Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria (454 Views)

I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2018
My name is Chris Sylva, I am indigene of Edo state, I graduated from Uniben in 2016.
The reason why am Coming out to be voted in as President of Nigeria is because I am fed up of the way our Leaders rule with so much ineptitude, I have seen that Nigerians need a honest change but I won't bring change, I want to heal Nigeria from her so many injuries, I wish to address 3 major issues which is
1)inadequate power supply
2)bad roads
3)Lack of industries to employ Nigerians
I wish to kindly pray you all to vote me come 2019.

Let's forget about the other candidates, they have all dined with the devil.
I am coming to sanitize the economy.

I am aware that the house of Assembly is a major challenge to effective governance, so I wish to beg you all to hold all your representatives accountable come 2019.

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by Ichokwu: 7:19am On May 04, 2018
SUG President?
Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2018
Ichokwu:
SUG President?
President of Nigeria
Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2018
let our fathers rest and leave politics

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2018
more young hands coming up

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2018
youths must address their problems formally And not by stealing mace

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2018
sowore is among those that gave us buhari, what next will be give us

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2018
me on my just concluded Nysc

Re: Reason Why Am Running For President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2018
serving Nigeria then as as a youth corper

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Leads Other Muslim Faithfuls In Prayer(photo) / Nigerian Prison's Website Shutdown Amid Recruitment / Dino Melaye: Kogi Chief Justice Adjourns Senator’s Bail Application,gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.