Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (44486 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by abbeyty(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2018
Doest it even matter what we wear? What would have been her pont if we are still jumping from one tree to the other cover our body with leaf or without wearing anything? Beside, i have never come across trousers or skirt in the bible.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2018
abbeyty:
Doest it even matter what we wear? What would have been her pont if we are still jumping from one tree to the other cover our body with leaf or without wearing anything? Beside, i have never come across trousers or skirt in the bible.
You didn't digest the article. She was not against women wearing trousers but because there are weaker men that might lust after it,it advisable not to wear.She gave example of countries where it is condone because they are use to it
EmmyDJourno:

Make she go look bush, there are bigger problems in today's Christianity and wearing trousers is not one of them

In as much as the clothe is decent, go ahead and wear it, God looks at the heart, don't come and start forming over righteous for us, if you now check her personal life closely you would see she is just like everyone else out there
samfrancis1:
people and there talks sha! where in the Bible was it cleared that trousers were meant for guys. or was there any passage of the Bible where they talks about the modern day cloths? the only wears I see and read
in the Bible was robe and may be garment. so why does Africa like giving themselves problem
Maximus85:

Jesus wore gown. Back then there was nothing like trousers. In Scotland, the men wears skirts. In Nigeria, some men tie wrapper. God made the same gown for Adam and Eve.

Are you saying it's morally OK when our women want to climb bikes and others see their underwear? Or when they want to cross high culverts?

If you want to talk about the kinds of trousers, then I can agree that women wearing skin tight trousers that reveals their shape are to make adjustments.

Madam Pastor, do you know that even stupid men are abusing trousers? They wear extreme tight trousers which is not only annoying to see but It also kills their sperm cells. You can imagine a full grown man putting his tight trousers below his waist, the caller it sagging. Sagging at what age.... You see them wearing torn trousers, both male and female.

Bottomline, everything should be done in moderation. Whatever we do must bring honor to God.

My wife will wear it, in fact I will buy her load of bumshorts for her to scatter my brain for me inside my house.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by victorioushands: 8:16am On May 05, 2018
I used to feel offended by these people's ignorant rants but now I just feel pity for them and dread for people they want to groom in their ignorance.

How can one agree that dresses that pertain to a man and to a woman in the western world and other countries may not pertain to a man and to a woman in Nigeria? And you want to defend your ignorance by saying 'in Nigerian culture"?

This is sickening. There are many ways to know when a leader of a church - be he/she a bishop, prophet, teacher, pastor or evangelist - is a spiritual baby anyways, one of them is when you hear them preach against women wearing trousers on any basis.

I'm sure, the very same way women siting sideways on a bike was overcome and no longer wrongly seen as taboo will be the very same thing with this women and no trouser nonsense. Something happened to me one day: I have a very big hardcopy Bible and can't always carry it about unless I come to church with a car and/or when I want to. One day the pastor asked me where my Bible was and I told him that I have them in my device (many versions plus interlinear and concordance). He went about giving stupid and shameful reasons full of absolute ignorance and spiritual emptiness as to why my soft copy Bible has no power but my hardcopy does. To tell you, I felt shame for him. Well, I'm sure that one will be over soon too.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by ofalu047(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
carnally minded Christians cannot understand and like what she is saying.
Only a Spirit filled and heavenly minded believer will understand.

My natural instinct was to give you a reply that would suit your sizeable reasoning capacity, but then on a second thought, l realised that you belong to group of people who have been robbed off thier dignity and intellectual capacity. You need a hug.�
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by dochenaj: 9:12am On May 05, 2018
One of the most beautiful women I have seen.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by ofalu047(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2018
Profeme:

Did you read through what she said? I discovered that many persons who commented did not actually read through all that she said. They read the headline and just make their comments based on the headline.

I believed she gave a balanced view on the issue of wearing of trousers and meanwhile her advice is meant specially for christian sisters. So why disturb yourself if you are not one?

What can you do when someone has been mentally, physically, emotional and spiritual shackled by the bondage of religion?
No man can be free if his mind is in bondage.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by omoelerin1: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
ofalu047:

My natural instinct was to give you a reply that would suit your sizeable reasoning capacity, but then on a second thought, l realised that you belong to group of people who have been robbed off thier dignity and intellectual capacity. You need a hug.�
Trash
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by omofoye6(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2018
The woman only gave her opinion. I'm surprised about the comments I've been reading about her
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Image123(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
Jabioro:
Very invalid post,let her go to Russia or any cold Europe countries to preach that nonsense.

This is more invalid, there are people who wear skirts there. Even some where bum shorts and all sorts of revealing attire. This weak excuse only comes up now. There was a time about 50yrs ago and beyond when it was rare for women to wear trousers. I guess there was no cold then?
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2018
Jesus never wore trousers, he wore gowns and then there were female and male gowns.

Today, we have make and female trousers
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by donnie(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2018
When they finish trouser, they will enter earnings; cos I know there's a "message" on that one too.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by bacladtv(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
jamael:
OK. This has been put very well.

SPECIAL INVITATION OF HEBREW ISREALITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WEST AFRICA ON NAIRALAND

This is to use this opportunity to Thank YAH /GOD Almighty our Heavenly Father our Creator and Creator of Heaven and Earth for the great work of trying to WAKEUP our AFRICAN HEBREW ISRAELITE to know about our biblical forgot or lost Identity and forgot or lost Heritage which was prophecy in the bible that Israelite will loose their Identity and Heritage and our forgot/ lost IDENTITY / HERITAGE / which is to KEEP YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA

Please let come together and be of encouragement to each other because it can be very lonely on this journey of KEEPING YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT as HEBREW ISRAELITE because not many of Africa Hebrew Israelite are interested to WAKEUP to accept that we are the Biblical Hebrew Israelite of the Bible.

Please as African Hebrew Israelite Brothers and Sisters our coming together will help us to help each other like d early church in d Book of ACT OF APOSTLE because no one was hungry or lack among them because they are share what they have together and we can also work together as a team to WAKEUP our other AFRICA HEBREW ISRAELITE Brother and Sister that are still asleep through prayer and also feeding d poor.

Please our coming together will also help us to learn from each other biblical our forgot biblical Identity and Heritage and please I beg us not let our differences of in our believe put us away from each other because we are all searching biblical truth that we lost/forgot and we need each other.

Please I will like to suggest if we can FORM A WHATSAPP / SKYPE GROUP so that we can use it to KEEP THE SABBATH / FEAST WORSHIP/ FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER and share biblical scripture to keep Yah/God Command and Faith in Christ Yeshua.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please our POWER is in KEEPING YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA blc according to d scripture in d book Revelation 2:14 about Balaam because Balaam was unable to curse Ancient Hebrew Israelite our forefather in wilderness until BALAAM REVEAL THEY MAKE THEM BREAK YAY/GOD COMMANDMENT IN TORAH and this is why AFRICAN COUNTRIES is suffering today because Devil has TWISTED BIBLE to continue to make us to BREAK YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT in the CHURCHES Because African Hebrew Hebrew Isrealite are d only people on earth SUFFERING FROM CURSE OF DEUTERONOMY 28:15- 68 Because we refuse to keep Yah/God Commandment and Faith Christ/Yeshua because this is why GENTILE NATION ARE SUCCEEDING and PROSPEROUS Because YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT WAS NOT GIVEN TO THEM.

BELOW ARE SUPPORTED BIBLE REFERENCES THAT WE NEED TO KEEP GOD/YAH COMMANDMENT

JOSHUA-1:8 NKJV REVELATION-14:12-NKJV REVELATION-22:14-NKJV

PSALM-1:2-3-NKJV ROMAN-2:13 NKJV

PLEASE ALSO READ ( ACT 21 )

TO SEE APOSTLE PAUL DOING ANIMAL SACRIFICE AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST/YESHUA AND PAUL WAS ALSO TAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN BECAUSE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WERE BLACK

Pls let us meet on email ( shaloms179@gmail.com )
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Alejoc:
angry

Even in Canada cold?
Read the message as she gave an objective view about wearing trousers.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
victorioushands:
I used to feel offended by these people's ignorant rants but now I just feel pity for them and dread for people they want to groom in their ignorance.

How can one agree that dresses that pertain to a man and to a woman in the western world and other countries may not pertain to a man and to a woman in Nigeria? And you want to defend your ignorance by saying 'in Nigerian culture"?

This is sickening. There are many ways to know when a leader of a church - be he/she a bishop, prophet, teacher, pastor or evangelist - is a spiritual baby anyways, one of them is when you hear them preach against women wearing trousers on any basis.

I'm sure, the very same way women siting sideways on a bike was overcome and no longer wrongly seen as taboo will be the very same thing with this women and no trouser nonsense. Something happened to me one day: I have a very big hardcopy Bible and can't always carry it about unless I come to church with a car and/or when I want to. One day the pastor asked me where my Bible was and I told him that I have them in my device (many versions plus interlinear and concordance). He went about giving stupid and shameful reasons full of absolute ignorance and spiritual emptiness as to why my soft copy Bible has no power but my hardcopy does. To tell you, I felt shame for him. Well, I'm sure that one will be over soon too.
Go back and read the article from the beginning to the end
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
Madam shattap there, Christianity has gone beyond wears, as long as it is decent and not thought provoking wear it

God looks at the heart, not the skin or let alone the clothes, all these half baked pastors feeding off an unenlightened masses
It is either you lack comprehension skills or you been mischievous. Go back and read the whole article again
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
This Bamiloye Gloria is talking out of point and she is not known to. JesusChrist, including those whoever hold same opinion with her her reason don't show that she knows the dressing that pertains to women after all the photo of her Jesus Christ in her sitting room shows Jesus Christ wearing what humans see as women gown of this days so did Jesus wear cloths pertaining to women? Why do you use things that are made by enemies of God those who dont believe god exists and worship satan and idols if truly you know Jesus Christ then you should not support his enemies by using what his enemies manufacture which you use in your every day life even the microphone you use the video cameras are all made by enemies of Jesus Christ and you use them ? Jeremiah 12,10 John 6,60-68
Read the article again.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
CSTR1003:

She said there is no consensus on how male and female dresses.

In the western world trousers is a female attire, in Nigeria it is not.

So according to her, God will judge us based on wearing dresses that pertains to male or females in a given locale.

I don't agree or disagree with her, but I am telling you what she said because I know you did not read her epistle.
She implies that Christian women should commune with their maker to have a better understanding on the issue of trousers. She cited few examples of some ladies where God vehemently warn them not to put on trousers and makeup. When you work with God like Enoch and others did, he would tell you whether to put trousers or not. A good example is where Nigerian's veteran actress Patience Ozorkwor was warned by the holy ghost to do away with trousers and makeup. She was convinced because she had an encounter with God
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by bacladtv(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
jamael:
OK. This has been put very well.

SPECIAL INVITATION OF HEBREW ISREALITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WEST AFRICA ON NAIRALAND

This is to use this opportunity to Thank YAH /GOD Almighty our Heavenly Father our Creator and Creator of Heaven and Earth for the great work of trying to WAKEUP our AFRICAN HEBREW ISRAELITE to know about our biblical forgot or lost Identity and forgot or lost Heritage which was prophecy in the bible that Israelite will loose their Identity and Heritage and our forgot/ lost IDENTITY / HERITAGE / which is to KEEP YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA

Please let come together and be of encouragement to each other because it can be very lonely on this journey of KEEPING YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT as HEBREW ISRAELITE because not many of Africa Hebrew Israelite are interested to WAKEUP to accept that we are the Biblical Hebrew Israelite of the Bible.

Please as African Hebrew Israelite Brothers and Sisters our coming together will help us to help each other like d early church in d Book of ACT OF APOSTLE because no one was hungry or lack among them because they are share what they have together and we can also work together as a team to WAKEUP our other AFRICA HEBREW ISRAELITE Brother and Sister that are still asleep through prayer and also feeding d poor.

Please our coming together will also help us to learn from each other biblical our forgot biblical Identity and Heritage and please I beg us not let our differences of in our believe put us away from each other because we are all searching biblical truth that we lost/forgot and we need each other.

Please I will like to suggest if we can FORM A WHATSAPP / SKYPE GROUP so that we can use it to KEEP THE SABBATH / FEAST WORSHIP/ FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER and share biblical scripture to keep Yah/God Command and Faith in Christ Yeshua.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please our POWER is in KEEPING YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA blc according to d scripture in d book Revelation 2:14 about Balaam because Balaam was unable to curse Ancient Hebrew Israelite our forefather in wilderness until BALAAM REVEAL THEY MAKE THEM BREAK YAY/GOD COMMANDMENT IN TORAH and this is why AFRICAN COUNTRIES is suffering today because Devil has TWISTED BIBLE to continue to make us to BREAK YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT in the CHURCHES Because African Hebrew Hebrew Isrealite are d only people on earth SUFFERING FROM CURSE OF DEUTERONOMY 28:15- 68 Because we refuse to keep Yah/God Commandment and Faith Christ/Yeshua because this is why GENTILE NATION ARE SUCCEEDING and PROSPEROUS Because YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT WAS NOT GIVEN TO THEM.

TO SEE APOSTLE PAUL DOING ANIMAL SACRIFICE AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST/YESHUA AND PAUL WAS ALSO TAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN BECAUSE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WERE BLACK

Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by ochibuogwu5: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Great Grace Sister Gloria Bamiloye!!!
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by ochibuogwu5: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
bacladtv:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

May be you do not know that you have left the gospel of Salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified then gone ahead to preach *racism, language-preference, nomenclature-consciousness and division* among the body of Christ upon earth, May the Holy Spirit help your group to come out of this error before it is too late in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by EmmyDJourno: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is either you lack comprehension skills or you been mischievous. Go back and read the whole article again

This is a thread of over a year and you drag me back in time

ARE YOU MADDDDD.....GO BACK HOME AND GET PROPER TRAINING... BCOZ YOU ARE MAD
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2019
EmmyDJourno:

This is a thread of over a year and you drag me back in time

ARE YOU MADDDDD.....GO BACK HOME AND GET PROPER TRAINING... BCOZ YOU ARE MAD
Probably you are referring to your father I suppose. You lack home training
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by EmmyDJourno: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Probably you are referring to your father I suppose. You lack home training

You wey get home training leave sense wey your Papa no fit use pass give you come dey drag me over a post a year ago

You get job at all.....Motherfucker of Life
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by bacladtv(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

May be you do not know that you have left the gospel of Salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified then gone ahead to preach *racism, language-preference, nomenclature-consciousness and division* among the body of Christ upon earth, May the Holy Spirit help your group to come out of this error before it is too late in Jesus Name. Amen.

I am only advertising for the organization, if you want to lay any form of complain send an email message to ( shaloms179@gmail.com )
Re: Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" by orisa37: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
dealslip:
you guys should go and sleep. religion is becoming sickening and highly exasperating. Things like Justice, Mercy, Love and Righteousness have been replaced by irrelevant and mundane things. That is the true religion that we love all men

Atheists are doomed to everlasting Failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.