Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award (56290 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by greatID: 2:53pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
can I see ur ugly face?

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by scarramenga: 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
VeniJu:
that made someone dragged both your mom and sisters
Gbagaun
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by ncoolsome(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Guy don't bring that one here abeg. Penalty shits over Wo till tomorrow.
Ok tell me, can you grove ur babe in the club when Wo is playing?
Penalty is a party get-up song man. Even the dancing Senator has it on auto-play.

Guy have u heard of a dance called shaku shaku?can u tell me the song that birth that dance?go on YouTube then type Wo...

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by scarramenga: 2:58pm On May 06, 2018
greatID:
can I see ur ugly face?
Why? you wan w@nk?
Ayama I'm not a f@g use your dad's picture
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by famosh: 2:59pm On May 06, 2018
Automatic3444:
Yaradua and Goodluck are the best
president so far they where so proactive,
intelligent and humanitarian. Like for yes
share for no..

By tomorrow, you should have gotten over 500 likes from your fellow Jonathan sycophants, especially from the East! They live to like crappy posts like yours on Nairaland!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by CSTR1003: 3:01pm On May 06, 2018
The headies could have been Nigeria's own version of Grammy.
But the organisers want to wreck it with tribal and other kind of bigotry.
Controversy every year.
It is only a matter of time before people stop honouring it.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by movid(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
My own is that, how come Kiss Daniel and Jonny Drille didnt collect any?
Na soo me too dey wonder

4 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by gbengalite(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2018
Bring it to a neutral ground, I'm interested. I def Lagos

lat1tudeo4:
And who is ARAMIDE?

Meanwhile

I have tecno camon Cm for sale
The phone is just 2.months old and very clean
Asking price is 35k
Location is Abeokuta
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2018
Arami who

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Saintjohn007(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Penalty is a party get-up song man. Even the dancing Senator has it on auto-play.

Now I know why aramide won in that category.....cos of people like u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by lat1tudeo4: 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
gbengalite:
Bring it to a neutral ground, I'm interested. I def Lagos

Which one is neutral ground?
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
HE apologized on twitter

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by emerged01(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2018
Olalan:
Headies awards just keeps getting controversial every year
Are Nigerians not controversial ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by samzzycash(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2018
OgahBohz:

exactly my thoughts ...

WO that went world wide viral .. who sabi penalty aside lagosians ..

and someone is telling me its bcuz penalty lasted longer ..

am like in which area ...
I believe i was the person who told you i will repeat it.. Which who went viral worldwide? Penalty was a national for over a year you say na only for Lagos.. Keep looking at the name of the artist instead of credibility..

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by emerged01(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:
HE apologized on twitter
F*** his apology. He is stupid!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by samzzycash(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2018
ncoolsome:

Guy have u heard of a dance called shaku shaku?can u tell me the song that birth that dance?go on YouTube then type Wo...
wo birthed shaku shaku? I give up you guys are just spewing trash because it is olamide.

3 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 06, 2018
He is trending on twitter self
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Misscaring(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2018
Unbelievable! She doesn't deserved that award

Have got IPhone 6s plus, Gold with 64gb for sell

Phone is a week old, owner needs money

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by NeeKlaus: 3:24pm On May 06, 2018
zeedof:
Imagine PENATY over WO
No no no! Penalty deserved that one. Small Doctor is Street Cred. I won't agree you with you on that one. No.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by emperorblog(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2018
make your sunday lively read cool and interesting story here www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by ClassicMG(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
Don't even know her...,Most Awards are paid for...but Small doctor definitely won his on credibility... Small doctor issabanga...Agege logawa
are you from agege
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by fatymore(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2018
ClassicMG:
are you from agege
yes keh.,
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2018
There are yardstick they use. They don't use popularity of a song or the artiste involved

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by kmaster007: 3:54pm On May 06, 2018
chinekeeee meeeee

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by ClassicMG(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
yes keh.,
gbayi, which side ?
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by shomutuski(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2018
zeedof:
Imagine PENATY over WO

WO was released this year......... Penalty was released last year.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Alonzoh(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
what is this one saying sef....
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Kaylexzy(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Bros Thank you for this. Both were huge hits but Penalty was a Banger! It even stood the test of time. A lot of folks expected it to fade before now. The song made a lot of folks, including me pay attention to Small Doctor. Still not a fan of his, but will jam Penalty ahead of most street bangers any day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by youngfresh023: 5:25pm On May 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
My own is that, how come Kiss Daniel and Jonny Drille didnt collect any?
Gods Plan
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Josh44s(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2018
The name of the award speaks for itself. You must give head to collect Headies.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by DavidDplaymaker(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2018
The award was for best alternative, which means songs that are not regular, with different beat, different word play, different lyrics, different sound production, I mean different like not what is everywhere in the industry, I voted and i voted for it.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Thesia(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2018
Who is she, never heard of her... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.