Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) (31164 Views)

Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 05, 2018
Meah
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Unizik finest comedian?? undecided

if only you met MC Koriano, Angel Gabriel and Parrot mouth i swear you go know say you still dey learn work grin
You forgot Mc gentle
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 05, 2018
Lookz like whizkid
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
Aieboocaar:

if only you met MC Koriano, Angel Gabriel and Parrot mouth i swear you go know say you still dey learn work grin
Lol, I remember Parrot Mouth then at perm site, during the days of sky walkerz. good old days of unizik
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by egee(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
ecamzy:
Comedian and Master of Ceremony Levite Solomon popularly Know as MC WARRI BOY The final year engineering student of Nnamdi Azikewe university (Unizik) Who is also known as Voltage Master in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria for his hilarious and creative mind blowing skills of comedy has been working on his self lately to make sure that he gives his Fans the best of what he knows best.

Below is a m skit by Mc WarriBoy On how Yahoo boys do write Exams in Schools

Watch the Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z074kStrgZ4
Actually e no funny me o
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by donkossy(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2018
kennosklint:
That boi na yeye boi ah swear.i knew him from MBK back de.he is funny though
which lodge for mbk and which year u rep?
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2018
donkossy:
which lodge for mbk and which year u rep?
bishop cut 2013 there about.
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2018
Matty145:

indeed you knew them and i guess you stayed at tempsite then.

Rhesusmonkey:

Lol, I remember Parrot Mouth then at perm site, during the days of sky walkerz. good old days of unizik
my pipu dem cheesy
i be perm site breed o!

Zonacom:

You forgot Mc gentle
I remember o my guy, jus that to me Mc gentle no too sabi. The Three i mentioned above are my favourite
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by NwaJozi: 3:40pm On May 05, 2018
Unizik sweet oh, MC Koriano, Parrot mouth, Angek Gabriel, Signatue Studios that year with bosalin awka don cast , 2young that sang okpa di oku and fecha fecha wish i can go back we straff girls tire for ifite
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Mcwarriboy1: 3:49pm On May 05, 2018
I wanna give free airtime here... am Mc WarriBoy
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2018
Mcwarriboy1:
I wanna give free airtime here... am Mc WarriBoy
make it etisalat
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2018
*737*0*2964# to open an instant account with Gtbank...SIMPLE BANKING 737!
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Chai! I remember Parrot mouth in my days at UNIZIK. Very funny guy cheesy Does the guy still perform?
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by kingJoya(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2018
lol the warriboy is funny. I do see am st Anthony lodge. talk a lot
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Kizito77(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
the guy has talent and he is the richest comedian for unizik
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by KellyFORMAT(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2018
pls wht's the name of the sneakers he was puttin on, in the 4th pics
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2018
NwaJozi:
Unizik sweet oh, MC Koriano, Parrot mouth, Angek Gabriel, Signatue Studios that year with bosalin awka don cast , 2young that sang okpa di oku and fecha fecha wish i can go back we straff girls tire for ifite
I'm disappointed Bosalin didn't get any breakthrough in the Music industry. Do you remember dialect, DJ Vegas and the Rhythm FM crew? So you been do many girls bad thing abi? I will report you to Anti cult
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by MCFRESH(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Angel Gabriel the one legged man!
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by onmyowncj: 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
This guy that stays at the back of my lodg,carries himself to be sooo rich,though am happy to see him trend,wish he humbly go far in his endeavor
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by granely(f): 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
I love Mc Koriano scarra
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by NwaJozi: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
Zonacom:

I'm disappointed Bosalin didn't get any breakthrough in the Music industry. Do you remember dialect, DJ Vegas and the Rhythm FM crew? So you been do many girls bad thing abi? I will report you to Anti cult

lol i know Dialect i know Dj vegas Rhythm Fm, yeah we all are bosalin is madly talented he is in south africa ran into him at a club, you know Nigerians dont value pure hiphop and it really takes time for some artistes to breakthrough look at illbliss and zoro i knew then from wayback once you have that major money even any rubish will sell i hope to see him at the top alongside some talented guys too from unizik way back Fecha fecha, Slickman, Sparta E many of them , men unzik girls are the sweetest just indomie i don f...k lol
Re: Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) by Naza25: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rhesusmonkey:

Yeah, u were there legit! I remember skywalkerz megatin and 50 cent. Real talented dancers back then. Don't know what became of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta / Princess Chimeke & Obasanjo In New York (Picture) / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.