Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. (1201 Views)

How Do I Meet Programmers Around Me. / When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by concord129(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2018
Good day bosses, I'm a beginner programmer who is trying seriously to better myself in programming currently I understand the basics of html css JavaScript php and MySQL and I keep developing myself everyday but unfortunately my laptop got damaged and my hope of learning to code is now gradually disappearing into thin air, currently I'm not having money to repair the system. Please if you are a programmer around osogbo and can give me the chance to learn from you or any help you feel like rendering plls I will so much appreciate it. Pls don't mind my grammar, my battery is very low for any editing. Thanks
Re: Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by Wetechshout: 7:42pm On May 04, 2018
concord129:
Good day bosses, I'm a beginner programmer who is trying seriously to better myself in programming currently I understand the basics of html css JavaScript php and MySQL and I keep developing myself everyday but unfortunately my laptop got damaged and my hope of learning to code is now gradually disappearing into thin air, currently I'm not having money to repair the system. Please if you are a programmer around osogbo and can give me the chance to learn from you or any help you feel like rendering plls I will so much appreciate it. Pls don't mind my grammar, my battery is very low for any editing. Thanks

Waoh, you have bypassed me...
Am also a beginner in the business.....
Re: Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by concord129(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
Wetechshout:

Waoh, you have bypassed me...
Am also a beginner in the business.....
lol �. As much as I would have love to learn with you my laptop Bleep up. By d way where do you base?
Re: Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by Wetechshout: 3:40pm On May 07, 2018
concord129:
lol �. As much as I would have love to learn with you my laptop Bleep up. By d way where do you base?

Oshogbo....

Onward area to be specific
Re: Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by concord129(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
Wetechshout:

Oshogbo....

Onward area to be specific
Really? Can we discuss on a different platform? Fb or whatsapp.
Re: Programmers Around Osogbo Please Help A Beginner. by Wetechshout: 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
concord129:
Really? Can we discuss on a different platform? Fb or whatsapp.

Whatsapp: 07067293973

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate / Free C++ Compiler / Oracle Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.