Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (44487 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by datola: 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
ok
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Angy55(f): 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
The question is who designed this thing called "trouser" and said it is made for men alone?

I have watched so many biblical movies from old testament down to new testament I never saw where the men wore trousers rather what they wore was a robe.
Even in the garden of Eden when Adam and Eve after eating the forbidden fruit and became naked what God made for Adam and eve was not trouser.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by EmmyDJourno: 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
Madam shattap there, Christianity has gone beyond wears, as long as it is decent and not thought provoking wear it

God looks at the heart, not the skin or let alone the clothes, all these half baked pastors feeding off an unenlightened masses
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Chimezirim121: 7:21pm On May 04, 2018
mrkunlex:
The wife of Mount Zion President and co-founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Gloria Bamiloye, has given her opinion on one of the most controversial topics in Christendom – The issue on whether Christain women should wear trousers or not.
According to the Evangelist Gloria Bamiloye, wearing of trousers cannot actually be considered wrong, but as a believer, it might not be portraying the woman in the right way to unbelievers.
Gloria Bamiloye writes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=844791235729262&id=100005951793546&refid=17

http://kunlexwap.ga/gloria-bamiloye-reveals-why-christian-women-should-not-wear-trousers.html
You are absolutely right ma

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by CSTR1003: 7:21pm On May 04, 2018
Alejoc:
angry

Even in Canada cold?
She said there is no consensus on how male and female dresses.

In the western world trousers is a female attire, in Nigeria it is not.

So according to her, God will judge us based on wearing dresses that pertains to male or females in a given locale.

I don't agree or disagree with her, but I am telling you what she said because I know you did not read her epistle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by ofalu047(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2018
And l com like this woman oooo. Why did she have to delve into such a controversial topic without the obvious reasoning that we live in the 21st century, where there is what we call Globalization. Imagine a child born in the US to a Nigerian parents, who now came home for xmas, would you tell her to go burn all her clothes just so she cud remain "Righteous" in the eyes of Nigerians, then the moment she leaves, she can go and stock them trousers again. What manner of hypocrisy is that. This is what religion has turned into. They want to control every aspect of your lives by instilling unfounded fear into you. This is 21st century conditioning and manipulation

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by kmaster007: 7:23pm On May 04, 2018
Lala.... you think dey will hear u... wrong dialing
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by hollah123: 7:24pm On May 04, 2018
just imagine how this new generation doctrines n false teaching has affected people's brains. somebody is talking about the right thing and backing it up with Bible verses u are condemning her, but adeboye will just wake up someday n tell u a new doctrine with no Bible verse to back it up n u will start supporting him. y not ask yourself, is what she's saying right? did she back it up with appropriate Bible verses? think b4 u condemn cos there's no room for ignorance cos we all have the Bible but the problem is that majority will not read it until there pastor tell them to do so.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by adioolayi(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
millomaniac:
angry
I am sure you didnt read a single line before your comment

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by CSTR1003: 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
This one is still living in the 14th century.
For I am the lord I change not. Therefore you sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6-8

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with her, but you are going contrary to the scripture as a Christian.

God does not conform to time changes. According to that passage ,he does not change to suit any given civilisation.
Look for a Better argument.

7 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by x2lambo(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
The Bible didn’t say women should not wear trouser men trouser is different from female trouser ,
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Thesia(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
Maybe the woman still think that we are in 17th century... grin

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by hollah123: 7:28pm On May 04, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Madam shattap there, Christianity has gone beyond wears, as long as it is decent and not thought provoking wear it

God looks at the heart, not the skin or let alone the clothes, all these half baked pastors feeding off an unenlightened masses
christianity has gone beyond wears? so it's normal to wear a decent trouser to church? all these new generation churches are just causing problems everyday because they no longer care if people come naked to church as long as the pay there tithe. bro, read what she said up there again. is it backed up with appropriate Bible verses? is it d truth? forget civilisation n honor God. don't b carried away by civilisation

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by brodalokie: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Of course Christian women don't wear trousers or cut their hair.
Both the old and new testerment said it's wrong.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by teflonjake(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Jabioro:
Very invalid post,let her go to Russia or any cold Europe countries to preach that nonsense.

Lazy youth spotted....did you read?

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by hollah123: 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
x2lambo:
The Bible didn’t say women should not wear trouser men trouser is different from female trouser ,
bro this is where many Christians get it wrong, there's nothing like female trouser. ask those grandmas n they will explain better, it's due to civilization that females are beginning to wear trousers.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by clitlicker: 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
no need for story. in one sentence : cross dressing is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Alejoc(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

She said there is no consensus on how male and female dresses.

In the western world trousers is a female attire, in Nigeria it is not.

So according to her, God will judge us based on wearing dresses that pertains to male or females in a given locale.

I don't agree or disagree with her, but I am telling you what she said because I know you did not read her epistle.

Noted with thanks!
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Eagleword14(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Some comments showed dat most pple didn't read the write up. Read it to the end before condemning her. She made a lot of good points...Nice one ma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by kaydp: 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
angelboy01:
Living a righteous life? I think we all sin everyday, No big or small sin before the Lord. Apparently we all go to hell. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by somegirl1: 7:37pm On May 04, 2018

African Christianity is a mile wide, an inch deep.
All very superficial.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Lizilicious(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
Am I the only one who didn't read everything??
I kinda developed a slight headache after the first Five lines
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by millomaniac: 7:45pm On May 04, 2018
adioolayi:

I am sure you didnt read a single line before your comment

No I did not. The title pissed me off and I am sure it's that way for a lot of other people as well. So what undecided
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by flamingREED(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2018
She wrote rubbish.

Law is law!

And laws are not vague.

America, Arctic or Antarctica,
The law of gravity is unchanging.

Trousers are not for ladies,
PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Timossa(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
Meen,it's foolishness to have an opinion on what you didn't read nor understand.

Nigerian people, please for the sake of God, READ!

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2018
Abeg these people should just go and rest please. None of these churches be following what is in the Bible that's why it's very hard for new converts to remain strong in the faith while Islam is there growing like wildfire. Always concentrating on irrelevant stuffs. As a new convert please I need help oooo.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by IamProdigy: 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
Most people didn't even read to the end...bfr making irrelevant comments!

I think she clearly explained and answered the question without taking a particular side.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
Story, this woman don't 4get say na 21st century we dey? Abeg go buy church members skirt Weda dem go gree wear am.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Jabioro: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
teflonjake:

Lazy youth spotted....did you read?
Imported monkey get out my mention.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by keentola(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2018
Kingspin:
This is her opinion. It does not cause a fight. You either accept or reject them. This is hoe I live my life daily.
Hoekay..
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by x2lambo(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
hollah123:
bro this is where many Christians get it wrong, there's nothing like female trouser. ask those grandmas n they will explain better, it's due to civilization that females are beginning to wear trousers.
I think you need to go back and check the histroty of trousers it’s unisex in most Asian countries before other countries started adopting it , that’s why in ancient movies you hardly see men wearing trousers even in all Jesus movies you can’t find him wearing trouser but robe , so trouser is either for men or women ,,,,
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by keentola(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2018
One of the reasons why christianity is a sh.ty religion.. Too much contradictions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.