Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (44490 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by flamingfire24(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2018
she is model to christiandom.quite a lengthy subject.but accepted

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Rosebloom: 8:02pm On May 04, 2018
For a lot of people struggling with the "trouser" issue, I hope this would be quite helpful.

Thank you ma.

Reignited my love for you

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2018
mrkunlex:
The wife of Mount Zion President and co-founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Gloria Bamiloye, has given her opinion on one of the most controversial topics in Christendom – The issue on whether Christain women should wear trousers or not.
According to the Evangelist Gloria Bamiloye, wearing of trousers cannot actually be considered wrong, but as a believer, it might not be portraying the woman in the right way to unbelievers.
Gloria Bamiloye writes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=844791235729262&id=100005951793546&refid=17

http://kunlexwap.ga/gloria-bamiloye-reveals-why-christian-women-should-not-wear-trousers.html
I agree with you madam . But in a situation where you found yourself in an extremely cold region like Alaska during winter, the police could charge you for suicide oo. In case you do not wish your jean trouser to be seen in order to fulfill all righteousness, you may just cover it up with a long skirt. Me wey be man sef, I dey hear am wen I travel during winter to the west. The cold would enter my marrow as if I would freeze inside. You can now imagine a lady who wears only a long skirt in winter. If she treks 100 metres away from her house, no be she go return with her 2 legs grin

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by DIKEnaWAR: 8:12pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

For I am the lord I change not. Therefore you sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6-8

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with her, but you are going contrary to the scripture as a Christian.

God does not conform to time changes. According to that passage ,he does not change to suit any given civilisation.
Look for a Better argument.

True brother. I concur. I bow to your superior logic.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by nwakaibeya1: 8:13pm On May 04, 2018
This Bamiloye Gloria is talking out of point and she is not known to. JesusChrist, including those whoever hold same opinion with her her reason don't show that she knows the dressing that pertains to women after all the photo of her Jesus Christ in her sitting room shows Jesus Christ wearing what humans see as women gown of this days so did Jesus wear cloths pertaining to women? Why do you use things that are made by enemies of God those who dont believe god exists and worship satan and idols if truly you know Jesus Christ then you should not support his enemies by using what his enemies manufacture which you use in your every day life even the microphone you use the video cameras are all made by enemies of Jesus Christ and you use them ? Jeremiah 12,10 John 6,60-68

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by hatedisplace: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
mrkunlex:
The wife of Mount Zion President and co-founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Gloria Bamiloye, has given her opinion on one of the most controversial topics in Christendom – The issue on whether Christain women should wear trousers or not.
According to the Evangelist Gloria Bamiloye, wearing of trousers cannot actually be considered wrong, but as a believer, it might not be portraying the woman in the right way to unbelievers.
Gloria Bamiloye writes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=844791235729262&id=100005951793546&refid=17

http://kunlexwap.ga/gloria-bamiloye-reveals-why-christian-women-should-not-wear-trousers.html
Before the arrival of the white man what was our dressing like? Dressing changes with time madam.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by CSTR1003: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

True brother. I concur. I bow to your superior logic.
lol.

na me you cast like that grin

I assumed you are a Christian o. Only Christians would agree to my logic.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Doerstech(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2018
very deep, points taken. thanks ma God bless you.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Controller360: 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
Be like say she no Sabi say female trousers different from male's own grin

Female trousers are for Dem girls... Male sef get theirs
So how e take be sin grin
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Samuelokie69(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2018
@asawanathegreat

People and 21st century, you will soon that hearing that JESUS ISN'T COMING SOON again. I don't Just get it. lipsrsealed

@ Gloria Bamiloye. Great write up. READ n stop all this condemnation.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2018
Thank you ma, God bless you
But people will not adhere, They love this world rather than God.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Myself2(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2018
dealslip:
you guys should go and sleep. religion is becoming sickening and highly exasperating. Things like Justice, Mercy, Love and Righteousness have been replaced by irrelevant and mundane things. That is the true religion that we love all men

Calm down my darling, the woman DID NOT EVEN SAY IT'S BAD, read her comment again, it's the OP or the MOD that is high on Oshogbo cheap weed that twisted the story
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Hakeem12(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
dealslip:
you guys should go and sleep. religion is becoming sickening and highly exasperating. Things like Justice, Mercy, Love and Righteousness have been replaced by irrelevant and mundane things. That is the true religion that we love all men
You are so on point.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by NairalandSARS: 8:39pm On May 04, 2018
Dumb as usual.

- Nairalandsars
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Horlufemi(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
First question, men wore robes in the old testament.

2nd question, Will an All loving God throw a woman in hell for wedding trousers? Absolutely not.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Joefirst(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2018
am not surprised at the comments here... she was not referring to all females here.. she was talking to those who are born again.

some people who are also church goers, are castigating Christianity all because of this message.

the message is clear and it is a choice,

Christianity is not by force, but mandatory,...
the Bible is clear, it is up to you to accept.

this is a message of love, a message of reconciliation, but some see it as a message of hatred and man doctrine, when the Bible is very clear on it.

the devil close sinners eyes from the truth. the first thing is to repent.

he that hath an ear. ...

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by NairaMaster1(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2018
dealslip:

I think you spoke well but religion is still good.

Howbeit, most Christian leaders don't really understand the Bible.

A woman trouser is different from a mans trouser. So, it's wrong for them to even talk about that.

While are they not talking about shirt? Women should be going on wrapper only since men wear shirts too.

A woman trousers are unique, different from what obtains by men.

My sister, I follow the Bible and not the Pastor's view because we all have the anointing.

Tie your hair, do this do that

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Profeme: 8:49pm On May 04, 2018
ofalu047:
And l com like this woman oooo. Why did she have to delve into such a controversial topic without the obvious reasoning that we live in the 21st century, where there is what we call Globalization. Imagine a child born in the US to a Nigerian parents, who now came home for xmas, would you tell her to go burn all her clothes just so she cud remain "Righteous" in the eyes of Nigerians, then the moment she leaves, she can go and stock them trousers again. What manner of hypocrisy is that. This is what religion has turned into. They want to control every aspect of your lives by instilling unfounded fear into you. This is 21st century conditioning and manipulation
Did you read through what she said? I discovered that many persons who commented did not actually read through all that she said. They read the headline and just make their comments based on the headline.

I believed she gave a balanced view on the issue of wearing of trousers and meanwhile her advice is meant specially for christian sisters. So why disturb yourself if you are not one?

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by soul2: 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Why wearing tight ma?
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Debra911(f): 8:56pm On May 04, 2018
Any tory wey long like this, nairalanders no dey read am , them go just jump to comment. I almost wanted to castigate the woman based on d op but I chose to read d long epistle and it was all making sense, or else I for follow my fellow lazy youth they comment wetin no dey d epistle. Some ppls comments r just far away from what she said.

Nairalanders abeg read read o b4 placing ur comments.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by abatobi(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
The problem I see here is what has been occurring since no wonder they used to say if you want to confuse a black man or hid something from him it should be put in a book.
Imagine lack of comprehension here and there some even did not read but are here to show their level of illetracy by commenting jargons... Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by bigGod: 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
embarassedFollow ur heart.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Joefirst(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
dealslip:

what is this if not a message of love.. when the father chastens the child, he sees it as hatred.. but the father loves the child,and wants the child to change.

the word of warning has come, it is either you see the truth, or see it as hatred. by the way the message is not for everyone, it's for saved people.

answer this within your heart, "ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? "
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by amosnaira: 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
OKEY
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
angelboy01:
Living a righteous life? I think we all sin everyday, No big or small sin before the Lord. Apparently we all go to hell. grin
I'm hell uber driver,I can take u dere on firs class ride.

Wanna ride?
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by teflonjake(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
Jabioro:
Imported monkey get out my mention.

Read carefully in your life and generations to come...you won't make what I have.

Social media warriors....if you are in abuja come to sheraton....talk to. Receptionist ask of Mr jake I
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by adegeye38(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2018
conclusion, wearing trousers is not a sin, and dressing is cultural, but due to our culture, we might decide to make some sacrifices, in terms of decency, but now trousers is nw becoming part of our lifestyle nw, so d main thing is dont wear clothes, that does not portray d glory of God
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by brodalokie: 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
Due to sin I have been subjected to the torment of my flesh by Satan.
Lot's of:
spiritual (can't really joke about anything)
emotional (every time I have to ask someone for my needs and gets ignored with respect)
environmental (sticker in a place I didn't intended to stay long too close to the road, all that trailer and power bikers stunt)
biochemical (#)
financial (cant feed or medicate)
physical (having lockjaw, shoulder damaged and general clicking on bones) attacks over the years has left me almost dead.
Thank God I held on to faith because I just discovered all that time it was about the laws and commandments of the faith which I thought grace had covered, somehow, Satan is using every single details to manipulate and kill me softly.
All power belongs to Jesus. The battle is just beginning. Ladies stop wearing men's clothing and stop cutting your hair if you are a Christian then start acting like one...
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Reference(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
Madam Evangelist. No object without a soul is capable of sin. Trousers or pants (as the west calls them) are inanimate and nothing God has created was not made good. Madam, sin is all about man and the INTENT OF HIS SOUL. What he or she has IN MIND TO DO.

The first clothes were made by God to conceal the product of sin, unclothedness. It was a FUNCTIONAL creation to enable man continue the business God created him for. So it is the intent. Once clothes are not functional they become a problem created by the wearer. There are many situations that require women to wear trousers. From aspects of farming to military service, sports and industry, there are not many alternatives.

It is when the purpose, the intent of wearing the trousers is to comit sin then there is a problem, but this has nothing to do with the trouser but the wearer. In that regards any apparel worn whatsoever can be used to comit sin.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by riddo2(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
the greatest book of confusion has to be the bible. any one can quote anywhere to validate his/her position. mtcheeew
you are on the verge of insanity
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Jabioro: 9:34pm On May 04, 2018
teflonjake:

Read carefully in your life and generations to come...you won't make what I have.

Social media warriors....if you are in abuja come to sheraton....talk to. Receptionist ask of Mr jake I
You must be a fool in your own paradise..whatever you might be you can't be me.Come to Lagos and l will be glad to meet you..check the first woman to walked on prada,she is my daughter,her elder sister is serving her father's nation..l'm the MD Leto Energy Service Ltd..,l looked at you and laff you off.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by brodalokie: 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
Reference:
Madam Evangelist. No object without a soul is capable of sin. Trousers or pants (as the west calls them) are inanimate and nothing God has created was not made good. Madam, sin is all about man and the INTENT OF HIS SOUL. What he or she has IN MIND TO DO.

The first clothes were made by God to conceal the product of sin, unclothedness. It was a FUNCTIONAL creation to enable man continue the business God created him for. So it is the intent. Once clothes are not functional they become a problem created by the wearer. There are many situations that require women to wear trousers. From aspects of farming to military service, sports and industry, there are not many alternatives.

It is when the purpose, the intent of wearing the trousers is to comit sin then there is a problem, but this has nothing to do with the trouser but the wearer. In that regards any apparel worn whatsoever can be used to comit sin.

When it comes to the commandments of God, my dear, your logic can not just explain it away... It is stated clear and near that a woman should not put on that which pertains to a man.
It doesn't matter whether it's a popular thing for women nowadays, it is wrong.
I would advice any woman who can't have it to convert into paganism to escape the law of christianity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.