Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan (36595 Views)

9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / Why I Revealed How Much We Earn As Senators – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by geefasee: 9:13am On May 05, 2018
princeade86:
and how are u sure he mean well for his state. u are talking as if u are novice in Nigeria. them know each other wella.
i taya o. although his name says something about yam and goat. that's why i no wan anser
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by beejaay: 9:51am On May 05, 2018
blackpanda:

Worldbank will not give u cash. U will complete the projects at different stages with ur money and u will be reimbursed.
You this is a big fat lie ryt??cos if your assertions were to be true, naija will be an Eldorado today going by the total amount of money worldbañk have given to us as loans...the fact that you like someone doesn't mean you should keep supporting bull.shit.....
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by judexmann1759(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by blackpanda: 11:59am On May 05, 2018
beejaay:

You this is a big fat lie ryt??cos if your assertions were to be true, naija will be an Eldorado today going by the total amount of money worldbañk have given to us as loans...the fact that you like someone doesn't mean you should keep supporting bull.shit.....

I dont converse with morons and empty unteachable brains
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by truthstands12: 12:27pm On May 05, 2018
They know you'll divert the money for election. Thank you senators for doing a good job. You want to kill the state with debt. It will not work. 2019 will be very interesting. Get your PVC.
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by akaahs(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=montero4 post=67292892]

One must not be from Kaduna to get a clear understanding of what is happening there. Ur Dad seems to be part of his cabinet..............ur defence is too arrogant for my liking.[/quote
For ur information non of my family member is part of his cabinet, so just carry urself nd go
Re: El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan by beejaay: 9:31pm On May 05, 2018
blackpanda:

I dont converse with morons and empty unteachable brains
Ofcourse when you are caught pants down, you result to a gutter language only known to your family and generations...I don't blame you, you are only representing your family of morons and empty heads...keep up being a good representative of them fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.