Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State (31347 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Jabioro: 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
Chuks9000:

You make laugh.
Do you think I'm a school or street boy looking for what to experiment on?
He can go cash his new record at the bank if its worth anything.
The lessons I suppose you can keep them for yourself.
At least those eboys and street guys can learned from his fatal ordeal,but for you and l who had gone beyond such ,you might think your question and my answer to it sounded funny.Hmmn! We've save a soul..have a blessed & blissful wkend.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by kolawoleibukun: 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
Vikky014:
you are silly
arsewoooo
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Bluehill1051: 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
Thank God my own addiction is jollof rice grin
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
arsewoooo
what is ur dead brain typing ode.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by kolawoleibukun: 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
Vikky014:
arshewoooooo osho free. dirty tohto girl. with smelling tohto and decayed armpit.

big girl way still day wear tear tear pant. go treat your krorkror for tohto you hear?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by ameh99: 8:16pm On May 05, 2018
A hero has fallen grin grin ;we salute your courage grin grin grin

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
arshewoooooo osho free. dirty tohto girl. with smelling tohto and decayed armpit.

big girl way still day wear tear tear pant. go treat your krorkror for tohto you hear?
are you sure you are through with jss1 you talk like a zombie in jss1. I pity your miserable life.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by kolawoleibukun: 8:24pm On May 05, 2018
Vikky014:
are you sure you are through with jss1 you talk like a zombie in jss1. I pity your miserable life.
I say your tohto day smell you day tell me on jss1.
na jss1 kid say make your tohto smell.

go treat your awilo fungus for your dorti tohto. vikky you no suppose day collect cash from your forkers cos na you need to pay dem to garnishing their preeks with smelling water
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Vikky014(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I say your tohto day smell you day tell me on jss1.
na jss1 kid say make your tohto smell.

go treat your awilo fungus for your dorti tohto. vikky you no suppose day collect cash from your forkers cos na you need to pay dem to garnishing their preeks with smelling water
I won't blame you. you came out from a smelly tohtoh and enters smelly tohtoh as well. that is why all your comment is about smelly tohtoh. tell your mum and sisters to try wash off their krohkroh tohtoh so that you can receive fresh air. idiot!!! I won't reply your smelly infested mouth and std preek any longer. so quote me and get snubbed.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by kolawoleibukun: 8:36pm On May 05, 2018
Vikky014:
I won't blame you. you came out from a smelly tohtoh and enters smelly tohtoh as well. that is why all your comment is about smelly tohtoh. tell your mum and sisters to try wash off their krohkroh tohtoh so that you can receive fresh air. idiot!!! I won't reply your smelly infested mouth and std preek any longer. so quote me and get snubbed.
hehehehehehe see as I drag you down to the JSS1 level. It shows that you have no class. lesson 1 in the school of life: never accept to go low with a lowlife. never no matter how you are pushed. maintain your composure no matter hard it is. you knew that I sounded childish but still you fell into that childishness. you just learned one thing. take a lesson from this and run with it.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Tjohnnay: 9:16pm On May 05, 2018
Timiblanko:

That doesn't look like an insult to me.

you were happy saying it that you consume it that much.

And besides you have no excuse for taking it that much.

I just took the 1000mg i take it to feel happy

grin
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Chuks9000: 3:21am On May 06, 2018
Jabioro:
At least those eboys and street guys can learned from his fatal ordeal,but for you and l who had gone beyond such ,you might think your question and my answer to it sounded funny.Hmmn! We've save a soul..have a blessed & blissful wkend.
You too smiley
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Skepticus: 9:21am On May 06, 2018
Shortyy:

High by you, so you take it too?

I won't lie. I do.

Opioid-induced euphoria is the best feeling ever
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by Shortyy(f): 10:44am On May 06, 2018
Skepticus:

I won't lie. I do.

Opioid-induced euphoria is the best feeling ever
Hmm OK o undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State by nicetboy(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2018
Vikky014:
pls stop replying silly people they are not up to u... he most have been a product of ashawo mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.