Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (26346 Views)

NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am / Believers Who Prays Die By Fire Prayers Are Witches - Pastor Abel Damina / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by hopefulLandlord: 11:05pm On May 06, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
you people keep blaming churches for your mistakes. Is it responsibility of olukoya to make roads or cars even in the most civilized part of the world they're faulty cars. Don't mix religion with public service, especially when u don't know all the humanitarian services they're carrying out. If diezanni Alison Madueke can embezzle 13 billion pounds and u can't blame her for bad roads then don't blame olukoya for bad cars cause it's those bad roads that caused bad cars.
you totally got me wrong, I'm not blaming Olukoya. I'm blaming his claiming accidents are spiritual when majority don't have roadworthy cars and roads are bad

if majority of cars were roadworthy and roads are good but accident level still persists then it might make sense to pray against spirit of accidents

Even Jesus of your holy book refused to jump when the devil told him to for a reason. Let's fight spiritual battles with spiritual warfare tactics but find physical solutions to physical problems. No amount of spiritual prayers would make an amputee limb to physically regrow even if you pray from now till 10 year's time.

Let me ask you, don't your church pray for our country? why hasn't these "Spiritual" prayers worked to make this country better since those spiritual battles are solutions for the physical?
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

you totally got me wrong, I'm not blaming Olukoya. I'm blaming his claiming accidents are spiritual when majority don't have roadworthy cars and roads are bad

if majority of cars were roadworthy and roads are good but accident level still persists then it might make sense to pray against spirit of accidents

Even Jesus of your holy book refused to jump when the devil told him to for a reason. Let's fight spiritual battles with spiritual warfare tactics but find physical solutions to physical problems. No amount of spiritual prayers would make an amputee limb to physically regrow even if you pray from now till 10 year's time.

Let me ask you, don't your church pray for our country? why hasn't these "Spiritual" prayers worked to make this country better since those spiritual battles are solutions for the physical?
this same Unroad worthy car is what some people have been entering for more than two decades and are still alive while some died the first day they entered it. What of a scenario when someone bought a new car and use it to kill someone else or have accident even on a good road who should we blame? The driver? He wanted to kill or die right as the case may be. Spiritual realm controls the physical. The Bible says there's nothing that you can have except it has been given to you in the spiritual realm. You're only waiting for the physical manifestation. Mfm teaches you how to pray and collect what is yours from the spiritual realm. You're only looking at a lame man context of the prayer point. E.g house hold witches and wizards somersault and die. Do you think it's only people that fly at night that are witches ? People who envy, back bite, tempt, lure others into ungodly activities are also witches and we all have them in each house hold. In fact some people are good physically but are wolves in the spiritual realm.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:15am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what ever your religion is don't u also pray for this country? What do you think is holding this country in unison? In what way have you added value to this country? Because the country is the people who live in it. What makes you think this spiritual prayers are not working? It is written already in the end time you would begin to see mysterious things with your eyes. Let me ask you tell me one Natural disaster that has happened in Nigeria in the last two decades?
I pray you don't accept God's word the hard way. Is it not the same Bible that the lame began to work and the blind began to see. I don't pray anything goes wrong for you before you know indeed God works in a miraculous way. No matter how wise your science and technology can be it can't exceed God's wisdom because God created man and everything pertaining to man. If you're so sure about your science then science should start creating immortals. God is real. The spiritual controls the physical. You're delivered spiritually every other thing u get physically is a manifestation of your spiritual deliverance. I want you to know that Satan also delivers spiritually in exchange for something greater than the deliverance he gave u. So when u see people making it don't rush into conclusion they might have been delivered by Satan and u don't know the problems they're battling with underground.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by hopefulLandlord: 6:14am On May 07, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
this same Unroad worthy car is what some people have been entering for more than two decades and are still alive while some died the first day they entered it.
That's a simple lesson in statistics that seem to elude religious people. Stats stay the same no matter what and there's a possibility to keep winning with it. if there's a 50-50 chance of something happening to me each day it may never happen to me till I die if I keep falling on the negative 50 but that doesn't mean I'm still not playing the lottery. Just like there are lottery players that played just once and won there are those that's been playing for decades and haven't won. The chances of losing and winning neither reduces or increases with each play go figure

What of a scenario when someone bought a new car and use it to kill someone else or have accident even on a good road who should we blame? The driver?
in developed countries they would carry out forensic investigations to determine the cause if its the driver or a bad car. several cars are being recalled because of design and factory faults google is your friend bro but MFM would assert some witches were on the road and they're responsible for the accident

He wanted to kill or die right as the case may be. Spiritual realm controls the physical. The Bible says there's nothing that you can have except it has been given to you in the spiritual realm. You're only waiting for the physical manifestation. Mfm teaches you how to pray and collect what is yours from the spiritual realm. You're only looking at a lame man context of the prayer point. E.g house hold witches and wizards somersault and die. Do you think it's only people that fly at night that are witches ? People who envy, back bite, tempt, lure others into ungodly activities are also witches and we all have them in each house hold. In fact some people are good physically but are wolves in the spiritual realm.
I'm afraid if those are the enemies you're praying against then I can boldly say at least 90% of MFM members are enemies too

I'm sure you're being dishonest by saying my interpretation of those prayers are "layman" because he precedes his prayer with sermons and talks about those household witches and I've never heard him say those prayers are actually against those entities you're saying (backbiters etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by oyetunder(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2018
roymary:

Dude- when it comes to spirituality, logic does not work! You can not attract negativity into your life simply because you are saying certain prayers that does not apply to your life- and by the way- how are you even sure what prayers pertains to you. God is not a computer that treats your life based on a formula.

You dont even know the depth of your spiritual battle so you gotta be careful cos your brain can’t serve you -

You wanna experience quick changes in your life - attend MFM bible classes, apply the teachings to your life and say those prayers diligently. God knows how to sort you out accordingly.
grin
roymary:

Dude- when it comes to spirituality, logic does not work! You can not attract negativity into your life simply because you are saying certain prayers that does not apply to your life- and by the way- how are you even sure what prayers pertains to you. God is not a computer that treats your life based on a formula.

You dont even know the depth of your spiritual battle so you gotta be careful cos your brain can’t serve you -

You wanna experience quick changes in your life - attend MFM bible classes, apply the teachings to your life and say those prayers diligently. God knows how to sort you out accordingly.
I dont know how deep you are in MFM. But as far back as year 2000 to 2002, I was by the grace of God one of the Lecturers who trained those who are your senior pastors today. That we met here does not mean I am a novice to Bible teachings. Little do you know you that your prayers change the more you know God and scriptures. Just like the way you talk to your earthly father changes as you grow in age, exposure and wisdom. One day you will learn that the Devil can even give you useless prayer points just to waste your time.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by hopefulLandlord: 7:02am On May 07, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
what ever your religion is don't u also pray for this country?
I'm an atheist, I don't pray but I do what's within my capacity to try to make Nigeria better

What do you think is holding this country in unison?
Same things keeping Japan, China etc together

In what way have you added value to this country?
I'm trying my best but its difficult achieving much with the little effort if majority believes all we need do is keep wishing away our problems via prayers

Because the country is the people who live in it. What makes you think this spiritual prayers are not working?
There's no proof for the efficacy of prayer. The Templeton Foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran experiment on prayer and found no sensible sign it works

It is written already in the end time you would begin to see mysterious things with your eyes.
Honestly this is arguably the most meaningless bible verse cuz even more mysterious things were recorded in the Bible. from talking donkey, talking snakes, rod parts the red sea, rod brings water from rock, zombies waking out of their graves and walking around Jerusalem etc

Let me ask you tell me one Natural disaster that has happened in Nigeria in the last two decades?
did it happen to every other country? the countries that faced natural disaster in the last 20 years are very few compared to those that didn't and some of those that didn't are irreligious countries or at least those that don't pray against witches and wizards. USA that's predominantly Christian have faced many disasters in the last 20 years while I've not heard any such in North or South Korea

I pray you don't accept God's word the hard way. Is it not the same Bible that the lame began to work and the blind began to see.
Lame and blind biblical characters began to walk and see for the same reason Superman keeps saving people in DC cinematic universe

I don't pray anything goes wrong for you before you know indeed God works in a miraculous way. No matter how wise your science and technology can be it can't exceed God's wisdom because God created man and everything pertaining to man. If you're so sure about your science then science should start creating immortals.
We didn't pray to land on the moon [img]https://imagizer./v2/360x361q90/r/924/k270LG.jpg[/img]

People who were thinking like you believed evil spirits are responsible for sickness until Louis Pasteur revealed to humanity that indeed , germs were the primary causes of diseases and humanity has not been the same ever since Louis Pasteur

God is real. The spiritual controls the physical. You're delivered spiritually every other thing u get physically is a manifestation of your spiritual deliverance. I want you to know that Satan also delivers spiritually in exchange for something greater than the deliverance he gave u. So when u see people making it don't rush into conclusion they might have been delivered by Satan and u don't know the problems they're battling with underground.
if there are problems I'm battling with underground I'd use the method that's tested and proven to work always which is physical solutions. I won't assume witches and wizards must be behind it
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by M0ron: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
Deliverance ministry is a moneymaker
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist, I don't pray but I do what's within my capacity to try to make Nigeria better
Same things keeping Japan, China etc together
I'm trying my best but its difficult achieving much with the little effort if majority believes all we need do is keep wishing away our problems via prayers There's no proof for the efficacy of prayer. The Templeton Foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran experiment on prayer and found no sensible sign it works
Honestly this is arguably the most meaningless bible verse cuz even more mysterious things were recorded in the Bible. from talking donkey, talking snakes, rod parts the red sea, rod brings water from rock, zombies waking out of their graves and walking around Jerusalem etc did it happen to every other country? the countries that faced natural disaster in the last 20 years are very few compared to those that didn't and some of those that didn't are irreligious countries or at least those that don't pray against witches and wizards. USA that's predominantly Christian have faced many disasters in the last 20 years while I've not heard any such in North or South Korea Lame and blind biblical characters began to walk and see for the same reason Superman keeps saving people in DC cinematic universe
We didn't pray to land on the moon [img]https://imagizer./v2/360x361q90/r/924/k270LG.jpg[/img]

People who were thinking like you believed evil spirits are responsible for sickness until Louis Pasteur revealed to humanity that indeed , germs were the primary causes of diseases and humanity has not been the same ever since Louis Pasteur

if there are problems I'm battling with underground I'd use the method that's tested and proven to work always which is physical solutions. I won't assume witches and wizards must be behind it
you're an atheist and you're attacking someone u have no idea about . Peace be unto you. Stop deceiving yourself there's no little you're doing to help Nigeria. I'm also a scientist there's no experiment that is 100 percent correct and science is based only on assumptions. Stop quoting names of people whose mind u don't know. Philosophy professors also go to churches or mosque how would you explain that? Religion is a complex entity than what u think it is. If you didn't pray to land on the moon the materials u used to land on the money and the knowledge used are you the one that created it. Don't be deceived by science. Spirituality controls physicality.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2018
oyetunder:
grin I dont know how deep you are in MFM. But as far back as year 2000 to 2002, I was by the grace of God one of the Lecturers who trained those who are your senior pastors today. That we met here does not mean I am a novice to Bible teachings. Little do you know you that your prayers change the more you know God and scriptures. Just like the way you talk to your earthly father changes as you grow in age, exposure and wisdom. One day you will learn that the Devil can even give you useless prayer points just to waste your time.
in as much as I want to agree that people should pray the right prayers for the situation on ground I also want to tell you. Prayers are never ever wasted. When you pray it stores in a prayer bank. Take for instance you're praying for a good husband from the age of 12 by the time you're ready to marry as long as you prayed those prayer with faith it would speak for you.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by oyetunder(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
in as much as I want to agree that people should pray the right prayers for the situation on ground I also want to tell you. Prayers are never ever wasted. When you pray it stores in a prayer bank. Take for instance you're praying for a good husband from the age of 12 by the time you're ready to marry as long as you prayed those prayer with faith it would speak for you.
there are useless prayers. God Himself told Samuel to stop wasting his time grieving and praying for King Saul. It is always better to even thank the Lord and then listen to what the Holy Spirit wants us to pray about. Imagine people buying prayers books full of prayer lines and topics. Chai...No true Believer who knows the God he or she is serving needs such books. It is like your own child talking to you from a book bought on a store with the title ' what to say to your father or mother'
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by prof1999(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
oyetunder:
grin I dont know how deep you are in MFM. But as far back as year 2000 to 2002, I was by the grace of God one of the Lecturers who trained those who are your senior pastors today. That we met here does not mean I am a novice to Bible teachings. Little do you know you that your prayers change the more you know God and scriptures. Just like the way you talk to your earthly father changes as you grow in age, exposure and wisdom. One day you will learn that the Devil can even give you useless prayer points just to waste your time.
o yes!!! sir i can see you are very rooted in the word. you are taking this discussion to another realm. from praying against our enemies to prayer points. sir, you pray a specific prayers at a specific situation. if you are facing a wicked demons you pray wicked prayer, if it's mysterious problems you pray mysterious prayers,if tough situation you need a tough prayers. (the more you pray the more you discover and the more recover) thank
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by realmindz: 1:11pm On May 07, 2018
profmallor:
Your comments are exactly what an agent of darkness would say

@HopefulLandlord, don't bother having a conversation with creatures like this, it's like playing chess with a duck that shi.ts on the chessboard
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
oyetunder:
there are useless prayers. God Himself told Samuel to stop wasting his time grieving and praying for King Saul. It is always better to even thank the Lord and then listen to what the Holy Spirit wants us to pray about. Imagine people buying prayers books full of prayer lines and topics. Chai...No true Believer who knows the God he or she is serving needs such books. It is like your own child talking to you from a book bought on a store with the title ' what to say to your father or mother'
there are no useless prayers. Prayers accumulate and can become effective at any time interval. A prayer is like a seed cultivated. Prayer is the seed and your faith is the fertilizer. When u talk about prayer books they're a guidance on how to pray effectively. Imagine someone that comes from a polygamous family and he's praying to be one financing his entire family what this simply means is that he wants to be the host while his whole family are the pest. Once this prayer manifest physically, the man would end up bankrupt because humans are insatiable. This is a result of wrong prayer. That's why Prayer books are there to guide you how to pray. And again why can't books teach you how to talk to your parents? The Holy Bible for instance teaches us how to talk to our parents. "honor your father and your mother" is that not a teaching? Mat 5:1-10
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by prof1999(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2018
realmindz:

@HopefulLandlord, don't bother having a conversation with creatures like this, it's like playing chess with a duck that shi.ts on the chessboard
I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU CAN NOT JUST WAKE UP,AND SEE THE LEVEL AT WHICH THE DEVIL IS OPERATING TODAY. GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN YOU SEE SATANIC ALTERS BUILT SOMEWHERE UNDER THE TREE BUT TODAY A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MOVING SATANIC ALTERS . GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN YOU WILL SEE WITCH DOCTOR IN THE VILLAGE WITH ALL KINDS OF DIRTY CLOTHS BUT NOW YOU SEE THEM WEARING NICE SUITS YOU WILL NOT EVEN NO THEY ARE WITCHDOCTORS.THE DEVIL HAS SUCCESSFULLY REPACKAGED, INTO MODERN WITCHCRAFTS HENCE THATS THE MORE REASON MFM PRAYERS ARE STRANGE.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by prof1999(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2018
@hopefulLandlord. i see no reason why you are questioning the existence and fact that the spiritual controls the physical. when you yourself you are soul living in a body and having a spirit.
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by prof1999(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
afroniger:

Na so. Upon all una prayers Nigeria is still lagging far far behind other Nations that spend more time using their brains and creativity than on prayers. Upon all una prayers wetin be the result abeg? Nigerians need to spend less time praying and should rather get busy and productive with their lives. That is the only sure path to progress, not via some sick prayer madness.
IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL BE GIVING MFM DELIVERANCE PASTORS TOUGH TIME IN THE FUTURE. WHEN YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING NOW YOU ARE BUSY QUESTIONING !
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On May 07, 2018
prof1999:
@hopefulLandlord. i see no reason why you are questioning the existence and fact that the spiritual controls the physical. when you yourself you are soul living in a body and having a spirit.

I disagree that it controls the physical. There's no research that's shown believers in spiritual realms fall sick any less than those that don't. No research show they're any more successful than those that don't, no research has shown that they live longer than those that don't.

it's okay to believe in the spiritual realm but assigning spiritual solutions to our physical problems is not the best

I'm more concerned about the consequences of all these beliefs. Most spiritually inclined people concluded demons caused diseases till Pasteur showed simply physically washing your hands would prevent most diseases as they're caused by germs. People started washing their hands and the power of the demons that was causing the diseases apparently stopped to exist. I can assert from the above example that the physical controls the spiritual as hand washing got rid of spiritual demons and prevented them causing diseases

Spiritual explanations for problems are being replaced by physical solutions on daily basis and has always been throughout history so I align myself with history here
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by profmallor: 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
re you the agencies spokeman?

realmindz:

Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by realmindz: 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
prof1999:
I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU CAN NOT JUST WAKE UP,AND SEE THE LEVEL AT WHICH THE DEVIL IS OPERATING TODAY. GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN YOU SEE SATANIC ALTERS BUILT SOMEWHERE UNDER THE TREE BUT TODAY A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MOVING SATANIC ALTERS . GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN YOU WILL SEE WITCH DOCTOR IN THE VILLAGE WITH ALL KINDS OF DIRTY CLOTHS BUT NOW YOU SEE THEM WEARING NICE SUITS YOU WILL NOT EVEN NO THEY ARE WITCHDOCTORS.THE DEVIL HAS SUCCESSFULLY REPACKAGED, INTO MODERN WITCHCRAFTS HENCE THATS THE MORE REASON MFM PRAYERS ARE STRANGE.

When sensible humans are busy making the world a better place with innovations, see your life. You need to leave your small world and see what others are achieving with their time and brains.

While the whites are exploring the space, stone age ape mentality men of your calibre open your jaws to stare at the sky for prayers.
Scientists who searched for answers and meaning made the world a better place not prayer warriors. If the world had been left to your kinds, we would will be wearing leaves, dancing to the gods and shaking our Ass.ses to the wonders of lightening and eclipse. You and your likes are a disgrace to 21st century
Talking with your deluded kinds is like playing chess with a duck shitting on the chessboard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Berlyn1(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2018
dhevid:

See your teeth... Na here them go see you angry
you sad
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by Berlyn1(f): 12:03am On May 08, 2018
dhevid:

See your teeth... Na here them go see you angry
wanted to say like your teeth then i remember your teeth be looking like my grandpa's teeth cheesy
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by dhevid(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2018
Berlyn1:
you sad

Tried calling you a thousand times.... Your number is not going
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by dhevid(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2018
Berlyn1:
wanted to say like your teeth then i remember your teeth be looking like my grandpa's teeth cheesy

Ok grandma
Re: The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them by ArcToyin(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
oyetunder:
Note however, not all prayer points are meant for everybody. Praying some prayers points is like enslaving yourself again. Do not use your mouth to apply problems you do not have to your life. And it is a serious problems when you need a prayer handbook full of prayer points before you can talk to your own Father. Sad, many have been busy praying the fire prayer every year trying to tell the same forces to die..die..and die.

Those prayers are never a waste. One will need them one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It? / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.