Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win (24405 Views)

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello Endorsed To Take Over From Buhari In 2023 / Though I’m Atikulated, Spirits, Ancestors & Oracles Say Sai Baba Is On Top - SP / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by brownnikky16(f): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Kogi election: Anambra spiritualist predicts victory for Bello/Onoja
• Caution INEC

Ahead of the Kogi State governorship election, slated for Saturday, 16th November 2019, an Anambra based Spiritualist, Dr Ramas Azuzu, the Founder and Spiritual Leader of Liberation Temple of the Absolute God, has prophecied that the Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Yahaya Bello and his running mate, Mr Onoja, would be declared winner of the contest without hindrance.

Asuzu, gave the prophecy while speaking with newsmen at his Temple home in NRI, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra state on Friday.

According to him, since this election build-up, I have been asking questions at the spiritual realm, I consulted the spirits, the ancestors and the oracles; what they all told me is that Governor Bello, would be reelected to complete his second term in office.

“Though, before the spiritual consultation, I had a dream where the father of Governor Bello, was raining blessings before a large congregation, saying God Almighty has accepted and endorsed his son to consolidate on the ongoing economic achievement of President Mohammadu Buhari-led Federal Government,

In 2015, I prophesied Buhari victory against Goodluck Jonathan, it worked, In 2019 Presidential election, I also predicted the second term victory of President Buhari, it worked.

Again, I prophesied the emergence of Governor Fayemi of Ekiti and his Osun State counterpart, Mr Oyetola, respectively in 2018, where they both defeated their closest rivals, it also worked. So Governor Yahaya Bello of the APC will also defeat his arch-rival, Engr Musa Wada of the People Democratic Party PDP, in a landslide, he said.

He, however, warned that there might be little upheaval over the outcome of the election but called on other Nigeria Clergies to pray hard against post-election violence in Kogi State.

On the achievement of president Buhari, Asuzu, who is also called Ezeji ofor Ndi Igbo (custodian of Igbo culture), described the Buhari-led administration as the best since the returned of Democracy in Nigeria, in 1999.

Asuzu said even if I am a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) sympathiser, it would not becloud me of my spiritual vision.

“As a person, I remain a strong member in Anambra PDP, I support their programmes. but that will not make me change what I see as a prophet, I am the crowned custodian of Igbo culture and worshiper of the Absolute God, PDP may be good for the electorates, but they will not win in Kogi state on Saturday, he maintains.

He urged the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, Prof. Mamood Yakubu, to caution his staff not to allow politicians to seduce them with money for the sake of credibility.

In the case of Bayelsa state election, the spiritualist said he is yet to receive revelation from God.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-election-anambra-spiritualist-predicts-victory-for-bello-onoja/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by brownnikky16(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Sullyart3: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2019
But if the Almighty says otherwise....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by uzohrome(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Well, the oracle might not be from Nigeria. Or they don’t mean well for Nigerians and specifically the people of Kogi state. Can’t you negotiate with those oracles ? Give them reasons

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Money has exchanged hands grin

24 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by sagaxity(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2019
haaaaa.....Ancestors, Oracles and Spirits are deciding elections where humans reside and humans are to cast the ballot....

Let's just keep waiting for ancestors, oracles and spirit to make decisions for us....

We are not ready!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Ayed44: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2019
A country where oracles and spirits elect governors for humans...

What a country!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by ulysses: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2019
Dis 1 is broke & needs part of d N10.0 Billion....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by DennisEche(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Amadioha fire the oracle

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy

No sensible human being would endorse Yahaya Bellow

Only Oracle and spirits .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by 9jayes: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by blakid(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Spiritually endorsed. I laff in Swahili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Chubhie: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2019
What do you expect from an hungry Igbo?

9 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Another religious idiot on the loose... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Emmanueladvocate(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Let's see na who wins and by how much. Madness

1 Like

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Iamvetlander(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2019
The God's must be crazy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
What do you expect from an hungry Igbo?

Emmanueladvocate:
Let's see na who wins and by how much. Madness

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Money has exchanged hands grin

We are coming for each of you!

2 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
uzohrome:
Well, the oracle might be from Nigeria. Or they don’t mean well for Nigerians and specifically the people of Kogi state. Can’t you negotiate with those oracles ? Give them reasons

The oracle is from Nigeria.

That is why it is talking like a Nigerian.

Most Nigerians prefer people like Yahaya useless because Yahaya useless understands them very well. He knows that most of them understand development as 'free money'..and all he needs do is to throw out the money.

The sad thing is that Yahaya useless is not the only guy..

5 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Liftedhands(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Ask the Oracle who is kidnapping Hausa children and bringing to onitsha biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Pearlyakin(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
So na Oracle dey suffer from non payment of salaries

1 Like

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Yahoo yahoo Oracle

1 Like

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Passionate888: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Na Nollywood movie?
Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by solmusdesigns: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2019
grin

Ibo people sabi hustle sha

Anambra oracle wants to chop Yeye Bello's money

4 Likes

Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Yes. Spirit of mediocrity, especially!
Re: Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win by websoft914: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP / Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.