Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo (10773 Views)

Churchill Joins Anambra Bigwigs, Kings Makers At Commissioning Of 11km Road Proj / Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by AlexReports(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2018
@alexreports

Young Philanthropist Victor Ihochi Launches Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo State With Dr. Olakunle Churchill Of Lions International Club

Popular Imo State based charity NGO, Victor For Victory Foundation has officially launched out "Operation Get Your Sight Back" with the distribution of corrective eye glasses for people with eye defects in the state. This is one of the many ways the philanthropic pathfinder Mr Ngumah Ihochi ‎hopes to improve the value of human existence especially for the Old men and women in various societies in the heartland state. 

The exercise which involved optical test and medical examination is an initiative of Victor For Victory Foundation in partnership with Lion International Club. The grassroot empowerment was kicked off from Ezinihitte Mbaise  community. Lions Club which is known for charity supports  and giving back to the society across the world, had its representative Dr. Olakunle Churchill in Imo State for the project. Several people from neighbouring villages suffering from eye defects were converged on Monday, 16th April 2018 for the Operation Get Your Sight Back Exercise.‎

Known for his generosity a‎nd simplicity, Mr Ihochi CEO of Blue Synergy Media has great impact in human development and capacity building in his constituency and Imo State in general over the years. The young dogged fighter for fairness and equality is being applauded across in his community and beyond as "an Icon of hope, a perfection definition of innovativeness and a figure head in the charity and hospitality industry"
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/05/impressive-young-philanthropist-victor.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by AlexReports(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by AlexReports(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2018
Continue

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by PenlsCaP: 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
This criminal and a fraudster.
If u no knO u kno kno
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by toluxa1(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
Good job
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by wonlasewonimi: 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
He will tell us he wants to become a president soon.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Arewa12: 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
NYC one
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by spirul77: 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=AlexReports post=67271651]@alexreports

Young Philanthropist Victor Ihochi Launches Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo State With Dr. Olakunle Churchill Of Lions International Club

Popular Imo State based charity NGO, Victor For Victory Foundation has officially launched out "Operation Get Your Sight Back" with the distribution of corrective eye glasses for people with eye defects in the state. This is one of the many ways the philanthropic pathfinder Mr Ngumah Ihochi ‎hopes to improve the value of human existence especially for the Old men and women in various societies in the heartland state. 

The exercise which involved optical test and medical examination is an initiative of Victor For Victory Foundation in partnership with Lion International Club. The grassroot empowerment was kicked off from Ezinihitte Mbaise  community. Lions Club which is known for charity supports  and giving back to the society across the world, had its representative Dr. Olakunle Churchill in Imo State for the project. Several people from neighbouring villages suffering from eye defects were converged on Monday, 16th April 2018 for the Operation Get Your Sight Back Exercise.‎

Known for his generosity a‎nd simplicity, Mr Ihochi CEO of Blue Synergy Media has great impact in human development and capacity building in his constituency and Imo State in general over the years. The young dogged fighter for fairness and equality is being applauded across in his community and beyond as "an Icon of hope, a perfection definition of innovativeness and a figure head in the charity and hospitality industry"
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/05/impressive-young-philanthropist-victor.html?m=0[when you see this kinda gestures in obodo naija,know that someone is nursing a political interest]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
He will tell us he wants to become a president soon.
toluxa1:
Good job
nothing bad in that

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Pabloosas(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by favourbaby: 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
Dat yellow sisi no follow Churchill come?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by nan1: 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
Well done God bless you this guy is busy helping others To.to is busy slaying continu diaris God oo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by wonlasewonimi: 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
HsLBroker:
nothing bad in that

Nothing bad in that abi? In saner climes, he would be in jail without a legit source of income. Make him your president cos he turned himself to an optician.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by tollytexy(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2018
E
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by obaataaokpaewu: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
One thing with all these free eye tests is that most of the eyes screened always come out with one ailment or the other, maybe they will now charge you for drug or glass prescription
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by OCTAVO: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Factfinder1(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
Akexreport aka celebrity blogger why didn't you join them to snap the pictures as usal
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Nobody: 6:46am On May 05, 2018
This guy is jus too controversial for my liking.

Tonto Dike's many stories about him even complicated matters.

I have read so many things about this guy online. I don't even know how to place him.

So many questions begging for answers:

1. Today he is Churchill Olakunle, tomorrow is Olakunle Churchill Obasanjo.

2. Some story say he's obasnajo's son, and some he's Obasanjo's gardener's or nanny's son.

3. He seems not to have a clear-cut job, but always jumping "upandan" attaching himself to charity stuffs.

4. He presents himself as a rich guy, yet no identifiable means of income. Tonto made us believe he was living on her while their marriage of absurdity lasted. Absurdity, because I wonder how a woman would be so deceived to have married a supposed President's son, flaunted the marriage to the whole world as first class, only to wake up one day to find out that the husband is a son of one of the beggars coming to wait on Obasanjo.

5. Some say he was just born, no real father anywhere, or maybe he was not proud of his real father.

6. So many speculations about him.

7. Who is Olakunle Churchill?

Abeg, whosever is his media aid should tell us his real identity. You cannot be a role model, until we really know where your are coming from. And he should be proud of his root, his job (if any), and his personality. Enough of faking. He should be real, at least!
Thank u, all.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by femi4: 8:11am On May 05, 2018
Factfinder1:
Akexreport aka celebrity blogger why didn't you join them to snap the pictures as usal
No beautiful ladies to snap with

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 4:34pm On May 05, 2018
Ornament2003:

I have read so many things about this guy online. I don't even know how to place him.

2. Some story say he's obasnajo's son, and some he's Obasanjo's gardener's or nanny's son.

3. He seems not to have a clear-cut job, but always jumping "upandan" attaching himself to charity stuffs.

4. He presents himself as a rich guy, yet no identifiable means of income. Tonto made us believe he was living on her while their marriage of absurdity lasted. Absurdity, because I wonder how a woman would be so deceived to have married a supposed President's son, flaunted the marriage to the whole world as first class, only to wake up one day to find out that the husband is a son of one of the beggars coming to wait on Obasanjo.

5. Some say he was just born, no real father anywhere, or maybe he was not proud of his real father.

Abeg, whosever is his media aid should tell us his real identity. You cannot be a role model, until we really know where your are coming from. And he should be proud of his root, his job (if any), and his personality. Enough of faking. He should be real, at least!
Thank u, all.

Agent against Olakunle churchill , his ex wife kept you here
To be saying nonsense , Ogun wey go kill you dey come from your village
Leave the young man alone , he is working , what have you done for youths in your country, instead you are on social media following nonsense news from a pained woman. She can’t use her social media nonsense followers to help her family or port harcourt campaigns , jobless and lazy Nigeria here talking rubbish.
Does Olakunle churchill look like Obasanjo Olakunle ?
Why are you interested in his business
If you are well educated you can google your answers
At least from nonsense you pick sense.
Why do you want to know how he is related to Obasanjo ?
Because person wey dog don bite dey talk upandan on social media , it was not a secret wedding , will the whole family decieve you ? When she met this guy how many followers she get ? Who is Tonto ? With her rubbish name and scandals , did you hear about this guy anywhere before Tonto ? Any Police report ? Or scandal before then ?
Google Olakunle churchill is a business man his ex wife wants to spoil his name and business which is not possible because he has the grace of God following him.
Go to olakunlechurchill.com
Bigchurchgroups.com
Bigchurchfoundation.com

And go back to your sponsor to leave this man alone and get a life.
You guys are everywhere. Nonsense
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 4:38pm On May 05, 2018
PenlsCaP:
This criminal and a fraudster.
If u no knO u kno kno

Why are you pained ? Agent number 2
Anywhere you see good news , demonic spirit inside you
Must talk rubbish. Do you have any proof against this man ?
You fit never brush today self , dey Naira land dey comment
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 4:40pm On May 05, 2018
Ornament2003:

Thank u, all.

Life time assignment for you , hard mathematics
Keep wondering and start counting his blessings.were
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 5:38pm On May 05, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Nothing bad in that abi? In saner climes, he would be in jail without a legit source of income. Make him your president cos he turned himself to an optician.

So pained. This one Na tontolet for sure and crew.
Move on and get a life or else una go Die miserable death
Because Who God has annointed.dont mess with his glory
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Agent against Olakunle churchill , his ex wife kept you here
To be saying nonsense , Ogun wey go kill you dey come from your village
Leave the young man alone , he is working , what have you done for youths in your country, instead you are on social media following nonsense news from a pained woman. She can’t use her social media nonsense followers to help her family or port harcourt campaigns , jobless and lazy Nigeria here talking rubbish.
Does Olakunle churchill look like Obasanjo Olakunle ?
Why are you interested in his business
If you are well educated you can google your answers
At least from nonsense you pick sense.
Why do you want to know how he is related to Obasanjo ?
Because person wey dog don bite dey talk upandan on social media , it was not a secret wedding , will the whole family decieve you ? When she met this guy how many followers she get ? Who is Tonto ? With her rubbish name and scandals , did you hear about this guy anywhere before Tonto ? Any Police report ? Or scandal before then ?
Google Olakunle churchill is a business man his ex wife wants to spoil his name and business which is not possible because he has the grace of God following him.
Go to olakunlechurchill.com
Bigchurchgroups.com
Bigchurchfoundation.com

And go back to your sponsor to leave this man alone and get a life.
You guys are everywhere. Nonsense

Which one is easier: to simply answer the questions, (if you're in the know) and put the record straight, or spew trash like you have just done, and further validate the controversy surrounding Olakunle Churchill's drama?

For your information, I had never heard anything about Olakunle Churchill until he got married to Tonto Dike. And Tonto made the public believe he was Obasanjo's son or kinsman. And Churchill was alive, alert and conscious, time place, and person; then. And he did not counter Tonto's claim. And the whole story changed again, following their marital imbroglio. Is it a crime to want to know the truth , and nothing but the truth about him?

Like I said, from observation, Olakunle Churchill looks like who wanna present himself as a philanthropist. Is he actually genuine? That's what I wanna know.

The whole charity things he does looks like "arrangee" to me, especially this particular Operation Get Your Sight. The crowd is so scanty.
I have been part of facilitators of Free Health Mission, even at the State level, and I know how people turn up for events like this.

If you know nothing about him, or you don't have answers to the questions, hold your peace, and remain silent. And I will continue to see him as a controversial personality.

What's big church foundation? That alone looks like another scam to me.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 05, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Life time assignment for you , hard mathematics
Keep wondering and start counting his blessings.were

What's this one saying?

Which blessing is he counting?

Is he difficult for one to reveal his root, parents, and enterprise?

Some of you are easily carried away with little thing!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by wonlasewonimi: 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

So pained. This one Na tontolet for sure and crew.
Move on and get a life or else una go Die miserable death
Because Who God has annointed.dont mess with his glory

Are you mad? Who did God bless? Dem swear for you ni? You good for nothing son of a whorre!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
Ornament2003:

Which one is easier: to simply answer the questions, (if you're in the know) and put the record straight, or spew trash like you have just done, and further validate the controversy surrounding Olakunle Churchill's drama?

For your information, I had never heard anything about Olakunle Churchill until he got married to Tonto Dike. And Tonto made the public believe he was Obasanjo's son or kinsman. And Churchill was alive, alert and conscious, time place, and person; then. And he did not counter Tonto's claim. And the whole story changed again, following their marital imbroglio. Is it a crime to want to know the truth , and nothing but the truth about him?

Like I said, from observation, Olakunle Churchill looks like who wanna present himself as a philanthropist. Is he actually genuine? That's what I wanna know.

The whole charity things he does looks like "arrangee" to me, especially this particular Operation Get Your Sight. The crowd is so scanty.
I have been part of facilitators of Free Health Mission, even at the State level, and I know how people turn up for events like this.

If you know nothing about him, or you don't have answers to the questions, hold your peace, and remain silent. And I will continue to see him as a controversial personality.

What's big church foundation? That alone looks like another scam to me.

. You are educated go through his websites and company find an email then send your questions, because you are a fool you decided to list all your family and personal problems about this young man trying in his 30’s
How old are you ? Who was tonto before meeting Churchill ? How many followers? Who believed her or who brought her to the cooperate and charity world?
Ask yourself ,, must he reply to everything tonto is saying ?she is pained and everyone already knows she is trying everything to bring this man down.
People should be scared to marry celebrities or what?
Omotola is a good example not a drug head like tonto
He has offices all over check the website and go make your report or go to the nearest police station mbok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
Ornament2003:

What's this one saying?

Which blessing is he counting?

Is he difficult for one to reveal his root, parents, and enterprise?

Some of you are easily carried away with little thing!
Email his company and find out all you need to know suegbe. Na nairaland him dey live with mattress and air condition mumu. Your senseless enough also pretending as if you don’t know what you are trying to achieve , you are just a serpent and a messenger of evil to destroy his name , were you not paid ? Sponsored idiot
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 7:25pm On May 05, 2018
favourbaby:
Dat yellow sisi no follow Churchill come?

Your mumsy ? Or aunt ?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Seyiojewuyi: 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:
. You are educated go through his websites and company find an email then send your questions, because you are a fool you decided to list all your family and personal problems about this young man trying in his 30’s
How old are you ? Who was tonto before meeting Churchill ? How many followers? Who believed her or who brought her to the cooperate and charity world?
Ask yourself ,, must he reply to everything tonto is saying ?she is pained and everyone already knows she is trying everything to bring this man down.
People should be scared to marry celebrities or what?
Omotola is a good example not a drug head like tonto
He has offices all over check the website and go make your report or go to the nearest police station mbok
He is my mentor and you can check him out on his personal website simple man. Www.olakunlechurchill.com
Bigchurchfoundation.com
Bigchurchgroup.com

His Instagram @bigchurchhaven

You people should leave him alone o , or thunder will strike you one by one and person wey send una
Re: Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 05, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Email his company and find out all you need to know suegbe. Na nairaland him dey live with mattress and air condition mumu. Your senseless enough also pretending as if you don’t know what you are trying to achieve , you are just a serpent and a messenger of evil to destroy his name , were you not paid ? Sponsored idiot

Ask weak and unintelligent people simple questions, they would resort to insults, abuse and curses. Little wonder, cursed children they are.

See as you're disgracing yourself here.

You're so weak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Mr Latin Is Dead? / Swimming Album Download. New By Mac Miller Mp3# / Timaya Vs Terry G- Who Is Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.