Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) (398 Views)

I Fell In Love With Musa / I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) / The Fate Of The Twins (dedicated To The Sexually Abused, The Adopted And Twins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) by Gokeli23(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2018
I slipped and fell (the voice of the abused)
I slipped and fell but the most important thing is that I am alive and well to tell the story of how I was treated in a derogatory manner
As a lady so radiant and brilliant one would have thought that I use the ray of the sun as body lotion and with love and blessing showered on me by friends and family one would think that they are under the infulence of love potion
But now my body tell a diffrent with the amount of scars inflicted by someone who sees himself as a superstar As I looked towards the heavens reciting twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder where you are
As his fist humbles me to ground give me a black eye on my face then I ask myself in the voice of backeeyed peas where is the love

(1) (Reply)

My Top 7 Rules..by James Altucher / My Date With Anointing / The Sprinng Literary Movement Mentorship Programme (FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.