Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) (24447 Views)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
obi4eze:
So what?

Abi him go arrive for my house before?

Make him just do commot for dat seat jare!
till 2023.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Obason22(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2018
Our report still dey wait to kick your ass

Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 04, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
President Buhari has arrived Daura, Katsina State, to participate in the APC Ward Congress holding tomorrow.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-president-buhari-arrives-daura-katsina-state/

he is ridding his home of all rodents before retiring home to daura, remembering he is very hardworkink!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:
I don't just like this man called BUHARI!!!
kill ur self grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 04, 2018
Good.

Is there any need for him going back?

He shouldn't stress himself na Osimbade would transport any of his forgotten belongings ASAP please.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by ifymadu: 11:22pm On May 04, 2018
Has he returned to Daura this early? I thought he would have waited till after the elections.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by kennymartinz(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2018
If he is from kastina state why late president YAradua come get sense pass am. He should just go clean up his house cos am sure he wount return to Aso rock come 2019. Worst president Nigeria ever had.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by molas02: 11:25pm On May 04, 2018
we don suffer for D's country. see our president
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by brookz: 11:34pm On May 04, 2018
Welcome back Mr President the Nightmare of Looters and Wailers.

Your Hater's are so Pained upon return.

Please continue to give them HBP

2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by danniyal(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by excel101(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2018
Ajala your yansh nor dey stay one place
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50am On May 05, 2018
I was with Masari earlier. That governor is a very calm man
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:56am On May 05, 2018
See him teeth like Wembley's goal posts
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:56am On May 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I was with Masari earlier. That governor is a very calm man
who cares?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14am On May 05, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
who cares?
grin just saying
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:16am On May 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin just saying
go sleep abi na under the bridge you dey live?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
go sleep abi na under the bridge you dey live?
construction bush site for Katsina
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by oluwatobi954(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2018
let's see who will maintain Nigeria presidential seat come 2019.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by Adejayho: 6:23am On May 05, 2018
I will teach U how to make at least $200 monthly online guaranteed with zero capital
Tested and confirmed...

USING YOUR FONE

2018 we making the $$$ together.
Start showing interest now...
PM ME NOW!!!07066253717
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2018
I like this...

He's getting used to returning to Daura in 2019

Back to Daura

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by objobj: 7:44am On May 05, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:
I don't just like this man called BUHARI!!!

Hahaha. You don't need to like him. That's your business. Whether you do or not sir, he is your President till 2023.
Swallow it hot hot.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by peterphd(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Onye ije Nnoo!!!

Best Nigerian President!

Idoma guy supporting Buhari with all the atrocities in benue? Damn.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by QTEST007(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2018
AND IT SHALL BE PERMANENT......
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:09am On May 05, 2018
A1dgentle:
Is there any need for him to return to aso rock Pmb should just take short cut to is house.
Some people are attacking, Obasanjo, for calling Dictator a slowpoke, with the way that the economy has collapsed, No fuel, no light, generator sound and smoke every where, hunger, if the Devil comes and call Buhar a slowpoke, that Buhari shuld remain in Daura, im sure all the Lazy yoots will buy him a cold bottle of small stout
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by adesamix(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2018
ManirBK:
LOVE YOU MY PRESIDENT
but he called u lazy, see ur life outside, ur condictions remanin the same.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:35am On May 05, 2018
brookz:
Welcome back Mr President the Nightmare of Looters and Wailers.

Your Hater's are so Pained upon return.

Please continue to give them HBP
How can we be in a Democracy, and a sitting President will be the first person to collect all his old pensions, PTF chairman, GeneraL, Past President, and any radio station that ask PMB of his Salary, both as a Petroleum Minister and President,FG sends Army and DSS after you to dance python and Crocodile smile. Because he is collectimg Millions of Dollars each month for doing nothing but travelling Jamboree
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by brookz: 1:23pm On May 05, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
How can we be in a Democracy, and a sitting President will be the first person to collect all his old pensions, PTF chairman, GeneraL, Past President, and any radio station that ask PMB of his Salary, both as a Petroleum Minister and President,FG sends Army and DSS after you to dance python and Crocodile smile. Because he is collectimg Millions of Dollars each month for doing nothing but travelling Jamboree

This allegations are Vague, back it up with Facts and stop being a Wailer.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) by uchwar1: 2:31pm On May 05, 2018
Buhari, weldone ooo.. In as much as I don't like the condition of the economy, I still don't support a youth ruling the affairs of this country. It took PDP 16 years trying to save this country, why then complain of a 4 -yr misrule. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Is Heading Towards Recession / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.