Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna (14093 Views)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2018
LegDoLand:

@TonyeBarcanista

You are yet to do justice to the emboldened part. Not like we have solid faith in manifestoes and agendas, considering past records of political aspirants who assume power and deviated from their earlier plans, but since you are already marketing a candidate, i think you should throw more light on what Markarfi intends to do and how he would achieve them. A peek into his past achievements will make sense too.

Talking about Sowore. I am particularly interested in him because of his radical, confrontational and bold nature. Just like Truth234, i have been following up on his speeches and town hall meetings, and i can deduce that if there is any section of Nigeria i am sure Sowore will revamp, it is the Judiciary arm.

And personally, i believe if our Judiciary arm is well strengthened and appropriate punitive measures dispensed to government officials convicted of sharp practices, Nigerians will begin to have faith in the system and every other thing will fall into place.

Now, considering the northern descent of your man and the obvious facts that most corrupt officials are of same descent as him, do you think he will be ballsy enough to deal with these offenders?
Thank you...

Like I told @ProudlyNgwa, the man is yet to declare formally, it is only when one formally declares that he roll out manifesto and stuffs.

Personally, I've lost interest in the paper document called manifesto ever since Buhari dissociated himself from APC manifesto after assuming power claiming he never "made those promise".

Irrespective, it will give an idea of what to expect of his government and it will be matched with his antecedents.

As for Sowore, I don't see any difference between him and Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
Lloydfather:
Abegi tonye include me in MMC, make I follow chop small.
Which one be MMC again?
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by Kyase(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2018
donnie:

4gerrit. He won't win
lets bet...
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by Kyase(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Which one be MMC again?
Maikarfi media crew... grin
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2018
Kyase:
Maikarfi media crew... grin
That's a privileged office
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by Kyase(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

That's a privileged office
weya answer him....
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by TIDDOLL(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2018
Dakwambo all the way!!!
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by tellmanny(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
I have followed your antecedent on nairaland and to be candid, you have never impressed me.
I went through your exchange with the moniker 'truth234'.
Do you want to know the difference between you two? I will tell you. One is gainfully engaged and contributes to his family and his community while the other goes about looking for the highest paying politician to market to the supposed Nigerian youth as you claim to be.
Nigeria does not need a career politician, neither do we need jobless political jobbers of no economic importance.
The real youth of this country are the ones making impact in their various communities and not the ones who come online to market politicians like gala and coke.
We need to move away from someone like you because you represent the oddity associated with the Nigeria political space.
Of the several young and vibrant Nigerian youths [Sowore, Muoghalu, Fela durotoye] that have shown interest in becoming the president of this great country none caught your fancy? I can guess that none of them was willing to pay a lazy youth to market them as if they were gala and coke.

Lastly bro, if you haven't noticed. Things are changing albeit at a slower pace but sooner or later there won't be a place for folks like you when we finally get there except you decide to get busy and productive with your time.

2 Likes

Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by spafu(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista don't you have shame? What brought you back after you joined one mumuish party and wrote load of rubbish about the PDP? What brought you back?
Re: May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna by aylipple: 3:46pm On May 06, 2018
Nice read.

However this part "I realised that the unfortunate, divisive, bitter and evil government of Nasir Elrufai does not represent the true character of Kaduna people. I pray they correct the anomalies in 2019 Gubernatorial election" questions your judgment of personalities & their achievements.

You spent how many days in KD & within that period you "realised" that the government of Malam Nasir El-rufai is "unfortunate, divisive, bitter and evil?"

El-rufai may be controversial, strong-headed especially when taking decisions & a bit condescending (which by the way are my views of his person from a distance), his administration hasn't been any of the things you painted above.

By God's grace, come 2019, the will of the good people of Kaduna will prevail in bringing back El-rufai for a second term as Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene / 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.