Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? (3865 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by CSTR1003: 6:12pm On May 06, 2018
I don't necessarily know the kind of women I like.
But I surely know the kind I'd never want to be seen around with.
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Women are naturally strong anyway .. we have to go through childbirth so a little needle is nothing to us .. most guys I know moan and groan when they get it done .. ladies just grind their teeth and that’s it grin

Its Really Weird That Ladies Love some kind of Pain... Thats More Like a Default Mental Setting
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:15pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

Its Really Weird That Ladies Love some kind of Pain... Thats More Like a Default Mental Setting

Lol ask God he made us this way smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:
kiss kiss Dont Worry I Will Give You Assurance With Aeroplane or Spaceship
awww!!!
love you bae.
hugs*
embarassed
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh I was feeling like Rihanna when I got it done .. now I forget I even have them ... did it when I was 16 ..
haha,guess I will have to feel untop of the world when I'm done with mine.cheesy
lool,hope you enjoyed your sunday?
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
awww!!! love you bae. hugs* embarassed
cry dont cry Honey... kiss
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

haha,guess I will have to feel untop of the world when I'm done with mine.cheesy
It’s so hot today eh if u see sun ... u know we ain’t used to it
Everybody melting here grin
Yes I’m good... hope u feel better now ..
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol ask God he made us this way smiley

If That Tattoo Pin just Touch My Body, na Cry Go End The Matter o
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

If That Tattoo Pin just Touch My Body, na Cry Go End The Matter o
The noise from the machine alone, is enough to scare you
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

YES! With That Tattoo, Owerri boys Will Die Finish as They Sight You...

Finish Them, make Only Me Remain grin
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:25pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:
It’s so hot today eh if u see sun ... u know we ain’t used to it Everybody melting here grin Yes I’m good... hope u feel better now ..
lol,are you serious sis?
yeah,I'm much better. hanged out with friends and got some jokes. it was a happy ending.grin Thanks for your words. no sis like you.cry
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,are you serious sis?

yeah,I'm much better.
hanged out with friends and got some jokes.
it was a happy ending.grin
Thanks for your words.
no sis like you.cry

Don’t make me blush jor grin
I do the same when I feel my happy tank is going low wink
Always good to catch up with friends sometimes it’s all we need

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

The noise from the machine alone, is enough to scare you

Is Like I Will Just Continue To Be Holy... I Can Not Come And Go And Be Crying and Still Pay On Top The Cry
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:
YES! With That Tattoo, Owerri boys Will Die Finish as They Sight You...

Finish Them, make Only Me Remain grin
hahahahaha,honestly.
rada rada.
You alone caught my sight baby.kiss
Owerri boys still deh learn where you deh.grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by mikejj(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:
I have two stars on my neck cheesy behind my ear .. happy Sunday kiss
. c dem,be dere and be tattooing

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
mikejj:
. c dem,be dere and be tattooing

Wetin be your own ..... be like say ban dey hungry u this blessed day
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahahaha,honestly.
rada rada.
You alone caught my sight baby.kiss
Owerri boys still deh learn where you deh.grin
grin

Interesting!

From Today, if I De Waka for Street I Go Walk With 50 shoulder Pads so That People Will Know I Am Proud Of You wink
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Don’t make me blush jor grin I do the same when I feel my happy tank is going low wink Always good to catch up with friends sometimes it’s all we need
exactly sis, didn't believe I will get myself so soon.
Thanks for your words,it really did wonders.grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by timwudz(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2018
Misscaring:

Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.
Elo lo bade
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:
grin

Interesting!

From Today, if I De Waka for Street I Go Walk With 50 shoulder Pads so That People Will Know I Am Proud Of You wink
hahahahaha,yes bae.
that's what you need now.cheesy
it's just you and i.kiss
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Misscaring(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
timwudz:
Elo lo bade

please contact on watsap :09032493969
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by LordBaelish: 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Why not? Must you do something the way it has always been done?

On the right ear I have 1 piercing hole on the lower lobe & two on the upper lobe. On the left ear I have 4 holes...because I want to.

Ear under construction.
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahahaha,yes bae.
that's what you need now.cheesy
it's just you and i.kiss

kiss

Just Us Honey...

The World Is Free To Write Our Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
I am happy Liverpool lost, I am a Chelsea FC fan but there have been trashy this season. I hope your team does the unthinkable to win the champions league, I remember watching Steven Gerrard inspire Your team from 3-0 down to win the League final. That match made me start watching soccer some more
Lalas247:

Lol I don’t have it on my boobs o .. find that trashy .. not sure why but I do
I look extremely innocent till I strip grin. .......

Hmm Liverpool losing cry

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Lalas247(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am happy Liverpool lost, I am a Chelsea FC fan but there have been trashy this season. I hope your team does the unthinkable to win the champions league, I remember watching Steven Gerrard inspire Your team from 3-0 down to win the League final. That match made me start watching soccer some more
Lol ... that’s why I didn’t watch the match
Once we concede a goal it’s over ..

Yes o, that the prayer hopefully we can lift that cup ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

kiss

Just Us Honey...

awww!!embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

kiss

Just Us Honey...

awww!!embarassed

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
awww!!embarassed
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by zicoraads: 7:01pm On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:
I have 3 on each ear.
I got one from birth, as usual.
I opened the extra 2 out of youthful exuberance.
Better than being on some illegal diet, hah? tongue

I wanna pierce my nose and draw a tattoo smiley.
Where would you want the tat? The butt...or boobs? grin cheesy

I'm skilled at drawing those kiss tongue

I really, really, really love ladies with multiple piercings. Then waist beads and leg chain. Have all of those, or two out of three and you'll get me tripping.
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Preshy561(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
awww!!embarassed
kiss
Re: Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? by veraiyke(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:
I have 3 on each ear.
I got one from birth, as usual.
I opened the extra 2 out of youthful exuberance.
Better than being on some illegal diet, hah? tongue

I wanna pierce my nose and draw a tattoo smiley.
Kindly tell the reason for wanting to pierce nose and draw a tattoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Strips Her Husband's Sidechick Unclad After Catching Her. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Says I Lack Table Manners Because Of This. / I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.