Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game (22163 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React / Presidency Blames Corrupt Nigerians For UK Protest Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Royruky(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Read more https://independent.ng/people-commit-impunity-in-good-health-but-pretend-to-be-sick-during-trial-sagay/

The comment was made when he was asked questions about Dino. My question: Is Dino facing trial for corruption?
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Odmic2839(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
But did he lie about politicians pretending to be sick during trial?

I wonder oooo, buari should add dis statement when given that speech at commonwealth. Dat most of d youth in nigeria are senseless, imagine people committing all sort of atrocities and when be charged to court then you hear they had cancer, hivery and so on

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Antichristus: 10:49am On May 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
Sagay have simply constitute himself to a national nuisance & disgrace to the legal profession.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT SAGAY SAID, CAN YOU PLEASE PROOF HIM WRONG FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND REASON WITH YOU. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE NOT ONLY A NATIONAL NUISANCE AND DISGRACE BUT AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN, LACKING THOUGHT AND RATIONALITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2018
ekems2017:
We hear

Yes...that is the best thing to say ...

It is evil and unpatriotic to harbour corrupt people in Aso Rock well
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by nairavsdollars(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
to b sincere its true...some youth no the truth but y some like igbo or ipob youth re stupid fool..bcus dey no d truth...to b sincere i dont care who is nigeria president either igbo,hausa or yoruba..w youth should be one...but u ipob re backing crcpt politician..forget who is niger presido..

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2018
lazy legal system and mediocre "legal luminaries" all over the place.

do they pretend to be dead

can't you line things up against the time they recuperate fully

if any one goes against the law, let em face d music in due time...!
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by lakesider(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2018
Emotion will kill Nigeria one day ..
Only common sense makes a great nation .
Bleep APC
Bleep PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Horus(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2018
Fund looters who become sick just before being tried for an alleged corruption offence? I dont believe in coincidence. grin

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by safetyInspector(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2018
You didn't make any sense, I hope you are not more stupid since you can easily call a whole tribe stupid. When did IPOB becomes Nigeria's three arms of government? This is more like APC's excuse for failure.
ogunnoikitaiwo:
to b sincere its true...some youth no the truth but y some like igbo or ipob youth re stupid fool..bcus dey no d truth...to b sincere i dont care who is nigeria president either igbo,hausa or yoruba..w youth should be one...but u ipob re backing crcpt politician..forget who is niger presido..
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by isahsalee: 11:01am On May 05, 2018
Darahaks:
But Dino own no be corruption trial

Read and understand b4 you comment, Sagay talked about corruption and impunity, if Dino is not corrupt outrightly, how about impunity that has become his second name?, Is not same Dino who told a fellow senator that he fu*k and impregnate her? and several many other inordinate character he has so far demonstrated on floor of senate.

The evil you fail to condemn today leaves to hurt you tomorrow, please be wise.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Kbanka: 11:03am On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the truth,
Olisah Metuh, Femi Fani Kayode, Dino Melaye, Chimaroke Nnamani, Nnamdi KANU and several others have feigned to be sick during their court trials.

It's sad they use it to try to dodge judgement.

But what is more sad is a President who uses the same excuse of sickness to dodge the responsibility of leading a Nation.
Instead he uses it to vacation in London.

I don't blame them sha,
If Nigeria had good medicare, this excuse would have been eliminated.

I just can't wait for 2019.
To watch someone head back to Daura after being defeated at the polls.

Who is yr candidate?
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by bigwig10(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2018
This way some pple reason with there anus on the platform is just too unfortunate,to face the fact,wah he said is the real truth,why not just cultivate the habit of first check the message bfor falling back on messenger,politicians be it pdp or apc committs atrocities while healthy buh pretends sick during trials,true or false,immediately some pple gets that 10mb they just miss yearn,i tire oo0 undecided

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by judexmann1759(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2018
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Laple0541(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2018
Candidly many of the comments on this topic are entirely biased and sentimental, Sagay have said nothing but the truth, he even stated his stand on the matter clearly and underscore the fact that the doctors and court will determine the genuiness of their claims yet many are calling him names. I pity the youth of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by judexmann1759(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2018
Antichristus:

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT SAGAY SAID, CAN YOU PLEASE PROOF HIM WRONG FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND REASON WITH YOU. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE NOT ONLY A NATIONAL NUISANCE AND DISGRACE BUT AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN, LACKING THOUGHT AND RATIONALITY.
Noonsese
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by FLYFIRE(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2018
Just like bubub says he DID NOT KNOW everytime we discover corrupt practice today...bledy Fool
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Nobody: 11:13am On May 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Read more https://independent.ng/people-commit-impunity-in-good-health-but-pretend-to-be-sick-during-trial-sagay/

This isn't a trial trial corruption, It's simply witch hunting.
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2018
Pierced:
lol......even if he's pretending it good........buhari yahaya bello needs people like this that can also play d same game they r playing.
and you expect the country to get better when you support everyone playing hanky panky with the nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by banio: 11:18am On May 05, 2018
Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Sagay212: 11:19am On May 05, 2018
LMAO! this man nor lie at all...All the looters be using thesame format.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Automatic3444(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2018
are you a saint? As if you are not corrupt things willl never go well in as much APC are still in power with their propagada
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Jokkarm2: 11:28am On May 05, 2018
THE BEST THING IS TO MAKE A LAW THAT WILL NULLIFY THE SICKNESS RIGHT WHEN BEING ON TRIAL. JAIL THEM WITH THE SICKNESS BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE STEALING OUR MONEY THEY WERE SOUND. COURT SHOULD JAIL THEM WHETHER SICK OR NOT. WE NEED TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD BY ALL MEANS.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Everyone in power is presumed saint until power changes hands.

We are watching.
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
But did he lie about politicians pretending to be sick during trial?

He said corrupt people Sir.

Are they charging Dino for corruption?
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Antichristus: 11:34am On May 05, 2018
judexmann1759:

Noonsese

YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU ARE A BIG SHAME. THE PEOPLE HIGHLIGHTED IN SAGAY'S REMARKS AND MANY MORE ARE THOSE WHO DESTROYED NIGERIA AND DESTROYED YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. I HOPE YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN BUT BEFORE DOING SO GO ANC COMMIT SUICIDE AND PREVENT THEM FROM FUTURE MYSTERY. IF YOU DO HAVE THEM ALREADY, I SUGGEST TOGETHER WITH THEM YOU COMMIT MASS SUICIDE. OTHERWISE, IT'S A LONG HAUL SUFFERING FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Hemandes(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2018
I bet if this same Sagay should stand trial for corruption or any related charges he too will immediately fall sick.. this country is being governed by sick people even the President is sick! Him battery life remain half-bar! #SOS
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by silent10(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2018
ajealadick:
all I see here is corrupt minds defendinding corrupt people
I'm telling you, it's pathetic
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by Bianda24: 11:45am On May 05, 2018
In those days when we were growing up, we used to revere those that are lawyers especially those that are SANs among them. This is partly because law is a noble profession and partly because to achieve this is no mean feet but when you begin to hear and listen to the way some of them talk and ratiocinate, you begin to put their personality in doubt. Such is the way Professor Satay just reasoned. I am not unmindful of the fact that such people can decide to play El-rufia by trying to sue me.
How did Sagay know that Dino and Co are playing sick. Will be back
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by silent10(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2018
Antichristus:

YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU ARE A BIG SHAME. THE PEOPLE HIGHLIGHTED IN SAGAY'S REMARKS AND MANY MORE ARE THOSE WHO DESTROYED NIGERIA AND DESTROYED YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. I HOPE YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN BUT BEFORE DOING SO GO ANC COMMIT SUICIDE AND PREVENT THEM FROM FUTURE MYSTERY. IF YOU DO HAVE THEM ALREADY, I SUGGEST TOGETHER WITH THEM YOU COMMIT MASS SUICIDE. OTHERWISE, IT'S A LONG HAUL SUFFERING FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.
thumbs up man. that fool should go ponder on this.
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by stuffs4me(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2018
Odmic2839:
I wonder oooo, buari should add dis statement when given that speech at commonwealth. Dat most of d youth in nigeria are senseless, imagine people committing all sort of atrocities and when be charged to court then you hear they had cancer, hivery and so on

It is just unfortunate that people like you have no sense whatsoever.

When did Sagay graduate from medical school for him to be able to tell who is sick and who is not sick.
Re: Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game by uba1991: 12:01pm On May 05, 2018
kaorama:
Are u a Doctor to tell when people are in good healt or sick?
are u dull to realize that they av never been diagnosed with such sickness until trial commence ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu / Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.