Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

10 Ways To Make Money From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways To Make Money From Home (1154 Views)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Make Money From Home by binbass(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2018
Blue Collar. White Collar. Suits, jackets and blazers. For many years, these were the craze. Everyone wanted to get that job in oil and gas, banking, insurance, telecoms, and the rest. But times have changed and things aren't as they used to be. Successive economic downturns and the accompanying weakened purchasing power led many into finding alternative sources of income. Today, there are several ways to make money from home.

In the last couple of years, these so-called alternative streams of income have actually become major sources of livelihood for many people across the world. It is no longer a side job, but has enriched a lot of people. This post explores 10 different ways to make money from home. It is no longer news that there are several benefits of working from home, including convenience and having time to spend with your family.

We shall look at 10 different things you can do to make money from home, the skills required and the potentials. The proliferation of information and communication technologies (ICTs), as well as the prevalence of the Internet have made it increasingly possible to work remotely and be efficient. Below are 10 ways to make money from home, online or offline.

1. CONTENT WRITING

Writing for blogs and websites have become very popular in the last 10 years. The end game can be running your own blog, but while you’re working towards that, earning good money writing for sites is a good way to wait. Trust me, if you’re good writer, you can make as much as $50 for a well written article. Doing this requires that you acquire basic skills in keyword and SEO. It is a huge market today and people are earning as high as $10,000 monthly.

2. PAID ONLINE SURVEYS

Another popular way to make money from home is by responding to online paid surveys. There are several organizations across the world that will pay you as much as $5 to respond to a simple survey. You can subscribe to dedicated survey platforms so you can always receive surveys and get paid for participating in them. A good example of a paid online survey company is Afrisight.

3. DIGITAL MARKETING

Arguably, this is the era of digital marketing. Social media platforms have made marketing and selling really easy. Today, selling has no boundaries, and so does marketing. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other online platforms, you can promote sites and make their goods and services known to the rest of the world. Digital marketing is, however, a very technical field that involves some form of training. Thankfully, these tutorials are available online for free.

4. ONLINE STORES

It is actually not as difficult as some people make it sound. Having an online store is perhaps the easiest business you can set up. You don't need to own a physical store and you don't even need to have products. Just know the right sellers and producers and find ready buyers. Most of the time, it doesn't go beyond linking a seller to a buyer. Other times, you might just require the services of dispatch riders. And you can do all of these in the comfort of your home with just a computer and Internet connection.

5. AFFILIATE MARKETING

This is a relatively new form of digital marketing. You’re neither the seller nor the owner of the online store, but you can advertise for online stores and get a commission every time someone makes a purchase through your referral link. It is quite easy. Some affiliate marketers act as review writers too. They write a review about the product(s) and drop a link through which people can buy the product. You can do this on platforms that have affiliate programmes, such as Jumia Affiliate, Ali Express, Amazon, and several other online stores. There are also several platforms for affiliate marketing. Good example is shareasale

6. BLOGGING

Running a blog is something you can do in the comfort of your bedroom. This is even more exciting because you can simply start a blog about things you like that might interest other people too. I know a guy who started a blog about coffee. He would simply write about coffee recipes and how to spice up your coffee. Today, he’s a big time blogger as he now advertises for different coffee brands on his website and refer readers to certain coffee shops.

7. WEBSITES/APPS REVIEW

Websites and Apps continue to compete for users. Everyone wants to outshine the other. It’s just how it works. One way they seek credibility is to get users like you to review their websites and apps. Your review serves as reference for new users who may want to try them out. For doing this, you get paid good money. This is definitely a good way to make money from home.

8. BINARY OPTIONS

Whether you believe it or not, people are making huge returns trading in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and the rest. You can buy such stocks from a trusted platform and continue to trade from anywhere and anytime you choose.

9. INVESTING

Investing, whether as a venture capitalist or a shareholder is another good way to make good money from home. Just be sure to identify a safe and profitable venture. There are several individuals with good business ideas out there who just need capital to kick start. Trust me, it is better than putting your money in a bank that offers you less than 0.005% monthly. Sit at home and watch your money work for you.

10. OTHER OFFLINE VENTURES

These ventures depend largely on your skill sets. For some people, it could be baking. For others, it could be jewelry, sewing, and any other such business activity that gives you liberty to operate from wherever. Sharpen your skills, find your market and you’re good to go.

FINAL WORDS

One major reason a lot of people can't and may never reap the benefits of these jobs I have discussed above is the fear of starting. I won't be telling you about them if they don't work. Nobody wants to be stressed out by that 9hrs per day job, 6 days of the week, with an annoying boss, wages hardly enough to get by and a bad credit. So start something today and start earning from home.

https://biznesstalks.com/10%20ways%20to%20make%20money%20from%20home.html
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money From Home by moneyadulttube: 6:29pm On May 05, 2018
Adult content pays steadily due to high demand. Check my signature for more info.
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money From Home by henrykene(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
ujoh11:

Hello,

You can also earn good daily living incomes from this great company website http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make another source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company when the price value of a virta stock is low or drop and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php to see how great this company platform work.

I recently found list of ways to [url="https://doronize.com.ng/earn-bitcoin.html"]earn bitcoin fast online [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Grofin Portharcourt / Advice needed. / Unique School Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.