Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole (27647 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / Kwara Speakership: Don't Be Greedy And Desperate Like Saraki-group Warns Popoola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by eyeview: 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
...in simple terms, they are diminishing Tinubu by the agreement
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Praktikals(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Is saraki not going back to PDP again?.

Whether he remain in APC or not, he and dino and shehu will not return to Senate
Saying Saraki will not return is like saying Remi Tinubu will not return to the senate

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Basic123: 3:05pm On May 05, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
I have always trusted Saraki's principles , he shows no absolute loyalty to anyone except his interest and survival . Don't be surprise if he returns as Senate president.
I am learning alot from his political ideologies and strategies.
The ideology and strategies are encapsulated in "SELFISHISM" !

He can trade and betray anybody for power

his father
his sister
Ali ndume
GEJ
PDP

Don't be surprised If he trades DINO MELAYE and FATAI AHMED tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Basic123: 3:08pm On May 05, 2018
eyeview:
PDP and Igbos can say that again to make themselves happy!

every APC moves is against TINUBU in their fish brain and mind,even with oshiomole choicegrin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by gbagyiza: 3:11pm On May 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
ogunsj:
saraki will definitely return under APC platform. as for Dino and Shehu Sani, certainly not. El rufai and Bello would die than for them to come through APC platform. they can go and test their popularity in other parties.

how r u sure Bello n El-rufai will return as governors?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On May 05, 2018
buhariguy:

Whether he remain in APC or not, he and dino and shehu will not return to Senate
simple n short

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Basic123: 3:13pm On May 05, 2018
eyeview:

Every APC moves is against TINUBU in PDP and Igbos fish brain and mind grin

TINUBU master mind of APC formation is the worst thing that has ever happened to PDPs and IPOB pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by lion042(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
Saraki will return to senate but my not retain the seat as senate president.
buhariguy:

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Irukjames007(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2018
#istandwithoshiobabafornationalchairmship
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by MightySparrow: 3:23pm On May 05, 2018
APC is a party of roughians, Jankara market.
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by omosuper(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2018
kehinde1588:
I just dislike Saraki.
I prefer Saraki to Tinubu.
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by thugthang(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2018
tolexy007:

sense is far away from u, for saying Saraki will not return
he may return but not as the president of the senate
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2018
kehinde1588:
I just dislike Saraki.
me too.

The man is too self centered and ruthless

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Kog45(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
kehinde1588:
I just dislike Saraki.
Oh i just like Saraki
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
Tinubu is a father APC.
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Kog45(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
thugthang:
he may return but not as the president of the senate
Why are you guys keep on underrating Saraki

The same mistake Tinubu make before NASS election and GEJ when Saraki led new PDP to APC.

Did you know that Ameachi,Fashola,Tambuwal and the likes respect Saraki.Pls ask baba OBJ about Saraki.

This is a man that told his father point blank that his sister will not succeed him as governor and it came to.pass.

Pls have you asked yourself how Saraki was able to remain as senate President till date
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by buhariguy(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2018
Kog45:
Saraki will not return to senate in Kwara?then you must be dreaming.
he will not win primary not to talk of rigging in the main election.

He might strike deal with osho to retain his structure, to win the primary
lion042:
Saraki will return to senate but my not retain the seat as senate president.

So, who will rigg for him in the main election, because saraki can not win in free and fair election like he has be doing since 2003 with his late father .
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:35am On May 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you are learning from crooks
he is learning from winners. Who non crook epp
Re: Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole by Kog45(m): 6:08am On May 06, 2018
buhariguy:
he will not win primary not to talk of rigging in the main election.

He might strike deal with osho to retain his structure, to win the primary

So, who will rigg for him in the main election, because saraki can not win in free and fair election like he has be doing since 2003 with his late father .
Pls stop misleading the public and be truthful in your discourse.

If you don't like him,no issue but Kwara central i know we return Saraki back to senate cos Ilorin people don't joke with the name SARAKI.

Oh rigging,it seems you forgot that Saraki defeated an incumbent governor Muhammad Lawal in 2003 and in 2007 he won convincingly.

I think come 2019 kwarans should get their PVC and decide if they want Saraki or not,it's not done on online forum but go to the poll and decide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Nigerian Troops Intensify Operations Against Boko Haram Terrorists. See Photos / PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.