Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State (149651 Views)

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by patchsk(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never before in the history of Nigeria have we seen people united and committed to snatching power from a colossal failure by any legal means necessary.

Shame on you BuBu.
You fought to have it,
You got it and didn't know what to do with it.
Now folks nationwide would rather vote in goats than vote in an APC candidate.

If GEJ could lose an election because of the insecurity in the NorthEast.
It's definite GMB will too because of the Genocide in the middle belt.

I never fail to wonder how Atiku gets to sit comfortably in any circle knowing his heart belongs nowhere.
Atiku makes PDP lose credibility. Even prostitutes show some loyalty.
Atiku isn't loyal to any party.
He is just a greedy politician who will join any ship that he feels will take him into power.

With such crowd, it will be such a happy day for Osun's notorious pickpockets.

Why you dey hash on Atiku?
That guy has not done half of what Buhari has done.

Obj just criminalized him for personal differences.

I hope you think twice...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 05, 2018
slawomir:
the reason why Nigeria is retroggressing instead of progressing is because we the youths are leaving politics for the politicians

enough of these laziness!!!
lets go get our pvc
you made alot of sense with your first paragraph, but I disagree with your second paragraph, getting pvc is not the best solution. At the elections,voters are made to vote the not so big thief whom the godfathers have already given us. So why not encourage youths to be part of the decision making, so it doesn't seem like voters are made to choose between the deep blue sea and devil when it comes to choosing who to vote for let's flush them out at the primaries.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by contigiency(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2018
Nairaland voters have already started stating the outcome of the next election with this as if it's the first time. Just tomorrow let APC organise their own, they will still go and higher this same youths. Infact let it be tomorrow being Sunday and I can bet that you will see a large number of the same people that are here today. That aside, they use Nnamdi kanu's style where various leaders are tasked to arrange a number of buses that must convey a number of bought crowd from their respective states. Do I need to tell you what Fayose can do? and tomorrow the same youths will shout give us power and at the same time allow themselves to be highered and used by the same old cargoes according to them.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Jones4190(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2018
Insults against PMB has reduced due to ban importation of Codine Syrup.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
Evablizin:
APC right now..
APCheat is dead and buried.

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shallysgirl pointzerom Buhariguy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 05, 2018
patchsk:

Did you mean "no mean feat "?

Noted.. thanks
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by HomeOfMe(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
More pics
Someone was responding to dankwanbo on Twitter today that it seems INEC has started giving people fake PVCs which will eventually be rejected by the card reader and disenfranchise voters. O don't know what they hope to achieve with this if true. But we should not let that discourage us. Let's look beyond party and for the person
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2018
Esseite:
Just in Osun? Thats a mean feat.

To think it was not held in their controlled state like Ekiti

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by LZAA: 7:15pm On May 05, 2018
immhotep:

APCheat is dead and buried.

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shallysgirl pointzerom Buhariguy
madridguy wee still be chanting sai baba with bamoski
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Rhea(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ekaete pls Fork mi hard,I'm i dreamn?
C crowd!!!!!
APC own don finish. BT I wee not be decieve by dis.
D afonja wil stil betray PDP n vote 4 dia Aboki masta Buhari last last.Na dia way.

I jst imagine hw mch persin wey carry pure water come der go make.

Na only Ekaete grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by DTaj: 7:18pm On May 05, 2018
Esseite:
Just in Osun? Thats a mean feat.

Illiterate! It was a South West rally, not only for Osun PDP!

If this is the scanty crowd PDP could arrange for 6 South West states of Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, and Oyo, they have FAILED!

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by donnie(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2018
This is what we mean by crowd. Not some hungry broom wielding folks waving from the roadside.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
Evablizin:
APC right now..
hello...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
Laughing at you in osogbo voice grin grin grin grin Ancient man what do you know about the state of Osun? Nothing just to rant her after pictures as if na today we dey see picture.

Someone like you said more than this during Ondo state election and after election he hide shocked shocked

johnnyvid:
you are only good to rant here on nairaland. I don't even know maybe you have cast any votes in your life. you are not even a grassroots politician. you are just online pay per post bmc crew. so I don't have to argue with you. you are still a kid in terms of osun state politics. not only talking of south west politics too. Infact as it stand, pdp are winning massively and convincely in the grassroots. the people are tired of Apc government in osun state. currently two serving state house of assembly members decamped to pdp today and also over 8000 decamp to pdp too. pdp is winning massively and convincely in the next governorship election.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ekaete pls Fork mi hard,I'm i dreamn?
C crowd!!!!!
APC own don finish. BT I wee not be decieve by dis.
D afonja wil stil betray PDP n vote 4 dia Aboki masta Buhari last last.Na dia way.

I jst imagine hw mch persin wey carry pure water come der go make.
We Already Known Nah. Na Dia Way
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2018
dignity33:
Power to the people carry on.

You got it.

The days businesses were booming for us.

Today the thieves are eating alone.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by IgboBasthard: 7:30pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

After God and PDP cheesy

We go sweep bubu enter lagoon

Lagoon dey igboland?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2018
Massive I must say ... Wow
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at you in osogbo voice grin grin grin grin Ancient man what do you know about the state of Osun? Nothing just to rant her after pictures as if na today we dey see picture.

Someone like you said more than this during Ondo state election and after election he hide shocked shocked

can you please tell me the final results of osun west senatorial zone election. Hmmmm. out of 10 local government, Pdp won 9 while Apc won only ejigbo local government where the candidate came from. you don't understand politics here in osun state. if you don't know the people of osun state are always ever ready to cast their votes for their choice. upon the spending of state resources and funds Ogbeni government spent during the last year election period, please what's the outcome. the same scenario is repeating itself in this year gubernatorial election. Infact out of the 30 states in osun state, pdp winning 25 states while Apc winning only 5 states. osun state people will tell you that they will not votes for you and they will stand by their words. you haven't see anything yet.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by chubinwa(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
Heartbreaking new for the APCs. there mood right now
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by slawomir: 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
you made alot of sense with your first paragraph, but I disagree with your second paragraph, getting pvc is not the best solution. At the elections,voters are made to vote the not so big thief whom the godfathers have already given us. So why not encourage youths to be part of the decision making, so it doesn't seem like voters are made to choose between the deep blue sea and devil when it comes to choosing who to vote for let's flush them out at the primaries.
my dear lets start first by getting our pvcs
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2018
This is clear example you know nothing about politics. APC shot themselves in the senatorial election since everybody want the late Adeleke to be honored and APC want otherwise. Let the dancing senator contest for governor and see the real game.

johnnyvid:
can you please tell me the final results of osun west senatorial zone election. Hmmmm. out of 10 local government, Pdp won 9 while Apc won only ejigbo local government where the candidate came from. you don't understand politics here in osun state. if you don't know the people of osun state are always ever ready to cast their votes for their choice. upon the spending of state resources and funds Ogbeni government spent during the last year election period, please what's the outcome. the same scenario is repeating itself in this year gubernatorial election. Infact out of the 30 states in osun state, pdp winning 25 states while Apc winning only 5 states. osun state people will tell you that they will not votes for you and they will stand by their words. you haven't see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
This is clear example you know nothing about politics. APC shot themselves in the senatorial election since everybody want the late Adeleke to be honored and APC want otherwise. Let the dancing senator contest for governor and see the real game.

this is the song you have been singing since Apc defeat in last year osun west senatorial bye election. upon the millions of naira the governor spent, why can't he helped his candidate? the same scenario is repeating itself in this year gubernatorial election. we only have 4 months to go. you will see the outcome of the election. in osun central, osun west and osun east, pdp is winning massively and convincely in landslide victory.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Charly68: 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
I advise osun people to better vote an unknown party than vote all these yam eaters parties ..
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by ObservantFellow: 7:49pm On May 05, 2018
olassy239:
if its the other way round, ur type won't stop shouting rented crowd. I wonder how educated people will still support PDP govt after their incredible 16 years spell

Address it to those who will vote biko. undecided
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
grin grin grin Laughing in Tapa, wake up from your slumber, PDP cannot win any gubernatorial election in SW again. Not this era my brother.

johnnyvid:
this is the song you have been singing since Apc defeat in last year osun west senatorial bye election. upon the millions of naira the governor spent, why can't he helped his candidate? the same scenario is repeating itself in this year gubernatorial election. we only have 4 months to go. you will see the outcome of the election. in osun central, osun west and osun east, pdp is winning massively and convincely in landslide victory.

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by asawanathegreat(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2018
Good for our democracy
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Laughing in Tapa, wake up from your slumber, PDP cannot win any gubernatorial election in SW again. Not this era my brother.

you haven't make any point here. thank God twitter and other platform are there to see more results. you have not see nothing yet, by July, all the political parties will be conducting their governorship primaries. so we will know who Apc and Ogbeni aregbe will anoint for his party.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2018
Quote me back after the election. Till then, stay bless.

johnnyvid:
you haven't make any point here. thank God twitter and other platform are there to see more results. you have not see nothing yet, by July, all the political parties will be conducting their governorship primaries. so we will know who Apc and Ogbeni aregbe will anoint for his party.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Quote me back after the election. Till then, stay bless.

just try to safe this thread OK. you will come back and analyze your party Apc defeat. the likes of you argue blindly with me last year senatorial bye election. now it's this year governorship election and you are still arguing. pdp winning in landslide victory. the voice of God is the voice of the voiceless.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by buchai: 8:18pm On May 05, 2018
i like that, liberation time families peoples businesses workers youths etc shall liberated from the hands of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.