Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress (29010 Views)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by SirBunky85(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
bencarson007:
Yaya Bello is a learner... let him continue being stupid...
bello is a drowning man.pmb would be regretting y he suported him over faleke.same thing will happen in ondo apc cuz akeredolu isnt also popular among party faithfuls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by SirBunky85(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

Yahaya is Ebira, so I strongly doubt his own people won't support him. This is a shame because he is useless and wicked.

To be honest he is making Dino famous. Dino should use this popularity to run for Governor and defeat Bello.
and u thinl d apc will give dino d guber ticket abi?

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by pastoradebola: 1:58pm On May 04, 2018
Bello assumed the office that does not belong to him how will he perfome
Dino to him is his element to toy with.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2018
ezugegere:

U get it all wrong! I can bet you that in a free and fair election, as things are today, Dino will floor Yahaya Bello with a very big gap, even in Kogi Central. Nobody likes Bello except the few are directly benefiting fro his idiocy.

Even the few benefitting from him are only eating his money. This isn't hearsay o, ask any aspiring APC councilor or any of his PAs in Kogi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 04, 2018
i see these youths screaming change! no money but the same lazy bastards will vote in crooks and come to nairaland with Free Glo MB to complain grin grin grin
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Mcanie: 2:03pm On May 04, 2018
When are we going to get it right in this country? where there is violence free election, free of thuggery and intimidation.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Danpersie31(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2018
this gyb has no bone of human sympathy at heart .come 2019 , good people of kogi , dust ur PVCs and let's kick the tyrant and bring in DAS.Dr AROME SALIFU as Governor of kogi state.. bello got it by chance so doesn't value it but a good and proven leader like Dr Arome will do great work in the state.I can personally assure kogites all over the world.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by dennisability: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
myboy2111:

Below is a failure,he can't even win in okene his home town
He can win without Okun Yoruba, but he cannot win without the Igalas
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2018
I REMEMBER ROTIMI AMAECHI AND GOOD LUCK JONATHAN NOW IS BUHARI BELLO VS DINO 2019 GO TELL.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

Yahaya is Ebira, so I strongly doubt his own people won't support him. This is a shame because he is useless and wicked.

To be honest he is making Dino famous. Dino should use this popularity to run for Governor and defeat Bello.
I agree with u but the problem is that Dino is a christian, kogi is dominated by muslims 70% u know our politicians with their stupid strategy, they wil change it to christians againts muslims.

Christian can neva be voted as governor in kogi

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by barnaby04(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
Who is Yahaya Bello? He is SA (Protocols) Aso Rock to Bubu and his wife.

Whoever thinks Bello will win any election in Kogi must be having a day light dream. Is it someone that can't pay salaries and worst off, could not defeat Dino Melaye in the state sponsored recall.

Believe it or not I am not Yahaya Bello's suppurter but when it comes to this i will strongly tell you that its not possible for Dino to Win Yahaya Bello's Dead Body when it comes to Politics[/quote]
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:

Good news for the Bello camp. Even if you participate in the Congress, you will still lose because Bello won't hesitate to deal with you with all his mercenaries.

And all of you talking about Dino flooring Bello in a free and fair election doesn't really know how politics is played in Kogi state.

There is no state where ethnic politics is rampant like of Kogi state. Igala is the most populous following keenly by the Ebira where Bello comes from. Dino is from the Okun, the minority that made just about 20% of the total Kogi population and for your information, The Okun axis is yet to produce a state governor after the creation of the state on August 27, 1991.

That means, if the Okuns goes into political marriage with the Igaras, both parties are sure to have a fruitful marriage eespecially the Okuns. If not now, then 2023 while Malaye retains his seat in the Senate in lieu of 2023 or 2027.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by dotunbidemi: 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by gidado14(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:
The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi has taken a different dimension as supporters of embattled Senator Dino Melaye have opted out of the forthcoming congresses.

In a statement signed by Gbenga Olulade and made available to newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday, Melaye alleged that Governor Yahaya Bello has perfected plans to militarize and hijack the entire process.

The boycott is coming after the Audu/Faleke faction announced that it will not participate in the forthcoming party congresses in the state.

“We have it on a good authority that well armed thugs have been mobilized furnished with arms to deal decisively with any perceived members who does not belong to governor Yahaya Bello’s group.

“Dangerous weapons and ammunition in different forms have been arranged for the already warming up thugs who have now been lodged at different locations in Kogi West to unleash violence and manhandle our members and supporters who may attend the APC Ward and Local Government Congresses.

“In swift observance of the above therefore, which poses a great danger to our law abiding and democratic supporters, we therefore, instruct you all, to boycott the charade driven Congresses starting from this weekend.

“Since we don’t intend to endanger the lives of anyone, it is therefore imperative to ensure that all Sen Dino Melaye’s political structure, supporters across Kogi West Senatorial District stay off the already hijacked Congresses.

“We assure you all that the current political gang up against distinguished Sen Dino Melaye, Kogi West shall fail woefully,” he said.

Source: http://www.ebiraland.com.ng/2018/05/kogi-apc-crisis-dead-end-as-melaye.html
with or without them he it's going to hold if they like make them follow baba join SDP
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by middlebelter(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:

Believe it or not I am not Yahaya Bello's suppurter but when it comes to this i will strongly tell you that its not possible for Dino to Win Yahaya Bello's Dead Body when it comes to Politics

You must be coming from another world. Perhaps you are ignorant of Logo Politics and by extension the injury the boy Governor has inflicted on our people in Kogi state. As the situation stands today, Dino can defeat GYB even in Okene. Hungry people don't have friends. You can't starve me of salary to feed my family for 27 months and expect me to follow you simply because you are from my tribe.Look, our eye has opened. I know however that Dino is one of the architects of the crisis in the state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Kennydoc(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

Only that Igala people will not allow another non-Igala man in their government house, at least not so soon.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Kennydoc(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:

Good news for the Bello camp. Even if you participate in the Congress, you will still lose because Bello won't hesitate to deal with you with all his mercenaries.

And all of you talking about Dino flooring Bello in a free and fair election doesn't really know how politics is played in Kogi state.

There is no state where ethnic politics is rampant like of Kogi state. Igala is the most populous following keenly by the Ebira where Bello comes from. Dino is from the Okun, the minority that made just about 20% of the total Kogi population and for your information, The Okun axis is yet to produce a state governor after the creation of the state on August 27, 1991.

Okun is yet to produce a governor same way Ebira would never have produced a governor even in a thousand years, if not for Audu's death. Igalas have the population and would rather have Okun rule Kogi than Ebira. As a matter of fact, it will be near impossible for another Ebira man to rule Kogi after this mess Bello has made of governance.
Yahaya Bello never deserved that seat, and that's why he doesn't value it.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by raphisosky2020: 2:53pm On May 04, 2018
Bello has lost already,he can never come back.A brainless idiot that is not incharge,is the stupid chief of staff that is in charge,very incompetent.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:

Believe it or not I am not Yahaya Bello's suppurter but when it comes to this i will strongly tell you that its not possible for Dino to Win Yahaya Bello's Dead Body when it comes to Politics

Yahaya bello is a circumstantial governor, He didn't win the election n his performance is abysmal.

He is not even pooular like Dino.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Jones4190(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2018
DINO MELAYE
...Now let me bring you up to date of his arrest��‍♂��‍♂

1. Criminals were arrested in Kogi state with AK47 assault riffles.

2. The arrested criminals named DINO as their sponsor

3. Police wrote a letter to Dino for explanation, Dino ignored the letter.

4. A week later, the Police wrote to the Senate, asking for DINO, Senate ignored the letter.

5. A week after again, another invitation to DINO from the SARS headquarters was again extended to DINO, yet, he refused.

6. Police declared him wanted

7. The arrested criminals escaped from their cells, and Dino gave the police 24 hours to produce the criminals.

8. The criminals were all rearrested two days later. Dino was invited again and he for the 5th time refused.

9. At Offa in Kwara State, he was prevented from been arrested by Saraki and the Vigilantes.

10. He was stopped at the Airport by the immigration, and he snatched back his passport from the immigration, and bolted away, before the Police could get there.

11. The police traced him to his house, and laid seige there, when he refused to submit himself for arrest.

12. 24 hours later, Dino submitted himself for arrest.

13. He was taken to SARS headquarters for processing, and then was been taken to Lokoja for an identification parade.

14. In a commando style attack, two white hilux truck slammed into the front end of the security vehicle Dino was in, and in the confusion, Dino bolted into the near by bush.

15. A hot chase by the police got DINO caught, and rearrested.

16. An ambulance from no where appeared, in response to the Police call for an ambulance. The police thinking it was in response to their call, allowed DINO to be conveyed in the ambulance.

17. On discovering that the ambulance belongs to the National Assembly and was DINO getaway Plan B, they chased the Ambulance and caught up with it at Zanklin Hospital, where the driver of the ambulance, Dino and the hospital Director were arrested, and Dino taken custody of, by the Police.

Now you know!

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by oscarwestcoast: 3:09pm On May 04, 2018
Yahaya bello you should know never an election. He rode on the back of already established votes of Abubakar Audu.
binoosmart:

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by udemzyudex(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:

Funny.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by polite2(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2018
undecided
Jones4190:
DINO MELAYE
...Now let me bring you up to date of his arrest��‍♂��‍♂

1. Criminals were arrested in Kogi state with AK47 assault riffles.

2. The arrested criminals named DINO as their sponsor

3. Police wrote a letter to Dino for explanation, Dino ignored the letter.

4. A week later, the Police wrote to the Senate, asking for DINO, Senate ignored the letter.

5. A week after again, another invitation to DINO from the SARS headquarters was again extended to DINO, yet, he refused.

6. Police declared him wanted

7. The arrested criminals escaped from their cells, and Dino gave the police 24 hours to produce the criminals.

8. The criminals were all rearrested two days later. Dino was invited again and he for the 5th time refused.

9. At Offa in Kwara State, he was prevented from been arrested by Saraki and the Vigilantes.

10. He was stopped at the Airport by the immigration, and he snatched back his passport from the immigration, and bolted away, before the Police could get there.

11. The police traced him to his house, and laid seige there, when he refused to submit himself for arrest.

12. 24 hours later, Dino submitted himself for arrest.

13. He was taken to SARS headquarters for processing, and then was been taken to Lokoja for an identification parade.

14. In a commando style attack, two white hilux truck slammed into the front end of the security vehicle Dino was in, and in the confusion, Dino bolted into the near by bush.

15. A hot chase by the police got DINO caught, and rearrested.

16. An ambulance from no where appeared, in response to the Police call for an ambulance. The police thinking it was in response to their call, allowed DINO to be conveyed in the ambulance.

17. On discovering that the ambulance belongs to the National Assembly and was DINO getaway Plan B, they chased the Ambulance and caught up with it at Zanklin Hospital, where the driver of the ambulance, Dino and the hospital Director were arrested, and Dino taken custody of, by the Police.

Now you know!
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

lol You believe Yahaya Belllo will win without the Okuns and Igala? Some things are just beyond rigging bro
I miss this guy a lot.
He sure knows the Nigerian constitution and it's modus operandi in and out.
And his analysis are always on point.

Are u a political analyst, constitutional lawyer or any thing related to the two?
U are very brilliant sir.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by 2016v2017: 3:45pm On May 04, 2018
julius976:
Trust me when i say that bello is the worst governor in Nigera, i am not a fans of dino maleye, but i definately know for sure that, na bello dey give dino wahala.

Buhari's dog
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by sunnyflakes(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Guys calm your frayed nerves. Yahaya Bello is just make-shift Governor. At the appointed time the real Governor will emerge and take power effortlessly from this power drunk fella called Bello.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by MYHUBBY: 3:51pm On May 04, 2018
if buhari lose 2019 election yahaya bello is in serious trouble because his reelection is zero 0.5% sure
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by davidodiba(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
. Bello is not considering his future in politics. In politics you bite and drop, never to swallow.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by ProfIjigah: 4:09pm On May 04, 2018
In the words of Okadigbo, YBello lacks political arithmetic acumen.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by PrinceKenne(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

You mean popular?
Dino has lost this long ago, except the gullible ones like him still reckon with his comedy.
By the way let me clarify this by telling you that Yahaya really disappointed me and many other youths but Dino has come as a lesson for some of his dishonorable men in the Red Chamber.
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by liver123(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
From what had happened in kogi so far I don't think the Igalas can ever risk the position of a governor to any other tribe
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by isaacsegun(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:

bros, get your fact b4 u spew out gibberish. after igala, okun came second in population with 6 local government while ebira has 5 local government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / Tunji Omirin Arrested As Soldiers Invade NUJ Press Centre In Borno / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.