Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years (536 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Nigerian Lady Excretes Huge Padlock,shares The Graphic Photos Online / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years by agvictor(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2018
Facebook user, Onyi Blonde shared these shocking photos of a padlock with the key she excreted early this morning.

According to her, the padlock has been inside her body for 23 years and said she was told by her pastor that she has two things in her body hindering her progress in Life. She wrote;

Shocking! Lady excretes padlock and a key that has been inside her body for 23 years (graphic photos)

The early hours of today have left me terrified and tear_dropping, I don't know if its tear of Joy that am set-free or tear of having this dangerous object inside of me for 23yrs now...
Last night I couldn't sleep,I arrived my home town last night, then I woke up this morning I wanted to poo I found it difficult, I struggled n struggled n finally a padlock with a key locked came out with my faeces..after awhile blood flow followed..a pastor once told me there r two objects in me distracting me from moving forward..once I save up to 200k in my life it will vanish n yes I lost 200k during December period...my fear is, is there still another object inside of me...I thank God for my breakthrough n deliverance I decree n declare in your life whereever your destiny have been tied to I release it and set u free IJN...#savedbygrace
See the graphic photos below

See the graphic photos below

Source: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/05/04/lady-excretes-padlock-and-a-key-stocked-in-her-system-for-23-years-photos/

Re: Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years by Chizuru01(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
shocked

Chineke Ekwela Ihe ọjọ.

BUT wait o,some of this pastors are con men.

Some time ago I experienced such thing mine was that he came and dug out many things which he tagged many meaning but after everything both fasting and praying, huge money wasted, the solution never came.Then I concluded that some time they PURPOSELY invoke those things to make themselves look real
Re: Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years by IdeyFindWife: 3:51pm On May 04, 2018
Babe sh!t padlock shocked?

Odikwa veli veli strong

Her life, in fact that anus, can never remain the same again!
Re: Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years by SalamRushdie: 3:57pm On May 04, 2018
She is definitely working publicity for the the pastor she mentioned ...Even 5 years ago that padlock hadn't been manufactured at the Chinese factory it was imported into Nigeria from, even the iron ore used to make it hadn't been mined ...lies lies lies

(1) (Reply)

Fortizo Light / Oyedepo Cautions Buhari Over ‎Arabic Studies in NPF Recruitment Test / Why Does This Happen At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.