Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone (574 Views)

I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End / I Never Knew Things Would Be This Hard. / Must Read : There Is No Yahoo Again People Are Now Being Used For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by Nobody: 11:18am On May 04, 2018
If there was no “yahoo yahoo,” things would have been red - Rapper Baseone

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiUExZghRmT/

Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2018
CC lalasticlala cheesy
Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by Kylekent59: 11:43am On May 04, 2018
Exactly. I had also taught of that.
There would be killings, high rate of kidnapping, rituals and many more evil deeds.

I was at a church lastweek and they had debate on yahoo.
Many were against yahoo. Then suddenly a young man looking dapper rose up and went straight to the pulpit and collected the mic and he said he supports yahoo.
He then said"back then,the white used us as their slave,we were sold and made to suffer,we were called "monkey",and we were tied with chains.

Now is the time for our revenge. It's time we got back all they collected from us. We show them that we got brains ". Big guys way dey church just dey clap.

Some holy holy women and men just dey hiss,dey say their own.

Men, yahoo sef na hard work?

For me, I cannot render other people useless or rob them of their hard earned money.

I ain't gonna be happy spending someone else's money and be bragging on top.

There are other ways to make it in life and not duping someone.
Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by JON01: 11:52am On May 04, 2018
seconded From here sire. grin

1 Like

Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by prosper21(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth

Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2018
Now you celebrate disgrace grin

Always arguing for your limitations grin

It's a great time to be alive cheesy
Re: If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone by Darkseid(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2018
Y'all should be happy that your forefathers paid the price through slavery to bring modernization. At a time when the modern world already had ships and planes, your ancestors were still wearing leaves and walking barefooted.
If not for colonization, I'm sure y'all will be in the bush somewhere hunting rabbits, even oga lala would be in bush waiting to meet his babe.

(1) (Reply)

When You’re Struggling In A Toxic Relationship / My Divorce Story: I Never Knew I Got Married To A Bloody Parasite / How To Cope When You’re Years Older Than Your Girlfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.