Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged (18708 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo / Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi Foundation J-Aid Walk To Celebrate The Physically Challenged With Donations, Scholarship

The Juremi Ability In Disability Walk- J-AID WALK 2019, organisied by Juremi Foundation, has held its 2019 Annual walk to celebrate and appreciate the less priviledge and physically challenged persons, as well as the Heroes of our time. The Walk was held in Abuja on the 31st of August, but commenced at Eagles Square, CBD, FCT.

The JAID Walk exercise witnessed tremendous participation by Former Senator Rochas Okorocha, Imo State Former First Lady Mrs Okorocha, Big Brother stars Uti Nwachukwu, Cynthia Nwadiora CeeC, Yankee, Abuja residents and other social groups in the country, including several institutions, academies and agencies that support the campaign of reintegration for People Living With Disabilities-PLWDs.

The humanitarian exercise also witnessed Award presentations, donations, scholarship programs, give-aways and skill acquisition/empowerment opportunities to some persons living with disabilities. Other recorded impact activities of Juremi Foundation during the 2019 J-AID Walk includes gifting of wheelchairs, crutches, relief materials and other support items for less privileged persons.

The foundation has maintained a constant pace in its intervention campaign and development programs to aid and improve humanity across Nigeria. The JAID Program is an initiative through which Juremi Foundarion has changed lives, for sustainble development and self enhancement.

According to participants and beneficiaries of the Walk, they all thanked and appreciated the organisers, stressing that their commitments and dedication through charity for humanity is quite impressive and impactful. On the other hand, the foundation, through its Chairman, Amen Rochas thanked everyone for participating and he also thanked his parents Senator and Mrs Rochas Okorocha for making the 2019 exercise a huge success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfN1Fb-WvM

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
More

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Continue

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
See here

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Vikzz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow Nice
ceecee short sha :8

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by AlexReports(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by LearnITsmash(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Eye service, Nigerian celebrities can never be trusted undecided

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by trendymarseey(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
old news
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by JubrinElSudan: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Imo State don hot for Rochas and him family, even the Son in law follow relocate to Abuja

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by blowjob: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
ALL DIS HOMOS AND LES AND ANYTHING SERVE, JUST DEY USE,ALL HANDI, DEY SHINE. grin grin

NIGGAAS grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Naija247blog: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Authority1o1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
It doesn't take much to touch lives.
But honestly the publicity these days are too much.

No wonder why Jesus chose to come when there was no media.probably to prevent news like:
'Breaking! Jesus Christ heal another man in galilee'

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by bestman09(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
sad
Help them with N20 and use N100 for publicity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by nototribalist: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rochas and his bulshits,

This is how he deceived us in Imo state. We are wiser now. You will never get to Aso rock in 2023.

I would prefer Buhari do another 8 years than to have this greedy con artist embarrass Imo state in Aso rock.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by toprealman: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
AlexReports:
Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi Foundation J-Aid Walk To Celebrate The Physically Challenged With Donations, Scholarship

The Juremi Ability In Disability Walk- J-AID WALK 2019, organisied by Juremi Foundation, has held its 2019 Annual walk to celebrate and appreciate the less priviledge and physically challenged persons, as well as the Heroes of our time. The Walk was held in Abuja on the 31st of August, but commenced at Eagles Square, CBD, FCT.

The JAID Walk exercise witnessed tremendous participation by Former Senator Rochas Okorocha, Imo State Former First Lady Mrs Okorocha, Big Brother stars Uti Nwachukwu, Cynthia Nwadiora CeeC, Yankee, Abuja residents and other social groups in the country, including several institutions, academies and agencies that support the campaign of reintegration for People Living With Disabilities-PLWDs.

The humanitarian exercise also witnessed Award presentations, donations, scholarship programs, give-aways and skill acquisition/empowerment opportunities to some persons living with disabilities. Other recorded impact activities of Juremi Foundation during the 2019 J-AID Walk includes gifting of wheelchairs, crutches, relief materials and other support items for less privileged persons.

The foundation has maintained a constant pace in its intervention campaign and development programs to aid and improve humanity across Nigeria. The JAID Program is an initiative through which Juremi Foundarion has changed lives, for sustainble development and self enhancement.

According to participants and beneficiaries of the Walk, they all thanked and appreciated the organisers, stressing that their commitments and dedication through charity for humanity is quite impressive and impactful. On the other hand, the foundation, through its Chairman, Amen Rochas thanked everyone for participating and he also thanked his parents Senator and Mrs Rochas Okorocha for making the 2019 exercise a huge success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfN1Fb-WvM
So Okorocha is now a former senator
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good!

God bless those who remember the poor.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by heckymaicon(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
pictures too dey many for your posts. haba!

ah know say you go carry your handbag (dj barbie) with you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
toprealman:
So Okorocha is now a former senator

bros i think say na only me see am oo

why former senator i wish anyways...
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
nototribalist:
Rochas and his bulshits,

This is how he deceived us in Imo state. We are wiser now. You will never get to Aso rock in 2023.

I would prefer Buhari do another 8 years than to have this greedy con artist embarrass Imo state in Aso rock.

hehehehehehe guy u wicked oooo
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by EdiskyHarry: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Okorocha will empty their pockets within seconds

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Nice cause
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by kenny1313(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2019
nototribalist:
Rochas and his bulshits,

Igbo and hatred!!!!
Unless an Igbo man won't rule this country when Rochas is alive. He is the only Igbo man that a northern can vote. Swallow this bitter pill.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by nototribalist: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2019
kenny1313:

Igbo and hatred!!!!
Unless an Igbo man won't rule this country when Rochad is alive. He is the in my Igbo man that a northern can vote. Swallow this bitter pill.

You're a disgrace, I guess he stole your brain. Try and write proper English
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by rockcitie: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2019
AlexReports, pls stop flooding your posts with too many unnecessary pictures. It's now becoming BORING.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Ambcharles(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2019
A cover for looting. The real foundation is juremi construction company.

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by Rumxy(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
What does Amen Rochas do for a living to even sponsor a foundation and also own a construction company? These people looted Imo dry and are now taking their yeye charity foundation with another name ( Rochas foundation Don cast) to Abuja. The motive is good quite alright but the source of money is questionable. Imolites are still suffering from the past Okorocha's administration and before you quote me his mess won't be cleared in 100 days. This is a typical example of Rob Peter Pay Paul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by kenny1313(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
nototribalist:

You're a disgrace, I guess he stole your brain. Try and write proper English

Young man hatred has already eaten deep into your brain.
As for my writeup I believe you still have little brain left to know its typo error.

Swallow it Rochas is the most popular Igbo man alive.
And for you info I'm from IMO state.
Re: Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged by chizzyreal: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Who's this lady here? I want to taste her honeywell
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Dazzles In New Makeup Photos / I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.