Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye (846 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye by Ratello: 1:41pm On May 05, 2018
Breaking News: I am not sure there will be an election in 2019 – pastor Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has expressed that there may not be an election in 2019 due to the continuous killings of innocent souls across Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye who stated that he was not given any prophecy, but made the assertion following several challenges and troubles ongoing in Nigeria.

He said that the country called "Nigeria" may cease to exist in 2019 if care is not taken base on his personal observation about the situation of things across the country.

He dropped this personal observation during the monthly Holy Ghost service for the month of May at the redemption Camp along Lagos /Ibadan express way.

His words :

"I’ve been pensive because no father loses 19 children in a day and remains boisterous.” He added that “those who were gunned down are sons and daughters to me."

“A nation may survive a civil war, but no nation can survive a religious war. There may not be election in 2019; it is not a prophecy but a reasoning,” he said

Pastor Adeboye however led the congregation in a round of prayer that the spate of killings in Nigeria must stop

Source: StarNews
Re: Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye by fallout87: 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
What I don't understand is another one of your sons is the VP and he didn't even seem to care about the killings.

Then he is back to discussing theft and money per usual which everyone knows is just a witch hunt for Buhari to cripple any opposition.
Re: Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye by zealousayo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
K
Re: Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye by MightySparrow: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
This OP is sleep walking.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Christianity / Could This Be True About Jesus Christ? (pics) / Prophet Odumeje Angry At Those Who Criticize His Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.