Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? (876 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Ramanto(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2018
I caught the lady i intend to marry cheating. She and the guy have slept with each other for about seven times, but here is my girl crying that i should forgive her, and that it was a mistake. How could such ever be a mistake?

I want you to share your experiences with cheating partners. Do they ever change? My girl was even reminding me how God said he would test us. She wants me to see it as a test, then forgive her. Girls can be funny sha
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by daewoorazer(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2018

You were even counting the number of times they ‘lamba’ed.....

Forget her and turn her into a side chick if you don’t wanna die young
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:
I caught the lady i intend to marry cheating. She and the guy have slept with each other for about seven times, but here is my girl crying that i should forgive her, and that it was a mistake. How could such ever be a mistake?

I want you to share your experiences with cheating partners. Do they ever change? My girl was even reminding me how God said he would test us. She wants me to see it as a test, then forgive her. Girls can be funny sha

cheating means she allowed another man to put his thing in between her legs.. I wonder how a guy can accept a girl back after that.. I mean how will you look at her.

1 Like

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by pat1612(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2018
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Ramanto(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2018
Newbeginnings:

cheating means she allowed another man to put his thing in between her legs.. I wonder how a guy can accept a girl back after that.. I mean how will you look at her.

we've together for two years and a few months. We are so close and free to each other. For these reasons, she thinks we can still make it. I've assured her that no two people in this world will ever make it again after something like this happened. I can't even imagine it
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:

What manipulative BS! A cheat & a manipulator, what a disgusting combo!

I don't know if they change or not. All I know is that I have a very hard time forgiving & trusting a cheating partner. In fact, I never forgive them. Once they cheat, it's the end for me. I just cannot get over betrayal from anyone I care about.

4 Likes

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by cerowo(f): 9:15am On May 05, 2018
once a cheat remains a cheat.... it sticks to their blood
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Flickzvill(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2018
Bro forgive her don't mind these plp spitting trash i know its hard but do it tomoro u might do worst u can never tell i bet you flirt with ur female contacts ones a while thats also cheating not until u put ur dick inside a pussy d tin is life is all about forgiving nd moving on bro forgive her but not easily make her cry make her sufer make her see her bad in her action den go back to her she will never try it again i bet u love her. #Lifessweet wink
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Ramanto(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2018
Flickzvill:
Bro forgive her don't mind these plp spitting trash i know its hard but do it tomoro u might do worst u can never tell i bet you flirt with ur female contacts ones a while thats also cheating not until u put ur dick inside a pussy d tin is life is all about forgiving nd moving on bro forgive her but not easily make her cry make her sufer make her see her bad in her action den go back to her she will never try it again i bet u love her. #Lifessweet wink
what happens to my mood whenever i'm with her and that picture of her urging the guy to thrust harder and faster flashes into my memory? It safer i free her, sir. Thanks for your advice
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2018
My guy go and read the seven iron rules of Rollo tomassi . Just Google it . Your answer lies there in.

You see we men are too blame for these things .

Once a woman does anything disrespectful demote her relationship status in your frame . By this I mean she is no longer your life term partner and can never be that again .

The true issue lies in how you handle a woman's ish tests . All women do this . It doesn't mean they are the enemy . It's just in their programming . The trick is to know who you are . You are the gate keeper of a relationship . A woman cannot have a relationship with you if you have not given your consent .

Therefore you are the prize . Don't get me wrong women are good for you .

From experience never ever take back a partner you have caught cheating as this is a ish test to see how far she can psychologically get away with .

She won't respect you subconsciously .

To tell you the truth hypergamy doesn't care if you kill yourself . It is what is .

Just call it off and move on immediately and be a man.

But I implore you to change your mindset and stop all these white knight beta acts .
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:

we've together for two years and a few months. We are so close and free to each other. For these reasons, she thinks we can still make it. I've assured her that no two people in this world will ever make it again after something like this happened. I can't even imagine it

Oh, within those two years she must have cheated so many times... Do you remember that story on nairaland about that girl who had a guy who proposed to marry her, then they both decided that she should get pregnant... He slept with her raw and poured inside her on Monday... Then on Wednesday, the girl's ex called her and she went to meet him and after some sweet talked he slept with her raw and poured inside her.. Then on Saturday, she met her old friend on the way and he slept with her raw and poured in her... Now the baby has been born and the girl is married to the first maga, but the ex has come back to say he wons the baby...

This story shows you how women are... Don't think you can ever own a woman completely, they are out there screaming feminism because they want to eat their cake and have it. Because they want to Bleep all men and never be called hoes. They want to live their life as they want... So bro I advice you to wise up...Love does not exist... It never has...

2 Likes

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Mcy56(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2018
Once a cheat, always a cheat. Its in their blood.
Can you too however, put your hand in your chest that you didnt cheat on her? If the answer is affirmative, then know that she's already taking you for granted and sure knows how to press your mumu button. Seven times is no longer a mistake.
......but come to think of it, who is doing the counting? You or she?
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by austyn0(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2018
Newbeginnings:

Oh, within those two years she must have cheated so many times... Do you remember that story on nairaland about that girl who had a guy who proposed to marry her, then they both decided that she should get pregnant... He slept with her raw and poured inside her on Monday... Then on Wednesday, the girl's ex called her and she went to meet him and after some sweet talked he slept with her raw and poured inside her.. Then on Saturday, she met her old friend on the way and he slept with her raw and poured in her... Now the baby has been born and the girl is married to the first maga, but the ex has come back to say he wons the baby...

This story shows you how women are... Don't think you can ever own a woman completely, they are out there screaming feminism because they want to eat their cake and have it. Because they want to Bleep all men and never be called hoes. They want to live their life as they want... So bro I advice you to wise up... Love does not exist... It never has...
I agree with you on the issue of women having the tendency of eating their cakes and having it at the same time buh on the boldly written words, there is love,, it just won't last if you the niggy play your cards wrong,, you gotta be wise, very wise.
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Ramanto(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2018
Mcy56:
Once a cheat, always a cheat. Its in their blood.
Can you too however, put your hand in your chest that you didnt cheat on her? If the answer is affirmative, then know that she's already taking you for granted and sure knows how to press your mumu button. Seven times is no longer a mistake.
......but come to think of it, who is doing the counting? You or she?
lol. I made confess. She told me when and how they all happened. She said she doesn't know how she kept finding herself at the guy's place even though the guy's thin was small and she wasn't enjoying it like that. I'm good at listening to heart-breaking narrations.. Lol
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by KevinDein: 11:06am On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:

what happens to my mood whenever i'm with her and that picture of her urging the guy to thrust harder and faster flashes into my memory? It safer i free her, sir. Thanks for your advice
The reason why men don't forgive cheats. The thought of another man banging away their precious angel is too much to take.
Such a lady will forever look "dirty" in her man's eyes. No point forgiving; Just move on.
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Mcy56(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:
lol. I made confess. She told me when and how they all happened. She said she doesn't know how she kept finding herself at the guy's place even though the guy's thin was small and she wasn't enjoying it like that. I'm good at listening to heart-breaking narrations.. Lol
LMAO @ the man's thing was small...... but she kept going back. grin
Maybe yours was smaller or the man don jazz her or he's spoiling her with money and gifts. Okay, tell her your mumu don do. Also remember that what goes around comes around.
May God have mercy on this generation.
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Ramanto(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2018
Mcy56:

LMAO @ the man's thing was small...... but she kept going back. grin
Maybe yours was smaller or the man don jazz her or he's spoiling her with money and gifts. Okay, tell her your mumu don do. Also remember that what goes around comes around.
May God have mercy on this generation.

she has been crying and losing weight, but i told her i would have forgiven her. It's just beyond my ability. She looks filthy to me, her voice irritates me on phone, her laughter mkes me feel like throwing up. I almost slammed my phone against the wall when she told me over the phone that she loves me, and was expecting a reply.lol
she's trying to pin me with her mum and everybody that knew about us. I don't care anyway. I loved her so much. I sure will get over it with time
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by Mcy56(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2018
Ramanto:
she has been crying and losing weight, but i told her i would have forgiven her. It's just beyond my ability. She looks filthy to me, her voice irritates me on phone, her laughter mkes me feel like throwing up. I almost slammed my phone against the wall when she told me over the phone that she loves me, and was expecting a reply.lol
she's trying to pin me with her mum and everybody that knew about us. I don't care anyway. I loved her so much. I sure will get over it with time
Wow! What can I say?
Maybe you need to ponder on her side of the story again but if you actually think she's a flirt, then stick to your resolve. Although if she had denied it, you wouldnt have known and you would have still be with her.
Anyway, she messed the case up for herself by going back over and over again.
It's well. You'll both get over it.
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? by chiommy123(f): 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
i don't support infidelity in any way but I don't like the way you guys are generalizing it. not every woman is a cheat and not every man is cheat.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate This: When Every I See People Attaching Someone Success With Church (pic) / See How This Nigerian Lady Surprised Her Husband / What Age Difference Between A Man And A Woman Is Preferable For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.