Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) (74646 Views)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by CSTR1003: 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Ndi be Nwosu. This one wants to succeed his father in law as a governor, they want to suck IMO state dry like their Father in law Rochas did .

Come 2019, both Rochas, his son-inlaw,Uche Mmadumere his deputy, in fact anything that has come in contact with Rochas and APC shall be disgraced out of Imo state govt house .

Heartless people that have turned governance into family business
Yoruba people will be looking at you like :

"Have this guy ever heard of tinubu? "

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2018
The next Governor and his 1st lady. Beautiful people
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by okey777(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2018
OP, you should have told us how they were disgraced in the APC ward congress yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by sinola(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2018
bigCassava:
uloma okorocha-nwosu and her hubby chief nwosu loved up and slays before Sunday service together .

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/rochas-okorochas-daughter-hubby-loved.html?m=1

ugly thing,if not for money eeeehhh

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:42pm On May 06, 2018
taah....how can this one be Imo first lady?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
Chai. This is the hippo and orang-utan Okorocha wants to hand over Imo State as part of the remaining Wedding gift. Imo People, your destiny is in your hands and I hope you won't allow anybody toy with it.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by package7(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2018
Semi Nude.... Shame on you
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by petenweke: 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
Future Imo state 1st Lady and governor right?
Such a lokal (notice its "k" and not "c"wink couple.
Fire must burn these people and their plans.
She already looks like a statue

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by nicason(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2018
Jealousy go kill most of una.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2018
Leopantro:
the many properties of Uche Nwosu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakFhs_euoY
Abeg create a page for it, lalasticlala will push it to front-page.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by adadike(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas wants to turn my Darling Imo state into a family affair embarassed

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo state 2019

Any Nairalander based here in Maiduguri? grin Its Weekend lets chill grin
Bia nwokem, gini ka ika na'cho na borno? u no go come back, make I help u put Sam daddy for d seat.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by ezegold4we: 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
Breaking News !

Senator Osita Izunaso Has Done Imo APC Proud !

Never in the history of party politics in Imo State has a man stood in the face of a moving train and successfully stopped the train.
Senator Izunaso has achieved a feat that will take years to accomplish.
He and APC leaders successfully resisted GOV OKOROCHAS rampage . Ohashierism manifested in APC Imo State today. Ndi Imo are today reassured that the days of Owelle in the government house are numbered. We salute APC courageous leaders because the have assured Imolites that the party is ready to provide leadership to the state. Imo must be librated in 2019 .
Senators Uzodinma, Uwajimogu, Araraume, Deputy Governor, Sir Jude Ejiogu, General Of Mbaise nation, Obiyo, Ikoro, Chief Maduba, Nze Agukwe, UBA CC , Stanley Nzekwe,, Longers , Chief Tony Chukwu TOE , Hon Nwajiuba and many others too numerous to mention we salute you all. Imo nwere madu !
We are proud of you all for refusing to be intimidated, cajoled, blackmailed, and bruised.
Light has conquered darkness in Imo . Today is Libration day for ndi IMO. It's the power of the broom because all of you came together against one man who refused to do things right . Book maker's have been vindicated.
We urge you to remain united and focused. Drop individual ambitions and continue to focus on the real issues. Defeat Owelle and every other thing shall be added to you.
Igwe bu ike. You brought Hope to the party and the party has emerged stronger.
Ndigbo will now know that Imo is not under COLONIAL power. In God we trust. Only time will tell.
Nze Elvis Agukwe
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
That dude is a dwarf

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Supernatural28(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Ndi be Nwosu. This one wants to succeed his father in law as a governor, they want to suck IMO state dry like their Father in law Rochas did .

Come 2019, both Rochas, his son-inlaw,Uche Mmadumere his deputy, in fact anything that has come in contact with Rochas and APC shall be disgraced out of Imo state govt house .

You're making sense. ☺

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by ezegold4we: 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
�✨�� I CAN SEE!
�⛄��

*APC WARD CONGRESS: PLEASE PITY GOV OKOROCHA*
By Austin Chikwado

In my last article at the eve of the APC ward congress with the caption, "APC WARD CONGRESS AND GOV OKOROCHA'S NOISE MAKING: THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN"

I summed up that the failures of Governor Okorocha to bring members of his party to one fold as a result of greed and arrogance necessitated his gnashing of teeth today.

Governor Okorocha, in one of his abracadabraic razzmatazz boasted that Senators Ararume, Uwajumogu, Izunaso including Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere, Jude Ejiogu, Enema Nwajiuba and Toe Ekechi put together, they cannot withstand the heat coming from his political barrel.

But today, just "ordinary" ward congress, Governor Okorocha has fallen "yakata" with or without further strength to continue with the struggle.

To an average Imolite, Governor Okorocha has offended the gods of the land, hence the favour of God has departed from him.

But as a man who is known with imagination and frivolities, I am sure that he will continue to deceive his imbecilic stooges that he is still in charge.

Anyway, since the killer has been killed, I want to appeal to APC members and IMO people at large to forgive Governor Okorocha, pity him and see him as a prodigal son before he develops cardiac arrest as a result of High Blood Pressure.

Despite his rudeness, stupidity and greed, we should remember that Okorocha is still our Governor until after May 29th, 2019.

In the words of Hussein Sadan, "Victory is not achieved by mere cry of betrayal, but by silence of the mind". Governor Okorocha of Imo State is a man every right thinking individual sees as a noise maker, an impostor and a 'cry-cry baby' since the control of APC in the South East and Imo State at large sleeped off his palms owing to the obvious greed inherent in him.

By every standard, Governor Okorocha should have been seen as the leader of the party in the South East Zone since he is the only APC Governor in the zone, but as a greedy and selfish bunch, he has destroyed the house he laboured to build.

Even though APC is an entity that can sue and be sued, Governor Okorocha has claimed that the party belongs to his "Agburu Ojoo" dynasty. This shows how empty and uninformed himself and his cohorts are even when they claim to be learned. Their types are what my lecturer at Unical then call "mobile illiterate".

A cabinet that parades Professor of Law, Nnamdi Obiaraeri as Commissioner for Information, and the likes of Attorney General, and Senior Advisers, yet evil and aberrations of laid down principles are the order of the day is an indication that things have fallen apart in his fruitless cabinet.

Noice making or not on the side of late Gaddafi could not save him from the heat of Americans, and such "mouth making" or noice making of Governor Okorocha is a summary of his depletion and trampling upon now that the APC congress has entered zoom zoom zoom.

From South West, North East, West, Central to South South and South East, everyone sees Governor Okorocha as not only a greedy man but a dramatical joker who is dancing naked for victory when doom awaits him.

As a greedy and selfish man, he has accused Senator Hope Uzodinma of coming into an entity like APC from the back door, what right does Governor Okorocha has to question the arrival of Senator Uzodinma into the party, is he the owner of the party or has he done one quarter of what Tinubu did for the party to claim ownership? This shows his level of emptiness and bitterness as a sinking ship whose days are numbered.

Now that Senator Uzodinma, Goodluck Opiah and group from Orlu zone have come in, the only option of survival for Governor Okorocha is to route for a credible candidate from Owerri or any other zone to replace his already anointed chief partner in crime and son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, otherwise he may be heading to an abyss of doom and gloom with no return.

I am aware that "when the gods want to kill someone, they first make him mad", Governor Okorocha no doubt is suspected to be "mad" thereby raising the suspicion that the gods have struck him.

If Governor Okorocha continues to flaunt his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu against the popular public opinion, it shows that he has more axe to grind.

The commencement of APC congresses has taught Governor Okorocha a lesson and as well has marked the beginning of his down fall.

Though he has continued to deceive his gullible followers "Ndi Agburu Ojoo" but his deceit has been exposed after the APC ward congress.

Agburu or no agburu, Governor Okorocha is one of the passangers that boarded a sinking ship where Jonah was a member, and we need no magician to tell us what will happen to him.
=============
_Austin Chikwado is a critic, public analyst and social crusader�_�
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Welcomme: 2:13pm On May 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Good afternoon sir..
Sir, how can you help me get any job in maid.
I speak and write Hausa well. Also, I am a graduate of Public Administration. Thanks sir
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2018
okorocha, if you don't get your reward here on earth, you will surely get it in the after life.
Imo people are really suffering
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 2:38pm On May 06, 2018
RealEstatePlus:
okorocha, if you don't get your reward here on earth, you will surely get it in the after life.
Imo people are really suffering

The truth is that it is becoming a stigma to even say in the public that you are from Imo state. If i was born an Imo state person i would have thought of taking my life because i can't stand the low esteem, frustration and stigma i would have been suffering now. Even Abagworo who has been used for rituals by Okoroawusa would have taken his op own life if he still have his senses.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:

The truth is that it is becoming a stigma to even say in the public that you are from Imo state. If i was born an Imo state person i would have thought of taking my life because i can't stand the low esteem, frustration and stigma i would have been suffering now. Even Abagworo who has been used for rituals by Okoroawusa would have taken his op own life if he still have his senses.

You will commit suicide when he becomes your President.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 2:53pm On May 06, 2018
Abagworo:
I will commit suicide when he becomes your President.
ml

I see. Please do.. hehehehe

How can he be President when he has been disgraced by these gallant men? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by talk2emma: 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
He looks like a house boy and the wife looks dirty

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by saintkeppy(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Chill for IDP Camp
No be me &yu
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by CDCEO001: 3:39pm On May 06, 2018
Mini version of Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

madumere is already against him.they fell out six months ago.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
see what a married woman is wearing to the church, well so far she can pay the tithe she will even be asked to come to the front seat .
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nonaira1: 4:01pm On May 06, 2018
bennynaza:
All of you bashing the woman saying she is old, dirty, ugly etc, obviously haven't seen her in person.
I have, and trust me, she looks wayyyy better and hotter than the rendering in that pic.
I guess she looks so banal here cos of the pic quality, her bad dress and her short husband dulling her ambience.

I am no supporter of her, her dad and fam and believe we will kick them outta Douglas house, but she is elegant and physically okay.

Stop decieving yourself. Anything that comes out of okoroawusa would always be fat, ugly and useless. No exception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nonaira1: 4:03pm On May 06, 2018
Like father, like daughter. Ugly and fat.

Upon all the money her father thief, that family still look like fools. Spits on their worthless face.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by emelda86(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:
See the fat ugly old woman with his short toy bed-mate. Even if Okoroawusa handed me his state allocation I wouldn't still touch this fat disgusting dirty-looking old woman. The guy is classless and tasteless. cheesy

Below is how beautiful and clean a woman should look.

Why are u wicked like this don't compare biko, I no wan talk leave my governor outta this biko
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by proeast(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2018
Leopantro:
the many properties of Uche Nwosu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakFhs_euoY
I'm happy that he and his cronies invested the loot in Imo state. The investments will still employ Imolites and generate revenue for the state. Others would have taken the loot to places like Ghana, South Africa, US and UK, and you know what? You still won't do anything about it. If other past governors had invested their loot in Imo state rather than outside, our state would have been well developed by now. Peter Obi built a mall in Abuja at a time when Anambra had non. Mind you, I'm never a fan of Rochas but I just love how he is investing heavily in his state. Check out his Eastern palm University in Ogboko, his home in Spibat Owerri etc. He could as well have built that university in Ghana or that magnificent house in Abuja and nobody will do anything afterall we didn't do anything when others before him looted our resources and invested it abroad. One thing I have come to know about Rochas is that he probably wants Owerri to be a world class city but some of his policies and the way he carried them out were very wrong.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by pemiakd: 7:36pm On May 06, 2018
U call this rag clothe? This is serious
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by carammel(f): 7:48pm On May 06, 2018
See Uloma o, I for famz her wella that time we been dey secondary school, now na for TV I set see her.
Cry baby that time.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:
@tiger28, see another confirmation of what I just said. cheesy

undecided what's up with the tagging?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.