Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (539 Views)

Married But Miss Being Single, Let's Meet Here / #bbnajia: Ike Erection For Mercy After Being Kissed By Mercy (video) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:29pm On May 05, 2018
Tonto Dikeh who split from her husband in 2017, has reveals on Instagram that she is still celibate, she misses being held, kissed and touched.

The mother of one however dispelled insinuations her post was about missing her ex-husband but about missing intimacy.

See Her Post Below;

Source: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/category/celebrity-gossip/

Lalasticlala
Re: I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Plz , Am In Love With A Girl And I Don't No How To Tell Her / ....read To The End It Might Help...... / Do You Ever Wish You Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.