Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria (9214 Views)

In Need Of A Bike Courier In Lagos / Fedex Redstar Express And Customs Wants To Extort Me / Any Same-day Delivery Courier In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by BrandSpurNG: 6:54am On May 05, 2018
Nigeria’s leading courier company, Red Star Express has been adjudged the best courier with the best international coverage. The confirmation was made at the 2018 edition of the BOICT award held at the Eko Hotel on Saturday 28th April 2018.

At the award ceremony attended by leaders of the communication and information technology (ICT) sector including the Founder of Zinox Computers, Mr. Leo Stan Ekeh and former Chief Executive Officer of Nigeria Communications Commission, (NCC), Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, the company received the best courier operator (international) award.

Red Star Express is a licensee of FedEx in Nigeria. FedEx is the world’s largest airline in terms of freight tons flown and the world’s fourth largest in terms of fleet size. It is a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, delivering packages and freight to more than 375 destinations in nearly every country each day, with over 650 aircraft within 2 to 5 days. The company has been with FedEx for 24 years.

Recently, the TNT franchise in Nigeria was acquired by Red Star Express after the acquisition of TNT by FedEx last year. TNT has the best road network in Europe and has boosted the level of international business being carried out by Red Star Express. This relationship combined the world’s largest air express network with an unparalleled European road network, which further expanded the existing FedEx portfolio and has reshaped the global transportation and logistics industry.

Speaking after receiving the award on behalf of the company, the Marketing & Corporate Affairs Manager Red Star Express Plc, Olufemi Oluwole, he said the company also noted for its expansive local network and on time delivery. “With our expansive network, we are able to reach everywhere in Nigeria within 24 to 48 hours and this has placed us above others in this business”, he said.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/fedex-named-best-international-courier-in-nigeria/

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Godsent4life: 7:25am On May 05, 2018
Check my signature for iTunes deal
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2018
Congratulations to them!

1 Like

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by inoki247: 7:26am On May 05, 2018
yea they are fast nd reliable. Please can dey epp me Mail Codeine to d North now dat it az bin BaN. i hear say d market dey selling well..
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Sarang(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2018
smiley Congrats to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by HoodBillionaire: 7:31am On May 05, 2018
abegi
after they align with ndlea to obtain u.
dah year i got an ipad from fedex
next thing they draft an invoice with diff figures
they said i must pay 32k before they deliver the package
afta all my rants
threats
curses
dem still hold am
i had to swallow my pride and paid at gtb
dnt eva use fedex or dhl. they are criminals who align with ndlea to extort money from unsuspecting victims.

bastardss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by adamsbadoo(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2018
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 7:31am On May 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2018
By who?
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by emmysoftyou: 7:41am On May 05, 2018
Yet I have not seen them place job adverts And they're one of the best courier service in Nigeria.
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Patosky4U: 7:42am On May 05, 2018
good for them..i still prefer dhl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Temple1288(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2018
By who? I remember sending some stuffs to Nigeria, and my parents were charged what they called 'Custom Duties'

That FedEx is just a NO
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by nowpresence(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2018
An American company
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2018
Somebody may not know about NIPOST Cargo service yet.... I am a self appointed NIPOST Ambassador

NIPOST is a back and better and can carry any goods and deliver to the most interior of locations at one of the best price imaginable.... I have been impressed with their service lately l

10 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by pol23: 7:51am On May 05, 2018
FedEx...okay.
There are some NDLEA guys in their office that always want to collect money from you by any means possible.
I stopped using their service since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Ucheamani(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2018
FedEx is the worst courier company in Nigeria. I say so because each time I receive a spare part from abroad, FedEx staff collude with corrupt Nigeria custom agent at the Airport to use a wrong HS code so that my duty will be high.
If I receive same from DHL, I not only pay a lower duty but I also get it faster Because DHL have in-house Custom staff in their facility a d they can even allow you to pick up at the airport if you so wish.
DHL is also quite responsive to complaints but FedEx takes forever to answer and they won't do nothing. FedEx service in Nigeria is a crap.

2 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:03am On May 05, 2018
What of Peace, GIGM, and Agofure couriers? grin

1 Like

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by maxzzo1(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2018
I disagree they lost my pump from Houston to PH, Yinka a staff fraudulently sublet d Job to another company right in their office at stadium road...abegy

4 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:06am On May 05, 2018
Alejoc:
Somebody may not know about NIPOST Cargo service yet.... I am a self appointed NIPOST Ambassador

NIPOST is a back and better and can carry any goods and deliver to the most interior of locations at one of the best price imaginable.... I have been impressed with their service lately l

I am a witness

3 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by mathew247: 8:14am On May 05, 2018
they are criminals... they collected #380,000 from me this past March for 4 iphoneX they are working with DSS and ndlea and na for person account number u go pay the money.
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Chicash: 8:36am On May 05, 2018
They are thieves,the always work with custome so the can seize your goods and extort money from you.
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by medoplus(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2018
I've always been waiting for a FedEx post on frontpage. PLEASE NEVER USE FEDEX REDSTER. THEY ARE THIEVES AND ALSO VERY DUBIOUS. WHENEVER YOU WANT TO BRING ANY ELECTRONICS, THEY WILL SAY IT IS SEIZED BY NDLEA AND CUSTOMS AND ITS NON OF THEIR BUSINESS THAT YOU SHOULD CLEAR YOURSELF. THE NDLEA GUYS WILL THEN ASK FOR MONEY TO CLEAR YOUR ELECTRONICS AFTER WHICH THEY WILL NOW GIVE YOU CRAZY FEES FOR CUSTOMS DUTY.. LIKE IN MY CASE, I PAID 104K FOR 2 UNITS OF A 2016 MODEL SAMSUNG PHONE AND IT WAS PASID TO FEDEX ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF CUSTOMS ACCOUNT. AND I'VE ALREADY PAID 36K SHIPPING FEES ALREADY. IN SHORT FEDEX IS A FRAUD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2018
I almost sent a package with them last week, read reviews on IG and changed my mind. I had to send it via UPS.
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Ucheamani(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2018
AryaSand:
I almost sent a package with them last week, read reviews on IG and changed my mind. I had to send it via UPS.
UPS too is a crap. They'll still collude with customs and give you a wrong duty with a higher HS code. DHL is the best, they are professionals and highly efficient and because they use their own facilities, their services are smoother and faster.
I once returned a machine spare part of $10,000 to US through UPS. The package was wrongly handled and as a result was delivered broken. Till today, the company refused to refund the money. Both UPS and FedEx are a bunch of irresponsible courier firms.
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2018
lonelydora:

I am a witness

I expect NIPOST to be everywhere advertising their services.... Nigerian are not well sensitized about these laudable moves!

I visited a postal office in Lagos and was ashamed at the site of even the office space.... I think I will need to open a thread on that too.

5 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2018
All these people giving award need to do their samplings very well,see complains everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Ucheamani(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2018
mamaafrik:
All these people giving award need to do their samplings very well,see complains everywhere.
You mean Cash & Carry Award?

1 Like

Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Christardor: 9:05am On May 05, 2018
jose4shizzle:
Check my signature guys for your dating accounts.
Can you teach me how to hack Facebook account?
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Christardor: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
Alejoc:

please, what's their modus operandi?
I would love to know sir
Re: Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria by Godjone(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2018
I DISAGREE. GIG LOGISTICS REMAINS THE BEST

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/Relocation Needs? / Usefulness Of Tax Clearance Certificate / Thread For Tony Elumelu Enterprenuership Foundation (TEEF) Alumni And Aspirants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.