Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (53958 Views)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Bobrisky Arrested And Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Teeklef(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
judgedredd22:
well, he just received his own 'headies' award for best video shoot! cool
lwkmd!!! werey re oooo
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Nackzy: 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
Ehyaaaa RIP whity... Humans are more predictable than Animals... That's why i can't even play with or keep the least harmful animal as pet
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by MrBONE2(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
Rest in Peace to the Guwarad BoneBeing grin
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On May 06, 2018
A wild animal will always be a wild animal, with unpredictable mood swings so it's best to leave them alone & let them be. White people have a "Tarzan syndrome" imo, always thinking they got everything figured out. Even the guy who was attacked by the lion. Apparently he "raised" it since birth, but it turned on him without notice, not caring that he is its caretaker.

RIP to him though.

3 Likes

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by twilliamx(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
What part of Wild Life did the man not understand?
The wild part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by chronique(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2018
Wow!!! Now that I know that a giraffe can kill, I've learnt something new.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Kinggnicole(f): 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
RIP to the dead.

See how they respected the dead and the family of the dead by not taking pictures of his corpse and putting online.

2 Likes

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Abuventure: 1:21pm On May 06, 2018
R i p to the dead
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by AshCoded(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
Ordinary headbutt this one cannot survive.

What will he now do if those ex-GoTV boxers-turned-Agberos @ Ojuelegba under bridge nod him?

Shioor.

#LazyLatinoYouth

SMH

see dis guy o

Na giraffe we dey tok abt o

no be goat oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by userplainly(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2018
adedehinbo:
if giraffe mistakenly enter Nigeria,forget the giaffe life

Do u feel Giraffes r not in Nigeria?.. U need to travel n explore!.. we have zebras, wilderbeast, elephant, lions, hippos n all other animals u can find in africa plus gorillas .... we even our own red face Mandarin ( baboons) found no where else in the world!.... I bliv there are so many animals in Nigeria that the world don't know about!..... guess what, we have a river Otter! Edo people call it water dog!

if Nigeria have a working govt like Kenya or South Africa then our so_called forest reserve will be flooding with tourist and wild animals!....

1 Like

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by SavageMajor(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2018
You're on board bro
Thought only me thought of that
nanakgh:
Way To Die #663

Giraffed.

1 Like

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by unknownsolja: 1:30pm On May 06, 2018
Khd95:
Did he die

you no sabi read
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by adedehinbo(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
userplainly:

Do u feel Giraffes r not in Nigeria?.. U need to travel n explore!.. we have zebras, wilderbeast, elephant, lions, hippos n all other animals u can find in africa plus gorillas .... we even our own red face Mandarin ( baboons) found no where else in the world!.... I bliv there are so many animals in Nigeria that the world don't know about!..... guess what, we have a river Otter! Edo people call it water dog!

if Nigeria have a working govt like Kenya or South Africa then our so_called forest reserve will be flooding with tourist and wild animals!....
hmm I wanna know where the region those animals could be found
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Taidi(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
Giraffes Have very strong legs....with just a kick they can kill
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by afonha(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
Khd95:
Did he die
no he did not
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by IamAlexander: 1:33pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

What will he now do if those ex-GoTV boxers-turned-Agberos @ Ojuelegba under bridge nod him?

Shioor.

#LazyLatinoYouth

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by afonha(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2018
Teeklef:
atleast we need to have a little respect for the dead
lwkmd!!! werey re oooo
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2018
KingLennon:
A rare and worse way to die. Of all the animals, you're killed by a giraffe. RIP man

Herbivores!
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Sultty(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2018
nanakgh:
Way To Die #663

Giraffed.
More like killaffed
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by MisterGrace: 1:42pm On May 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Judge yourself,did you make any sense with this your post?

Don't mind the stray kid with uncultured orientation.

1 Like

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by TMemos: 1:43pm On May 06, 2018
kokakola:
Oyibo people go dey form say dem no dey fear... If na Nija man, he for pick race... See as the Pictures clear like DSTV.

Pick race? You can't outrun a girrafe
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by SternProphet: 1:43pm On May 06, 2018
Giraffe headbutts kill lions and other predators routinely. It's like a long heavy coiled spring with a hammer at the head of it.
The only way this happens is that giraffe was spooked, felt like protecting it's young kids or was in territory defending mode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by onadana: 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
What part of Wild Life did the man not understand?

I just don't get this people. Wild life...something wild..humans won't hear.God will have created them amongst us nah...but he chose to separate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by KingLennon(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
Bahddo:
just so you know, a giraffe can break a lion's rib with a single strike. A strong man is several times weaker than a lion.
A strike from the giraffe's head or legs?
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by MrHighSea: 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
Randy100:
All men must die(valar morghulis) but I don't want to die this way. I want to die while sleeping.
with a whor* on ur dic*k or i'll say u r lazy.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by sulasa07(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

#LazyLatinoYouth
Guy,y una dey joke na.But I no go lie, I dey laugh too.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2018
Aldebaran:
A giraffe's kick is also strong enough to kill a lion.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9GrMQoeNc
grin oh boy see taking grin I confirm say in fact lion no be the king of the jungle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2018
Can it headbutt Buhari back to Daura?
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by sinkhole: 1:54pm On May 06, 2018
I think the guy should be buried in a giraffe coffin, made in Ghana wink wink
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by TinyHacker: 1:56pm On May 06, 2018
Endtime Giraffe undecided
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by joliecouer: 1:59pm On May 06, 2018
Randy100:
All men must die(valar morghulis) but I don't want to die this way. I want to die while sleeping.
o fe fowo rori ku
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by godofuck231: 2:00pm On May 06, 2018
Cool
I like this, Watin you find go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.