Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile (29794 Views)

Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
guy i will advice you not to link BBN with this rubbish award

The guy deserve the money because Nigerians voted for him.

Who voted in headies and when do voting for headies nomination started

Don't tell me that nonsense again, had it been you watched that show last night you won't have commented like this.
Alright brother, just like u said, if at this century, headies still used tribe factor in giving awards, that means they are set of pathetic uncivilised stoneage people. However, there is chance for voting, you can vote. There is the voting category and non-voting category. Moreover, if you check the nomination list, which better artist do you think should be given award in the place of the people they gave award?
In bbn u mentioned, yea Nigerians voted but yet there is no way we monitor big brother how the votes going in unto them. Anyway, Miracle won, and we all like it that way, I don't care even if all the finalists are igbos, they are all my fellow Nigerians, I try as much as possible to love everyone since we're are same Nigeria, black, African and human. It's immature people who always discriminate based on tribe, language. That's rubbish. Igbo or yoruba is not written on anyone's blood. If u see an igbo who grew up in SW and fluent in Yoruba language, it will be hard for you to know he/she is igbo. Igbo or Yoruba is not different specie or type of human being, we're all same human being, same blood, black, gene. The difference is the language and name given during naming ceremony. Bearing Chidinma or Kemi or Ngozi or whatever doesn't change anything about ur humanity or anatomy or genetic makeup. I can speak igbo today or change my name to Igbo name, that doesn't change me. I'll still totally remain same as before. If that is the case, why do why use useless criteria of tribe (naming and language) to discriminate against ourselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by vickthorious(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Like dat was impressive bt I don't know wat else shes done or sang
lol pareke fargin and wait d latest one bursting the airwaves

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Alright brother, just like u said, if at this century, headies still used tribe factor in giving awards, that means they are set of pathetic uncivilised stoneage people. However, there is chance for voting, you can vote. There is the voting category and non-voting category. Moreover, if you check the nomination list, which better artist do you think should be given award in the place of the people they gave award?
In bbn u mentioned, yea Nigerians voted but yet there is no way we monitor big brother how the votes going in unto them. Anyway, Miracle won, and we all like it that way, I don't care even if all the finalists are igbos, they are all my fellow Nigerians, I try as much as possible to love everyone since we're are same Nigeria, black, African and human. It's immature people who always discriminate based on tribe, language. That's rubbish. Igbo or yoruba is not written on anyone's blood. If u see an igbo who grew up in SW and fluent in Yoruba language, it will be hard for you to know he/she is igbo. Igbo or Yoruba is not different specie or type of human being, we're all same human being, same blood, black, gene. The difference is the language and name given during naming ceremony. Bearing Chidinma or Kemi or Ngozi or whatever doesn't change anything about ur humanity or anatomy or genetic makeup. I can speak igbo today or change my name to Igbo name, that doesn't change me. I'll still totally remain same as before. If that is the case, why do why use useless criteria of tribe (naming and language) to discriminate against ourselves?
nice saying bro

I appreciate the way to talk to me

May God bless your day bro

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
nice saying bro

I appreciate the way to talk to me

May God bless your day bro
May God bless you more brother. Sincerely, when I saw the award winners yesterday, it looked somehow but I however realised it will always be like that, especially where people like wizkid, davido etc are. Personally I don't like wizkid like before and I feel he doesn't deserve awards, wizkid was good in the past but the guy doesn't live up to my expectation this days, if not because they tag Davido with frog voice. Davido is still more creative with songs. But on a normal day, I'll normally choose people like Mr. P, rude boy, runtown etc as my favourite artists over any artists. But when it comes to award, things are entirely different. Celebrity status, winning awards etc are always based on popularity, international recognition etc. That is why people like 2baba, wizkid, Davido, Shatta Wale will always win most times regardless of if they deserve it or not. Celebrities or more-popular celebrities will keep on enjoying themselves and cheating others because of popularity. Anyway, I don't envy them. I will also make it in life and be celebrated one day.
Wizkid has been getting international awards, more popularity, topping different music chats, different big international acts. When name of wizkid fall on same nomination with less popular artist, they will certainly pick wizkid. That's one thing about awards everywhere in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

May God bless you more brother. Sincerely, when I saw the award winners yesterday, it looked somehow but I however realised it will always be like that, especially where people like wizkid, davido etc are. Personally I don't like wizkid like before and I feel he doesn't deserve awards, wizkid was good in the past but the guy doesn't live up to my expectation this days, if not because they tag Davido with frog voice. Davido is still more creative with songs. But on a normal day, I'll normally choose people like Mr. P, rude boy, runtown etc as my favourite artists over any artists. But when it comes to award, things are entirely different. Celebrity status, winning awards etc are always based on popularity, international recognition etc. That is why people like 2baba, wizkid, Davido, Shatta Wale will always win most times regardless of if they deserve it or not. Celebrities or more-popular celebrities will keep on enjoying themselves and cheating others because of popularity. Anyway, I don't envy them. I will also make it in life and be celebrated one day.
true talk bro

Good day and make sure you stay safe bro

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
true talk bro
Good day and make sure you stay safe bro
Same here bro. One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Like dat was impressive bt I don't know wat else shes done or sang
try and listen to her songs, she's eccentrically spontaneous and talented

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
LegendaryArnold:
try and listen to her songs, she's eccentrically spontaneous and talented

Ok will check dat out.
Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by Emilokoiyawon: 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Congrats dear no matter you are too fat but keep going

Tribalism award

Nonsense show based on tribalism,who you know, and if you get money.

I will keep saying this until every Nigerian knows that this award is based on Tribalism

My guy admit the truth: Yorubas lead the music industry in Nigeria. Its not tribalism, its just reality.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by Baroba(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2018
intruxive:
There is always tbe voice of these hateful people to try and mess up the peace. First they started a civil war and almost got themselves wiped out now its headis award one clown above is crying upon. When p square were dominating headis who cried then?

You need to go an learn history if you think Igbos started the civil war, you can make your point over a trivial issue such as an award show without mentioning the civil..I bet it gladdens your heart " they were almost wiped out", another fallacy. May be you are too young or too daft to understand what happened between 1967 - 1970, stick to what you know, meaningless gboju gboju music..
Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by toksyB1(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2018
leave that joor, see davido laughing uncontrollable after seen this video about him......he said "Problem deyyy ooo!!! ASSURANCE!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DlBioENso
Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by intruxive(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2018
Baroba:

You need to go an learn history if you think Igbos started the civil war, you can make your point over a trivial issue such as an award show without mentioning the civil..I bet it gladdens your heart " they were almost wiped out", another fallacy. May be you are too young or too daft to understand what happened between 1967 - 1970, stick to what you know, meaningless gboju gboju music..
We are not talking about namdi kanus translation if nigerias history for local and illiterate igbos o. you always cry when things dont go your way, but when everything is done for you, you get puffed up with pride. Abeg shift make we see the rest over 50 tribes not lamenting dailyangry
Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by konews: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Teniola Apata is popularly known as Teni is a Up coming Nigerian artist, songwriter, drummer, stage performer, recording artist and an entertainer. She was born on the 12th of December 1992 in Lagos State Nigeria. Teni is a very gifted, creative and talented artist. Teniola Apata is originallu from llesa, a small town in Osun State.
http://www.konews.com.ng/teni-biography-family-age-net-worth-songs/
Re: Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile by naijabioworth(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Teni was born on the 12th of December 1992 to a crowded family of 10 children. As the 9th child out of 10, Teni comes from a really crowded yet amazing family with lots of musical talent flowing around. Teni is the younger Sister to another very popular Nigerian female musician, Niniola Apata also known as Nini or just Niniola......

http://kunaija.com.ng/teni-biography-net-worth-family-music-career-awards-songs/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.