Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria (1280 Views)

Nigerian Refuge Died In Outside Camp In Canada / Some Cheap University In U.S That We Should Know About / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
I would like to further my studies outside Nigeria.
I've heard that the USA, Canada and UK are usually very costly options (tuition and day to day living wise) for study. So, I'm in search of a country where I can study at a cheap rate while still being able to secure a part-time work to support my stay.
Also, any input of a school that offers full or part scholarship for foreign students where I can apply to wil be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria by Chichaope: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
Most universities in Germany are tuition free, you can check turkey too
Re: Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2018
Chichaope:
Most universities in Germany are tuition free, you can check turkey too
Do German university require IETLS in order for me to secure admission?

1 Like

Re: Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria by Chichaope: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Some requires IELTS, while some TOEFL and a lot more requests for certificate of proficiency in English language
Re: Cheap University To Study In Outside Nigeria by JJCE(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gmajor:

Do German university require IETLS in order for me to secure admission?
is not all, you can get English language letter from the university, nce, or polytechnic you graduated from...

(1) (Reply)

State Governor And Six Officials Dead As Helicopter Crashes While Trying To Land / Meet Hassana And Husiena Ogaji, First Nigerian Twin Female Pilots In Canada / Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.