Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! (1026 Views)

See What My Flat Mate Told Me Because I Refused Smoking W**d / Apartment/flat Mate Hunting / My Married Flat Mate Raped A Girl Of Eleven Years And He Is Proud Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2018
a flat mate is urgently needed to share rent and utility bills at ikorodu Lagos. its a one bedroom self contain apartment with two toilets, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. electricity is stable, water is drinkable and the street is Tared. the rent is 150k total package is 200k. need a flat mate to split the fee.
am a 23 years old lady very outgoing and success driven as such I will like my future mate to posses the following characteristics:
a Christian
a non smoker
no clubbing and late parties
should be vision oriented
must be working cause I work too
be able to contribute financially to the needs of the house
and finally pls don't be a snob just be cool and friendly and we are good to go surely it won't be all rosy but we should b e able to work it out if you have a place in a good location for business and u are in need of a flat mate just buzz me will come check it out if its good by me I will move in with u
amount required: 100k
if interested pls send me an e-mail @ tinageorgeconcept28@gmail.com or send me a WhatsApp message on 08117935069
pls for serious minded ladies only...
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
I responded in your.other thread
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Mrnakeina(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2018
You need a flat mate to split payments 50/50 with... and then you're listing behavioral and professional competencies as if it's one house help you're looking for.

8 Likes

Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Draei: 1:15pm On May 04, 2018
Sounds like someone who is in dire need of a husband. With all these specifications you listed, it's better to tell your Creator to mold you one human with those qualities. You ain't serious yet, mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2018
I suggest you come see it first

What's your WhatsApp number ?
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Mrnakeina:
You need a flat mate to split payments 50/50 with... and then you're listing behavioral and professional competencies as if it's one house help you're looking for.
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by OneCorner: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
We wee be fvckin oursef oo...
Shey u agree

1 Like

Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by ShenTeh(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
Mrnakeina:

Nothing wrong in having honest expectations and coming out first with those expectations before hand. Ever shared accommodation before?
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Bahddo(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
Tina1223:
a flat mate is urgently needed to share rent and utility bills at ikorodu Lagos. its a one bedroom self contain apartment with two toilets, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. electricity is stable, water is drinkable and the street is Tared. the rent is 150k total package is 200k. need a flat mate to split the fee.
am a 23 years old lady very outgoing and success driven as such I will like my future mate to posses the following characteristics:
a Christian
a non smoker
no clubbing and late parties
should be vision oriented
must be working cause I work too
be able to contribute financially to the needs of the house
and finally pls don't be a snob just be cool and friendly and we are good to go surely it won't be all rosy but we should b e able to work it out if you have a place in a good location for business and u are in need of a flat mate just buzz me will come check it out if its good by me I will move in with u
amount required: 100k
if interested pls send me an e-mail @ tinageorgeconcept28@gmail.com or send me a WhatsApp message on 08117935069
pls for serious minded ladies only...
Tina1223, I am male and interested grin
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2018
Bahddo:
Tina1223, I am male and interested grin

oya na bring money
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
Mrnakeina:

Lol... Person wey never well... cheesy cheesy
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Bahddo(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2018
Tina1223:

oya na bring money
ah.... Just like that? So you'd really get you a male room mate?
Re: Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 12, 2018
lolzzzz u guys are really hilarious

(1) (Reply)

The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 1 / I'm On The Verge Of Travelling To Ogun State To Do Charm / A Thank-You Speech To Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.