Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria (1283 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello guys please I am thinking of relocating outside Nigeria, to somewhere like Australia to start a new life but I have HND computer science, I don't know if this certificate can be used to get work outside Nigeria? My budget is roughly 3.5 mill presently guys please advise is needed abeg, thanks.
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Your HND in Computer Science is not worth the knowledge of IT that a 6 Years Old Australian kid has. Computer Science should never be a course in school, cos it is like saying you have BSc on how to use a Phone. Computer/Phone share common destiny.

My advice is; Use your 3.5m wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Larryfest(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
If you wanna use your 3.5 mil to travel out and hustle that's understandable but not that you want to use your HND certificate over there cos that certificate means jackshit over there. When you get you will need a job to do and probably when you start making some cash you can do any of there programs over there..
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Capensis:
Your HND in Computer Science is not worth the knowledge of IT that a 6 Years Old Australian kid has. Computer Science should never be a course in school, cos it is like saying you have BSc on how to use a Phone. Computer/Phone share common destiny.

My advice is; Use your 3.5m wisely.

Computer science goes beyond just how to use computer or phones, it is understanding data structures and algorithm, learning mathetical procedures and how to apply them to solve computer problems in day to day activities, how to build websites, develop softwares, many things dude.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by rs172(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Hello guys please I am thinking of relocating outside Nigeria, to somewhere like Australia to start a new life but I have HND computer science, I don't know if this certificate can be used to get work outside Nigeria? My budget is roughly 3.5 mill presently guys please advise is needed abeg, thanks.

Think towards canada, increase your budget to 4.2 million either canada or Australia, check the travel you will see links on guide to apply for the permanent Resident visa, pls don't use agent or adhere to anyone suggesting using agent or investing money in developing Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
rs172:

Think towards canada

Okay but isn't that more expensive?
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by rs172(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Okay but isn't that more expensive?

Think towards canada, increase your budget to 4.2 million either canada or Australia, check the travel you will see links on guide to apply for the permanent Resident visa, pls don't use agent or adhere to anyone suggesting using agent or investing money in developing Naija.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
rs172:

Okay thanks bro God bless
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Semisolasola: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Computer science goes beyond just how to use computer or phones, it is understanding data structures and algorithm, learning mathetical procedures and how to apply them to solve computer problems in day to day activities, how to build websites, develop softwares, many things dude.

I know.
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by JewelStone(f): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2019
No you're not going anywhere. If you or your people voted for Buhari, you need to stay back and face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2019
JewelStone:
No you're not going anywhere. If you or your people voted for Buhari, you need to stay back and face the music.

LOL didn't vote for him
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by NanaF: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Think Canada and increase your budget by like another 500k. Luckily your HND qualifies you for two or more certificates. Be ready to write ielts. Post this on the Canada Express Entry thread and stay far away from agents

3 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
NanaF:

Think Canada and increase your budget by like another 500k. Luckily your HND qualifies you for two or more certificates. Be ready to write ielts. Post this on the Canada Express Entry thread and stay far away from agents

Okay thanks a lot!
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by vampire2020: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
if you can hit 4.5 ,then you can think Germany through the students Visa route, do PM for more clarification on it.
Re: Please I Want To Relocate Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
NanaF:

It would be the best choice, Canada Express Entry or as a Student to Canada. IT is ok but to find a job you need to specialize in something. I think the best for you would be to go to Canada to do SEO or Cyber Security studies, it could be a short course adding to your Nigerian diploma. And SEO or Cyber Security gives you a good paying job in America. In Canada arriving you can study and see if you are allowed to work as a student, also almost sure you can find a good job after you study 3-6 months in Canada which takes you to switch to job visa or permanent residence. Try also the same in USA. Both countries teach you in English and both countries appreciate their own studies and diplomas. Canada now is a little easier to get a visa.

(1) (Reply)

International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed / Desperate! / Your Thoughts About Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.