Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System (2748 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System by yanmiri(f): 10:10am On May 05, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah this is a nice read. At least it will enlightened one or two ignorant folks about the word called "almajiri". Many commentators here usually use the word to ridicule northerners, even without knowing what the word really means.

You call me almajiri and you think I will take offence? Neah. You think almajiri is a derogatory word which you think should be used to insult someone who is more opinionated than you, and who never shares the same opinion(s) with you?

Ludicrous I will say......

Almajir tongue
Re: History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System by yanmiri(f): 10:12am On May 05, 2018
Preshy561:
see the abokkkis have occupied space above.

terrorists.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's BUDGET 1999 - 2020. PDP N41.21trn, APC N40.17trn / Ghana's Army Is Better Trained And Equipped Than The Nigerian Army. / In Memory Of Power Mike Okpala: World Heavy Weight Wrestling Champion(1939-2004)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.