerez:

Transgender woman claims to have slept with THOUSANDS of men since her gender Reassignment surgery – including nine in a single NIGHT
Crystal Warren says she has had 2,000 sexual partners since transitioning. The 48-year-old hopes to sleep with a further 1,000 before she turns 50

Crystal Warren, 48, from Brighton, jokes that she's gone from 'man to man eater' since her transition.
She has no plans on slowing down and hopes to have slept with 3000 men before she turns 50.
Crystal says that she is so busy between the sheets because....
To continue reading....[url] http://fidelitydiary.com/transgender-woman-claims-to-have-slept-with-thousands-of-men/[/url]
www.fidelitydiary.com
Jagunlabi.. Slay mamas, meet your mother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Get Married On Time Are? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (pls Advice Me) / LIKE SERIOUSLY! Ugandan Women Impose ‘sex Tax’ On Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.