Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) (384 Views)

I Fell In Love With Musa / I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) / The Fate Of The Twins (dedicated To The Sexually Abused, The Adopted And Twins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused) by Gokeli23(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
I slipped and fell but the most important thing is that I am alive and well to tell the story of how I was treated in a derogatory manner
I was a lady who was so radiant and brilliant one will think I used the ray of the sun as my body lotion as anyone that had encountered me where left spell bound that one will think they were under the infulence of love potion I had given them
But now my body tells a tale of scars that leaves one pale as my scars were inflicted by someone who thought he was a superstar
As he humbled me with his fist that has given me a black eye then in voice of blackeyed peas where is the love

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle, The Heir! / Married Or Marred? / Lessons To Learn From Michael Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.