Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award (56294 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by penance(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
hehe badt pesin, who fine ur eye.. grin
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Chrischidera: 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
All you guyS commenting how many of you actually voted you don't expect a particular artist to win when you did nothing to ensure that
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by tydi(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
Vinstel:
I was on the live updates thread last night and my reaction to Aramide winning was total disbelief, I had to wait to be sure there wasn't any mistake before posting it. I voted and I followed the campaign for votes for various artistes on social media and Aramide wasn't in the running. She wasn't even in the picture at all, It was clearly a battle between Adekunle Gold, Reminisce and Johnny drille

lazy youth see what you were wasting your time on and I know by now you are PVC less.

mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by donblade85555(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Guy don't bring that one here abeg. Penalty shits over Wo till tomorrow.
Ok tell me, can you grove ur babe in the club when Wo is playing?
Penalty is a party get-up song man. Even the dancing Senator has it on auto-play.

penalty is known only in Lagos, WO na full Nigeria.
YouTube views don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by MzDeeb(f): 7:20pm On May 06, 2018
lat1tudeo4:
And who is ARAMIDE?

Meanwhile
I have tecno camon Cm for sale The phone is just 2.months old and very clean Asking price is 35k Location is Abeokuta
Why do you want to sell it? What are the issues with the phone?
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by lat1tudeo4: 7:26pm On May 06, 2018
MzDeeb:

Why do you want to sell it? What are the issues with the phone?

Working perfectly
Selling for personal reason
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Aniwhyte(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2018
OgahBohz:

exactly my thoughts ...

WO that went world wide viral .. who sabi penalty aside lagosians ..

and someone is telling me its bcuz penalty lasted longer ..

am like in which area ...

You must be Joseph the dreamer himself, who told u penalty isn't heard aside Lag, like wtf...do i lives in Lag? No, but penalty is played everywhere and majority of the time over here where I lives, u are really so funny...so funny

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by OgahBohz: 7:59pm On May 06, 2018
samzzycash:
I believe i was the person who told you i will repeat it.. Which who went viral worldwide? Penalty was a national for over a year you say na only for Lagos.. Keep looking at the name of the artist instead of credibility..

when your tired of repeating it , you wee move on with your life ..

you are entitled to your phucking opinion ...!
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Lekan1o1: 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
gbengalite:
Bring it to a neutral ground, I'm interested. I def Lagos

I can sell mine to u 40k I'm in lag.
Still very new,
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by jose45eve(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
From their fruits. The headies.... for those who can give head
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by samzzycash(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
OgahBohz:

when your tired of repeating it , you wee move on with your life ..

you are entitled to your phucking opinion ...!
oshey savage Monty. That's a fact not an opinion.
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Davryme(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2018
Kaylexzy:
Bros Thank you for this. Both were huge hits but Penalty was a Banger! It even stood the test of time. A lot of folks expected it to fade before now. The song made a lot of folks, including me pay attention to Small Doctor. Still not a fan of his, but will jam Penalty ahead of most street bangers any day.

I will chose Penalty over Wo till thy kingdom come. A friend of mine that doesn't listen to Naija songs, love that jam.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by toksyB1(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Shakushaku1(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Guy don't bring that one here abeg. Penalty shits over Wo till tomorrow.
Ok tell me, can you grove ur babe in the club when Wo is playing?
Penalty is a party get-up song man. Even the dancing Senator has it on auto-play.

Some one with sense has spoken, I love olamide, but penalty is still the best anytime, olamide doesn't have to win all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Kaylexzy(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
Davryme:

I will chose Penalty over Wo till thy kingdom come. A friend of mine that doesn't listen to Naija songs, love that jam.
Lol. Its good to know i'm not the only one that got carried away with Penalty. It just had this thing about it that i can't even explain. Miles better than the Wo song sha.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by OgahBohz: 9:09pm On May 06, 2018
samzzycash:
oshey savage Monty. That's a fact not an opinion.

okey your entitled to your fact ..

can you just phucking move to the next tread biko!

dem send you ?
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Why would she do that in a headies award when her name is Aramide......

It's a Yoruba award show nah... sad

Shuuur

When will you organize an Igbo award? #ZeroLogic

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:40pm On May 06, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Why would she do that in a headies award when her name is Aramide......

It's a Yoruba award show nah... sad

Shuuur
Shut up there donkey head, tell me top 10 Nigeria musicians if not Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by gbengalite(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2018
last price? why are you guys selling

Lekan1o1:

I can sell mine to u 40k I'm in lag.
Still very new,
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Simpubozz(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2018
fatymore:
Don't even know her...,Most Awards are paid for...but Small doctor definitely won his on credibility... Small doctor issabanga...Agege logawa
you are definitely right. that's what me and someone was arguing on yesterday. I made him understand that penalty has bin ON before WO, even after WO, penalty is still a banger. to even consider organizations like fcmb that use the song as brand advertisement on radio and other media is a plus for its credibility. where in Agege do you reside if u do?
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us. Chat us DIRECTLY by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by habax(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2018
"Alternative music heavyweights" and you are mentioning Nonso Amadi and Johnny drille undecided
elgramz:
I totally agree on this one. There's no way Aramide won that award legitimately with fun mi lowo mi. How many people even know the song? This is crazy. And she was nominated along side alternative music heavyweights like Adekunle Gold(Money), Nonso Amadi(Radio) and Johnny drille(Romeo and Juliet) undecided this is completely crazy
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by kay29000(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
udemzy101:

The song have been there before this ones you mentioned and the song is cool.

Whoever thinks otherwise should continue, the award is with her and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Nice song.

Please help me tell them. I fell in love with that song on first listen. Cool song.
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Ronn1991(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
Nice day wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.