Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cure Gonorrhoea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Gonorrhoea (550 Views)

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea / My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Gonorrhoea by salesmpape(f): 2:24pm On May 05, 2018
Gonorrhoea is a very common infection that need quick attention. Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Neisser gonorrhea which can cause infection of the urethra,(tube where urine come out),the rectum(anus), cervix(entrance to the uterus),also through throat and eyes. it can also be pass on through virginal, anal and MouthAction, if untreated may cause infertility. This infection can quickly be cure with LIBRACIN HERBAL PILL 100% natural no side effect.
To order call/whatsapp
www.libracin.com

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity / Ever Heard Of Tourette Syndrome? / Burning Sensation At The Back Of My Neck And Shoulder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.