Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (1728 Views)

The Doctrine Of God's Divine Election ⚫⚫ / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Fredrick4(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
Some people say Jesus was just a man but He is and was more than that,Christ was fully man and fully God Colosians2:9 "For the full content of divine nature lives in Christ,in his humanity" so it means He has all contents of divinity that no man can possess.He said He and the Father are one John10:30,He said He and the Father are co-equal John 5:17-18,that what the Father does Jesus can as well do it.Christ said that He has the keys of life and death Revealation1:17,He said He is the "First" and the "Last" in Reavalation1:18 which God said in Isaiah44:6.He raised people from the dead and lived a sinless life,things no man can do except God.No true prophets,desciples nor apostles called themselves "Lord" but the Bible calls him Lord,the same name is used when refering to the Father.The new testament talks on Jesus as the creator of universe John1:1-3,and that He existed pre- universe and nothing exited before the universe except God.So as I conclude,Jesus is and was fully God,God was manifested in flesh. :-XSome people say Jesus was just a man but He is and was more than that,Christ was fully man and fully God Colosians2:9 "For the full content of divine nature lives in Christ,in his humanity" so it means He has all contents of divinity that no man can possess.He said He and the Father are one John10:30,He said He and the Father are co-equal John 5:17-18,that what the Father does Jesus can as well do it.Christ said that He has the keys of life and death Revealation1:17,He said He is the "First" and the "Last" in Reavalation1:18 which God said in Isaiah44:6.He raised people from the dead and lived a sinless life,things no man can do except God.No true prophets,desciples nor apostles called themselves "Lord" but the Bible calls him Lord,the same name is used when refering to the Father.The new testament talks on Jesus as the creator of universe John1:1-3,and that He existed pre- universe and nothing exited before the universe except God.So as I conclude,Jesus is and was fully God,God was manifested in flesh.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by enilove(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2018
Know Jesus know life. No Jesus no life

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 7:33pm On May 05, 2018
A God that was created, does it make sense ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Fammoboy10(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
Fredrick4:
Some people say Jesus was just a man but He is and was more than that,Christ was fully man and fully God Colosians2:9 "For the full content of divine nature lives in Christ,in his humanity" so it means He has all contents of divinity that no man can possess.He said He and the Father are one John10:30,He said He and the Father are co-equal John 5:17-18,that what the Father does Jesus can as well do it.Christ said that He has the keys of life and death Revealation1:17,He said He is the "First" and the "Last" in Reavalation1:18 which God said in Isaiah44:6.He raised people from the dead and lived a sinless life,things no man can do except God.No true prophets,desciples nor apostles called themselves "Lord" but the Bible calls him Lord,the same name is used when refering to the Father.The new testament talks on Jesus as the creator of universe John1:1-3,and that He existed pre- universe and nothing exited before the universe except God.So as I conclude,Jesus is and was fully God,God was manifested in flesh. :-XSome people say Jesus was just a man but He is and was more than that,Christ was fully man and fully God Colosians2:9 "For the full content of divine nature lives in Christ,in his humanity" so it means He has all contents of divinity that no man can possess.He said He and the Father are one John10:30,He said He and the Father are co-equal John 5:17-18,that what the Father does Jesus can as well do it.Christ said that He has the keys of life and death Revealation1:17,He said He is the "First" and the "Last" in Reavalation1:18 which God said in Isaiah44:6.He raised people from the dead and lived a sinless life,things no man can do except God.No true prophets,desciples nor apostles called themselves "Lord" but the Bible calls him Lord,the same name is used when refering to the Father.The new testament talks on Jesus as the creator of universe John1:1-3,and that He existed pre- universe and nothing exited before the universe except God.So as I conclude,Jesus is and was fully God,God was manifested in flesh.
Hebrews 1:1-14 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father"? Or again, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Son"? And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him." In speaking of the angels he says, "He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire." But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy." He also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end." To which of the angels did God ever say, "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"? Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Did you see... Even God called him God...
I think the verse above solves the problem.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Fredrick4(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2018
God is and was so graceful to man kind,He decided to visit the world in human form to save humans and to ease their belief in Him since a man has more faith in what they can see than what is invisible.Read the Matthew wholly,you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2018
Peacefullove:
A God that was created, does it make sense ?

Where is that written in the bible?. See, it's not good to lie. Jesus is begotten not created. Stop the lie, please!

John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Anybody who went through school should be able to read and understand the above.

Jesus Christ while on earth, did everything to ensure that He did not glorify the flesh in which He was. And everything He did, He did it in a way that we might follow.

Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit.

Ice, vapour and water are three states of water, yet they are one and the same. So also is God the Father son and Holy Spirit.That they answer different names doesn't mean they are different.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 11:27pm On May 05, 2018
Primesky:

Where is that written in the bible?. See, it's not good to lie. Jesus is begotten not created. Stop the lie, please!

John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Anybody who went through school should be able to read and understand the above.

Jesus Christ while on earth, did everything to ensure that He did not glorify the flesh in which He was. And everything He did, He did it in a way that we might follow.

Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit.

Ice, vapour and water are three states of water, yet they are one and the same. So also is God the Father son and Holy Spirit.That they answer different names doesn't mean they are different.

You will agree that Adam is called Son of God because it was God who made him.

Now if Jesus was not created, Why is he called Son of God ?
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2018
Peacefullove:

You will agree that Adam is called Son of God because it was God who made him.

Now if Jesus was not created, Why is he called Son of God ?

Oh my God! Jesus was a begotten son of God not created. Check out the meaning of begotten please. The angels are also referred to as sons of God, but they were created. I am a son of God as well and I am created in God's image.

Jesus was made so, (son) that we might be saved. That was the only way He could come to earth to save man. Now, in John 1:1-4, He was first referred to as the word of God. Please, tell me, can you create my words separate from me. Am I different from my word? Are me and my word two different entities?. He became the son, so He could become us (human) and so ,save us. Understand this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by sKeetz(m): 2:03am On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

Oh my God! Jesus was a begotten son of God not created. Check out the meaning of begotten please. The angels are also referred to as sons of God, but they were created. I am a son of God as well and I am created in God's image.

Jesus was made so, (son) that we might be saved. That was the only way He could come to earth to save man. Now, in John 1:1-4, He was first referred to as the word of God. Please, tell me, can you create my words separate from me. Am I different from my word? Are me and my word two different entities?. He became the son, so He could become us (human) and so ,save us. Understand this. Thanks.

Since you claim to know so much, can you tell us the meaning of begotten ?
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 2:48pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus is also referred to as Son of God shows he was created as well .

That he was begotten doesn't mean he isn't a Son of God.

Isaac was begotten by Abraham as well, Begotten means to PRODUCE an offspring . we know how Abraham produce Isaac, by sexual intercourse , Question now is : How was Jesus produced by God, by Sexual inter course or Creation ?

Jesus was made so, (son) that we might be saved. That was the only way He could come to earth to save man.
Now, in John 1:1-4, He was first referred to as the word of God. Please, tell me, can you create my words separate from me. Am I different from my word? Are me and my word two different entities?. He became the son, so He could become us (human) and so ,save us. Understand this. Thanks.

Even in heaven, he still identify himself as " Son of God " , Revelation 3 vs 12 . so don't give us lamba here .

Are the Sons of God not Created ? How did he produce them all ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

Jesus is also referred to as Son of God shows he was created as well .

That he was begotten doesn't mean he isn't a Son of God.

Isaac was begotten by Abraham as well, Begotten means to PRODUCE an offspring . we know how Abraham produce Isaac, by sexual intercourse , Question now is : How was Jesus produced by God, by Sexual inter course or Creation ?

Even in heaven, he still identify himself as " Son of God " , Revelation 3 vs 12 . so don't give us lamba here .

Are the Sons of God not Created ? How did he produce them all ?

I feel so much pity for you, aah!, may God save your soul, now you're bringing God down to the level of human beings?. So now, God is also subject to the human conditions. It's only a warped mind that can imagine such things. God is almighty, He can do anything, that's why He's God. Jesus was not born as a product of sexual relationship. He is not created!.You read the Bible but choose to understand it upside down. Did the Bible you read tell you about sexual contact even at the human level, so if God who is spirit, could bypass the natural laws, to let Jesus become flesh, how hard will it be for Him to beget His sons?.

Also, you left the bible passage I gave you in John 1-4, I asked you, can you create a man's word separate from himself?. Is a man and his word, two different entities?. Jesus is the word of God. Answer that question first.

But, should I be surprised?. Only the Holy Spirit can interpret the word of God to anybody. If you don't have Him, head knowledge and conjuring is what you keep doing.

You're claiming to be wise, that's exactly how Lucifer made a whole 1/3 of angels to feel, at the end it earned them expulsion from heaven and severe punishment for ever.
The wisdom of the flesh, is foolishness before God.

Jesus is in heaven right now, and he is still being referred to as the son of God. He is now playing the role of our high priest, an advocate. But when the work of grace is finished, at the end of which, the bible says, God will give Him a new name. Then you will see the warrior and firery Jesus. Neither will you be anywhere mocking like this now. You can't try this nonsense in front of the least ranking angel. But God has allowed this for a set period of time, to give to every man a chance to repent. As it stands, I tell you, you have no excuse, you chose what and how to believe. So you will also deserve by merit the outcome of it. On that day of reckoning, no man will have any excuse.

It shocks me to see a mortal who can't survive beyond 60 degrees Celsius, make jest and insult and blaspheme the name of the God of heaven, whose wrath is hotter than the highest temperature of the sun at 15 million degrees Celsius, neither is that anything compared to hell fire. God cannot be mocked, if you try it, and don't repent, you will get it hot as well. In full boomerang.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I just pray, that the goodness and mercy of God, will lead you to salvation before it's too late. No one but you, will make the choice of your eternal destiny.

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus saves.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 3:57pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

I feel so much pity for you, aah!, may God save your soul, now you're bringing God down to the level of human beings?. So now, God is also subject to the human conditions. It's only a warped mind that can imagine such things. God is almighty, He can do anything, that's why He's God. Jesus was not born as a product of sexual relationship. He is not created!.You read the Bible but choose to understand it upside down. Did the Bible you read tell you about sexual contact even at the human level, so if God who is spirit, could bypass the natural laws, to let Jesus become flesh, how hard will it be for Him to beget His sons?.

Also, you left the bible passage I gave you in John 1-4, I asked you, can you create a man's word separate from himself?. Is a man and his word, two different entities?. Jesus is the word of God. Answer that question first.

But, should I be surprised?. Only the Holy Spirit can interpret the word of God to anybody. If you don't have Him, head knowledge and conjuring is what you keep doing.

You're claiming to be wise, that's exactly how Lucifer made a whole 1/3 of angels to feel, at the end it earned them expulsion from heaven and severe punishment for ever.
The wisdom of the flesh, is foolishness before God.

Jesus is in heaven right now, and he is still being referred to as the son of God. He is now playing the role of our high priest, an advocate. But when the work of grace is finished, at the end of which, the bible says, God will help give Him a new name. Then you will see the warrior and firery Jesus. Neither will you be anywhere mocking like this now. You can't try this nonsense in front of the least ranking angel. But God has allowed this for a set period of time. As it stands, I tell you, you have no excuse, you chose what and how to believe. So you will also deserve by merit the outcome of it. On that day of reckoning, no man will have any excuse.

It shocks me to see a mortal who can't survive beyond 60 degrees Celsius, make jest and insult and blaspheme the name of the God of heaven, whose wrath is hotter than the highest temperature of the sun at 15 million degrees Celsius, neither is that anything compared to hell fire. God cannot be mocked, if you try it, and don't repent, you will get it hot as well. In full boomerang.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I just pray, that the goodness and mercy of God, will lead you to salvation before it's too late. No one but you, will make the choice of your eternal destiny.

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus saves.

grin grin long story, I think you run out of points

How did he beget his SONS ? @ bold .. Tell us Bruh

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin long story, I think you run out of points

How did he beget his SONS ? @ bold .. Tell us Bruh

grin grin grin You are confused!. The person you are talking about is not flesh and blood, so your sexually perverse line of thought does not apply to him.

Answer my question. You have deliberately refused to answer it. Can you create a man's word separate from him?. Is a man's word a different entity from himself?. Answer it!. Stop beating about the bush.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 4:14pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 4:15pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

grin grin grin You are confused!. The person you are talking about is not flesh and blood, so your sexually perverse line of thought does not apply to him.

How did he beget his sons ? Then explain

[s]

Answer my question. You have deliberately refused to answer it. Can you create a man's word separate from him?. Is a man's word a different entity from himself?. Answer it!. Stop beating about the bush [/s] .

To validate your assertion : Did God lost his voice or words when Jesus left heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

Since you claim to know so much, can you tell us the meaning of begotten ?

aah! Me?, I don't know anything, except that which the Lord has thought me.

I asked you that question, now you're asking me. undecided answer this and the other question. Please, thank you grin
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Auki: 4:52pm On May 06, 2018
1. There is only One God. He who created everything including Jesus.

2. Calling Jesus God, son of God or any divine objects is a serious blasphemy and sure ticket to eternal regret and torments.

3. Respecting Jesus and all the prophets sent is what is required of mankind not worshiping them.

I hope somebody will heed to this advice.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

How did he beget his sons ? Then explain

To validate your assertion : Did God lost his voice or words when Jesus left heaven ?

grin grin Oga please na, answer the question first. Why are you dodging it?. Answer it first then we can flow.

When Jesus left heaven was He mute?.

Please understand that I am not trying to win argument here, I just want you to be saved. Knowing the terrible consequences of not being so, won't let me keep quiet. I respect you and I love you. OK grin wink
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by sKeetz(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

aah! Me?, I don't know anything, except that which the Lord has thought me.

I asked you that question, now you're asking me. undecided answer this and the other question. Please, thank you grin

Dude, you didnt ask me any question.

Stop deflecting, what does it mean to be begotten?
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 4:56pm On May 06, 2018
Relax, I can understand the effect this thread is having on you.

Primesky:

grin grin Organ please na, answer the question first. Why are you dodging it. Answer it first then we can flow.

When Jesus left heaven was He mute?.

He wasn't mute . He could speak .

Which therefore destroy your argument of can your word be separated from you. Jesus left heaven , Yet God doesn't lost his voice. So Jesus is not Gods voice

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 4:57pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

Bear with him, he is going through a hard reset . his cherished myths are getting destroyed in his eyes
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

Lord Jesus please help this man to know you.

Oga, as if you don't know, begotten is to to beget which means to father someone.

Everything else in the universe was created.

For instance, Lucifer, who became Satan, was a high ranking angel, and he was created like every other angel. See the passage below.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Jesus coming to the earth as man, not born by the natural process of human procreation, rather by the Holy Spirit of God, is now a begotten son of God. But Jesus Christ is the very God himself. God existing as a tripartite being. Three in one and one in three. God demonstrated this in man as well. Man is a tripartite being made in the image of God too. You can only see one individual, but he/she is actually three. The spirit, soul and body. And even when this body dies, the Lord promised to give us anew glorified body far higher and better than this one. So, you are a trininity as well because you are made in the image of God. Angels are not like that, just spirit body.

Regarding the angels, they all were created and made to be spirit. This is by the breathe of God. Not any sexual relationship or anything like that, but the breathe of God. Both the soul and spirit of man is made by the breathe and word of God.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by sKeetz(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

Lord Jesus please help this man to know you.

Oga, as if you don't know, begotten is to to beget which means to father someone.

Everything else in the universe was created.

For instance, Lucifer, who became Satan, was a high ranking angel, and he was created like every other angel. See the passage below.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Jesus coming to the earth as man, not born by the natural process of human procreation, rather by the Holy Spirit of God, is now a begotten son of God. But Jesus Christ is the very God himself. God existing as a tripartite being. Three in one and one in three. God demonstrated this in man as well. Man is a tripartite being made in the image of God too. You can only see one individual, but he/she is actually three. The spirit, soul and body. And even when this body dies, the Lord promised to give us anew glorified body far higher and better than this one. So, you are a trininity as well because you are made in the image of God. Angels are not like that, just spirit body.

Regarding the angels, they all were created and made to be spirit. This is by the breathe of God. Not any sexual relationship or anything like that, but the breathe of God. Both the soul and spirit of man is made by the breathe and word of God.

Do you apologist in your quiet times ponder on the silly things you say in defense of your imaginary god?

You just mentioned that to beget is to father someone. How does one father someone if not through the biological process of reproduction??

Then you went ahead to say that Jesus is the begotten son of god and yet still is that very god himself. How silly does one need to be to believe and say such nonsense? sad
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by sKeetz(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

Bear with him, he is going through a hard reset . his cherished myths are getting destroyed in his eyes

Lol

I give up on this apologists. Their utterances will make an insane man seem sane.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

Relax, I can understand the effect this thread is having on you.

He wasn't mute . He could speak .

Which therefore destroy your argument of can your word be separated from you. Jesus left heaven , Yet God doesn't lost his voice. So Jesus is not Gods voice

shocked shocked Is it that when you quote the Bible you forget what you read?. What did John 1:1-4 tell you?. Why are you trying to separate the two, even when it was clearly stated. Is that the way you want to escape answering my question? Hahaha...

When Jesus was on earth, God was on earth, He was also in Heaven at the same time, because He is a trininity. Just as water can sparate into ice, vapour and water, and yet remains water, that's an example of what is happening here, but they are one and the same. As the various states enables water to perform certain roles, so God manifests in three forms as the Father, the Word (son), and the Holy Spirit.

Now look at this below.

John 14:8 -10 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So, from the above, you see that Jesus is God. And He was the one doing the creation!. There was no way the created will be doing the creation. He was never created!. He simply became man, hence begotten.

You argue because you do not know the power of God and His capabilities. God is simply limitless!.

Please, you need the Holy Spirit to Open your eyes, don't try to think to reason out the deep things of the spirit with carnal mind and wisdom, it won't work, it will make no sense to you, yet, it is key to your eternal destiny. It is enough on this note.

God bless. But seek Jesus Christ now. Love you.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

Do you apologist in your quiet times ponder on the silly things you say in defense of your imaginary god?

You just mentioned that to beget is to father someone. How does one father someone if not through the biological process of reproduction??

Then you went ahead to say that Jesus is the begotten son of god and yet still is that very god himself. How silly does one need to be to believe and say such nonsense? sad

grin grin Yeah, you are true to yourself, mortal man. There is no way spiritual things will make meaning to you. But I assure you, you can't stay away from mentioning things about the spirit because, the real you, the inner you, your spirit is yearning to make peace with God, but pride and arrogance won't let you.

Have you ever read or come across this passage below?

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Sex is not needed here. The person involved is the almighty. grin grin He is limitless!

See, let me tell you, the spiritual realm does not follow physical laws of flesh and blood. Biology does not limit spirit. A demon can alter the physical biological shape of any animal, can alter the DNA and other things, but you see, this things are beyond your grasp now.

Only the Holy Spirit can teach you, no man can help you, not me either. I just told you who can help you. It's Jesus Christ, and He will give you His spirit to teach you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Holy Spirit of God can teach you anything. All truth.
Jesus Christ is the way.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by sKeetz(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

grin grin Yeah, you are true to yourself, mortal man. There is no way spiritual things will make meaning to you. But I assure you, you can't stay away from mentioning things about the spirit because, the real you, the inner you, your spirit is yearning to make peace with God, but pride and arrogance won't let you.
Cliche!

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
The holy spirit is a virgin lover and rapist!

Sex is not needed here. The person involved is the almighty. grin grin He is limitless!

See, let me tell you, the spiritual realm does not follow physical laws of flesh and blood. Biology does not limit spirit. A demon can alter the physical biological shape of any animal, can alter the DNA and other things, but you see, this things are beyond your grasp now.

Only the Holy Spirit can teach you, no man can help you, not me either. I just told you who can help you. It's Jesus Christ, and He will give you His spirit to teach you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Holy Spirit of God can teach you anything. All truth.
Jesus Christ is the way.

The holy spirit is a spirit indeed yet he is responsible for contradictory believes held by the many different sects of christianity. More like a spirit of confusion and lies.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Peacefullove: 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
Primesky:

shocked shocked Is it that when you quote the Bible you forget what you read?. What did John 1:1-4 tell you?. Why are you trying to separate the two, even when it was clearly stated. Is that the way you want to escape answering my question? Hahaha...

When Jesus was on earth, God was on earth, He was also in Heaven at the same time, because He is a trininity.
Just as water can sparate into ice, vapour and water, and yet remains water, that's an example of what is happening here, but they are one and the same. As the various states enables water to perform certain roles, so God manifests in three forms as the Father, the Word (son), and the Holy Spirit.

@ Bold, Who is he praying to ? grin grin

Now look at this below.

John 14:8 -10 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So, from the above, you see that Jesus is God. And He was the one doing the creation!. There was no way the created will be doing the creation. He was never created!. He simply became man, hence begotten.

You argue because you do not know the power of God and His capabilities. God is simply limitless!.

Please, you need the Holy Spirit to Open your eyes, don't try to think to reason out the deep things of the spirit with carnal mind and wisdom, it won't work, it will make no sense to you, yet, it is key to your eternal destiny. It is enough on this note.

God bless. But seek Jesus Christ now. Love you.

Tell us: how was Jesus begotten?

Is Jesus a Son of God ? Very simple
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Primesky(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:
Cliche!

The holy spirit is a virgin lover and rapist!

The holy spirit is a spirit indeed yet he is responsible for contradictory believes held by the many different sects of christianity. More like a spirit of confusion and lies.

Away with your blasphemy!. So you love this life of cursing and abuse right?. That's what life means to you.

Well, since you have chosen to believe that you're an accidental product that came by through accidental happening, which to my surprise, have refused to happen again, even in your own house. At least, your house should clean itself, your bed should dress itself, your clothes should wash themselves. Why are you not allowing the process to occur again?. Please leave these things to order themselves as they did before, wow, it must be a wonderful world grin grin where everything will be accidentally working together and everything will be in order. grin grin embarassed O Lord please, save men from folly in Jesus name Amen.

I am an intentional creation of an intelligent God. Anybody can believe whatever they like grin grin
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Fredrick4(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2018
The Father,Son and Holy Ghost are one and co-exist and are co-equal.The Father is God,the Son is God and so the Holy Ghost.The Son possesses all the divine nature of the Father Colossians2:9 so He is co-equal with the Father but their roles differ,Jesus is God Himself reason the Father is in Him and He too in the Father meaning God(Jesus) visited the world in human flesh to redeem it and manifest the Love and Grace of God to humans.Jesus created the universe see John1:1-16,those who saw physical Jesus saw God because He and the Father are one.
.The Father,Son and Holy Spirit are one God in three persons.
Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2018
Fredrick4:
The Father,Son and Holy Ghost are one and co-exist and are co-equal.The Father is God,the Son is God and so the Holy Ghost.The Son possesses all the divine nature of the Father Colossians2:9 so He is co-equal with the Father but their roles differ,Jesus is God Himself reason the Father is in Him and He too in the Father meaning God(Jesus) visited the world in human flesh to redeem it and manifest the Love and Grace of God to humans.Jesus created the universe see John1:1-16,those who saw physical Jesus saw God because He and the Father are one.
.The Father,Son and Holy Spirit are one God in three persons.

While this trinity has been a long held belief, it is time you give reason a chance, to really weigh whether this teaching is actually true. I believed in it before, but i dont do so now. It has no foundation in the scriptures.

1. The divine nature you are talking about isnt what you think it is. It doesnt mean that Jesus is now equal to the Almighty God. See why believing so will leave us in an awkward position. 2Pet 1:4 states that the anointed Christians will still share the same divine nature. Imagine when we indirectly imply that these christians will be equal to God almighty too. Does it make sense?

2. what we can establish from John1:1-16, is that first, Jesus can be called a god. The word "god" is a title that can apply to someone else or another entity rendered worship. secondly, that Jesus was USED by God to create all other things. These is a reasonable conclusion because the bible explained thus:

Heb 1:2 "but has in these latter days spoken to us in a son whom he has appointed heir to everything, through whom also he made the universe"

It is clear that the universe you spoke of was made by God Almighty thru Jesus, His son.

Lastly: see this statement made by Jesus in john 13:16

"Most truly I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him"

Who sent Jesus?

john5:30 "I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me."

Your co-equal sending you on errand,and giving you specific things you cant do otherwise doesn't seem like co-equal to me.

In fact, that Jesus himself said that he doesnt know when the end will come except his Father alone, ends the discussion if we are sincere. I cant imagine an omniscience not knowing when the end will come. Does that make any sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) by Fredrick4(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
You have a spirit of error and your statements manifest that you are short of Holy, Ghost.God calls Jesus God see Hebrews1:8,Christ is the Almighty and has the keys of life and death see Revealation1.To you is there any man who has authority over life and death?Jesus existed pre-universe,(John1:-6).To you,is there any man that existed before the universe?Answer my questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Philosophical Problem Of God / Jesus Prophecy About Islam / 9/11 Terrorist Attacks On USA, A Warning From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.