Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,019 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? (13619 Views)

Popular Tele-evangelist, Morris Cerullo Is Dead / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by chosen124: 3:43pm On May 06, 2018
gidjah:
i need messages from Joshua selman.left Zaria after school since 2001 and haven't heard much from him. Any site? There were no church sites then self very few. I need links to his messages please.
Go to 4shared.Com and search for koinonia also download mixlr app to listen live every Friday by 6pm

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by prestige2013: 3:54pm On May 06, 2018
Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by nsesam(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
Dr Paul Eneche and PST David Ibiomie
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by horpeyvictor: 5:01pm On May 06, 2018
Pastor E. A ADEBOYE

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by millionboi(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Adeboye is my favourite pastor, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank. also for saying anyone not giving him 10% is heading to hell

Johnson Suleiman too who prophesied El Rufai would die but nigguh still dey alive and kicking

Biodun Fatoyinbo for his screwing Ese Walters although we're still awaiting his "Robust Reply"

TB Joshua because, you know, Hillary Clinton is the president of United states

Tim Omotoso for his screwing all the young girls in his church

Kumuyi for his preaching against TV but now broadcasts programmes on that same TV

Oyedepo who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Rev Ezeugo King For burning "sinners" in his Church

Internationally

Peter Poppof for his using earpiece to get information from his workers and presenting it to the audience as prophecy and revealtion

Robert Tilton for his getting prayer requests in envelopes that come with money. he kept all the monies, disposed the prayer requests while telling his audience he prayed individually to every prayer requests

Jim Bakker for raping his assistant and paying her $270,000 to buy her silence

George Alan Rekers for his vehement preachings against homosexuality but was caught paying homosexual men to have sex with him

Tony Alamo for having sex with children while preaching against it when he's on the pulpit

Mike Murdock for saying if you send him $1000 your debts would be wiped out

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by PointZerom: 5:34pm On May 06, 2018
fecta:

I love those 3 above especially Abel Damina, if you listen to his teachings all other pastors will look like ushers.
Really?. What does he preach about women dressing?.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by dopemama(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
Favorite weting?

You mean my favorite thieves?

I do not mingle or relate with thieves, that's me!

I saw Joel Osteen there, of all the preacher you choose to listen to joel the prosperity teacher? bros you're on long thing.

Me;

Leader olumba olumba obu, i don't mean the son Rowland o, i mean the father that founded the church, brotherhood of the cross and star, even though I'm not a member, i do not even planned to be, but i love the way the man teaches.

Billy Graham

Kumuyi

finish

I and my Father are one! U can never reach the Father except through the son! So If u don't like 'Rowland like u call him ' U don't like Leader Olumba Olumba Obu!
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Switpal(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2018
crazysaint:
Happy Sunday to you all..

So let know your favorite pastor/tele evangelist.. excluding your pastor.

Me:
Late Billy Graham

Archbishop Duncan Williams

Joel Osteen

TD Jakes

Christ Oyakhilome

Abel Damina

W.F.Kumuyi

Pastor Bankie
Enugu, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by SeishinSenshi: 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
gidjah:
i need messages from Joshua selman.left Zaria after school since 2001 and haven't heard much from him. Any site? There were no church sites then self very few. I need links to his messages please.

You can check out sbic2017. OR sbic.com.ng
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2018
NIGHTFOX:

Owk no pee!!!
Send me your mail, I would send a link to you so you could download his messages.(very powerful)
You can even follow the program online every Friday, through mixlr(internet radio), just download the app(mixlr) from your play store, when you have done that search koinonia ENI.
great, I appreciate
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by gidjah(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
chosen124:

Go to 4shared.Com and search for koinonia also download mixlr app to listen live every Friday by 6pm
thanks so much
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by gidjah(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2018
SeishinSenshi:

You can check out sbic2017. OR sbic.com.ng
Stay blessed.
wao,great reply. Never knew we have lots of uncle Selmans followers here,very connected man, very simple, humble and yet so so filled with impact. NB:i hope his voice hasn't changed o?
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2018
dopemama:
I and my Father are one! U can never reach the Father except through the son! So If u don't like 'Rowland like u call him ' U don't like Leader Olumba Olumba Obu!

Lol....

Ma'am , truth be told i love that man Leader O.O. Obu. If you like you believe me.

Is like you're a member of Brotherhood?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by betfair(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2018
If you want to hear the true word of God, go to youtube and search for Daniel kolenda
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by mightyjosh: 1:59am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Adeboye is my favourite pastor, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank. also for saying anyone not giving him 10% is heading to hell

Johnson Suleiman too who prophesied El Rufai would die but nigguh still dey alive and kicking

Biodun Fatoyinbo for his screwing Ese Walters although we're still awaiting his "Robust Reply"

TB Joshua because, you know, Hillary Clinton is the president of United states

Tim Omotoso for his screwing all the young girls in his church

Kumuyi for his preaching against TV but now broadcasts programmes on that same TV

Oyedepo who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Rev Ezeugo King For burning "sinners" in his Church

Internationally

Peter Poppof for his using earpiece to get information from his workers and presenting it to the audience as prophecy and revealtion

Robert Tilton for his getting prayer requests in envelopes that come with money. he kept all the monies, disposed the prayer requests while telling his audience he prayed individually to every prayer requests

Jim Bakker for raping his assistant and paying her $270,000 to buy her silence

George Alan Rekers for his vehement preachings against homosexuality but was caught paying homosexual men to have sex with him

Tony Alamo for having sex with children while preaching against it when he's on the pulpit

Mike Murdock for saying if you send him $1000 your debts would be wiped out

Kai this guy knows all the History of Pastors ..!
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by klinicaem: 7:37am On May 07, 2018
Watch Star Cross Tv, You Will Hear Wonderful Gospel .
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by dopemama(f): 1:20pm On May 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Lol....

Ma'am , truth be told i love that man Leader O.O. Obu. If you like you believe me.

Is like you're a member of Brotherhood?
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Proudly one bro
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by dopemama(f): 1:22pm On May 07, 2018
klinicaem:
Watch Star Cross Tv, You Will Hear Wonderful Gospel .
very true!
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Abatsam111(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
gidjah:

You can get them on www.naijasermons.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by iamleumas: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.