Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo (3820 Views)

Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili / How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by hardextheprince(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2018
See How PDP Defaced Multi-Million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo (PHOTOS)

http://rconnect1.com/2018/05/06/see-how-pdp-defaced-multi-million-naira-nelson-mandela-freedom-park-osogbo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Chepos1(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by MrPolitics: 8:17am On May 06, 2018
That is bound to happen after a rally. I'm sure there would be people to clean it up.
You can't expect a rally that had thousands of people to be clean right after

10 Likes

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Bari22: 8:22am On May 06, 2018
The same way they defaced Nigerian economy leaving Baba with cleaning

7 Likes

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Ichokwu: 8:30am On May 06, 2018
Grasping for straws. There was no violence, no shooting and no loss of lives as witnessed with the APC conventions yesterday.

The APC should go and sweep the venue with their brooms cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Olachase(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2018
Over to the APC youth now let ur broom do the talking APC youth no lazy grin grin grin
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by WATCHOVER(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2018
Kai E pain OP

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:43am On May 06, 2018
PDP does not have broom, APC does and should go and sweep it....

6 Likes

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 8:44am On May 06, 2018
And this is the same stupid people that want people to vote the.. I once asked an SUG aspirant of my school during a debate. If u use ur posters to mess up the school environment how do u expect us to vote a destroyer?
all these politicians are greedy and self centered, they can destroy everything just to get wat they want.
No business with me and the polling unit next year, because I have not yet found a non thief to vote for.
GET UR PVC READY MY FOOT

2 Likes

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Fyno: 8:49am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:
And this is the same stupid people that want people to vote the.. I once asked an SUG aspirant of my school during a debate. If u use ur posters to mess up the school environment how do u expect us to vote a destroyer?
all these politicians are greedy and self centered, they can destroy everything just to get wat they want.
No business with me and the polling unit next year, because I have not yet found a non thief to vote for.
GET UR PVC READY MY FOOT
sounds like a kid, everyone is a thief these days,just vote for a business oriented, educated smart young man for president and see things work for our good

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Nobody: 8:50am On May 06, 2018
they trashed this park like the part and atiku will trash nigeria.
They were too lazy to organize clean up and just pretended they didnt see the flyers making a mess of the city, then turn 2 the people with promises of a better nigeria? undecided u cant even pick up yer own waste!

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 8:51am On May 06, 2018
Fyno:
sounds like a kid, everyone is a thief these days,just vote for a business oriented, educated smart young man for president and see things work for our good
And who is the person u are presenting Mr Adult?
I guess ur like will still be fighting to vote for people who destroy ur environment just to get publicity?

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Nobody: 8:52am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:
GET UR PVC READY MY FOOT
u should. Even if u dont use it at the final strech. Buhari and atiku are not the only 2 running. Just the loudest
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Jirate(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2018
Ichokwu:
Grasping for straws. There was no violence, no shooting and no loss of lives as witnessed with the APC conventions yesterday.

The APC should go and sweep the venue with their brooms cheesy

Don't Mind the Foolish APC People, Only God Knows how many of their Members Died Yesterday, Retrogressive calling themselves Progressives. cool

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 8:58am On May 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
u should. Even if u dont use it at the final strech. Buhari and atiku are not the only 2 running. Just the loudest
Reality wise, how does my suffering standing under the sun to vote be wasted wen my candidate will only be raking jamb scores. everybody is about atiku buhari dakwambo etc. its either PDP(thieves) or APC(killers and liars). No wonder there is no future in sight for this country

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Nobody: 9:02am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:

Reality wise, how does my suffering standing under the sun to vote be wasted wen my candidate will only be raking jamb scores. everybody is about atiku buhari dakwambo etc. its either PDP(thieves) or APC(killers and liars). No wonder there is no future in sight for this country
just do it grin its not campagin time yet and u already giving up ya privilege to effect . and who is dakwambo
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2018
Didn't they pay? Did you give them the place for free?

surely they must have paid for the cleaning nau

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Smarkie: 9:12am On May 06, 2018
let the apc do the needful with their broom
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by CarlosTheJackal: 9:40am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:
GET UR PVC READY MY FOOT
You sound like a toddler. An event that attracted thousands of people will leave the venue untidy from different type of refuse.

mynd4 4 will come and praise the Op for practising sound politics because the OP has refused to use his senses to decipher how things works.

mynd4 4 is supporting APC because he is still being paid by Seun even when Seun goes some weeks without any advert on politics section. Mynd4 4 is now being paid from BBnaija threads that grace here.
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 10:29am On May 06, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You sound like a toddler. An event that attracted thousands of people will leave the venue untidy from different type of refuse.

mynd4 4 will come and praise the Op for practising sound politics because the OP has refused to use his senses to decipher how things works.

mynd4 4 is supporting APC because he is still being paid by Seun even when Seun goes some weeks without any advert on politics section. Mynd4 4 is now being paid from BBnaija threads that grace here.
What has the crowd got to do with pasting posters all over the wall. or is it strange to say that these thieves destroy our roads, electric poles and walls with posters. is that what u see in other developed countries?
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On May 06, 2018
Already their ground is just littered with paper and posters as against the APC ward congress grounds that were all littered with blood and dead bodies
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by rayornb(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2018
E be like say those Lazy Youths Don take Osogbo weed again.
SMH
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by greenmonk: 11:06am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:

OP! You have already told us who to vote. If presented with a thief or a killer I will choose the thief.
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by CarlosTheJackal: 11:17am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:

What has the crowd got to do with pasting posters all over the wall. or is it strange to say that these thieves destroy our roads, electric poles and walls with posters. is that what u see in other developed countries?
Take a stroll down to Ekiti and see where APC bloods are flowing and thugs vandalising properties because of mere primary elections.

Stop sounding like a broken record please
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by obyback: 11:36am On May 06, 2018
MrPolitics:
That is bound to happen after a rally. I'm sure there would be people to clean it up.
You can't expect a rally that had thousands of people to be clean right after
Pasting flyers on the wall with glue is just plain stupid. I hope they paid for the venue though. It actually tells me they don't have brains.
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Take a stroll down to Ekiti and see where APC bloods are flowing and thugs vandalising properties because of mere primary elections.

Stop sounding like a broken record please
So what is the relationship with the fact that APC does it and the action being right? must be all about APC and PDP?
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
greenmonk:

OP! You have already told us who to vote. If presented with a thief or a killer I will choose the thief.
I will choose none.
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Fyno: 11:55am On May 06, 2018
zionmede:

And who is the person u are presenting Mr Adult?
I guess ur like will still be fighting to vote for people who destroy ur environment just to get publicity?
by the time you grow,you will realize we are all thieves by nature
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 11:56am On May 06, 2018
Fyno:
by the time you grow,you will realize we are all thieves by nature
speak for urself Mr self proclaimed thief
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by gman55(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
zionmede:
GET UR PVC READY MY FOOT

Mr Holy than thou, how has your position foster a better Nigeria. If you got no comment, keep quite.
Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by zionmede: 12:45pm On May 06, 2018
gman55:

Mr Holy than thou, how has your position foster a better Nigeria. If you got no comment, keep quite.
gibberish
I will rather sleep on election day than to either vote a thief or a murderer.

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo by Blackfire(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2018
PDP showing how corrupt they were....

We will vote for buhari 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why President Buhari Is Disturbed As Tinubu Speaks On Leaving The APC / I'm 19yrs Old, I'll Marry Him... What Kind Of Nonsense Is Going On In Ozubulu? / 2023: North Exploiting Disunity Among Southern Politicians – Vatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.