Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) (74609 Views)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Ndi be Nwosu. This one wants to succeed his father in law as a governor, they want to suck IMO state dry like their Father in law Rochas did .

Come 2019, both Rochas, his son-inlaw,Uche Mmadumere his deputy, in fact anything that has come in contact with Rochas and APC shall be disgraced out of Imo state govt house .

Heartless people that have turned governance into family business

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by bennynaza(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
All of you bashing the woman saying she is old, dirty, ugly etc, obviously haven't seen her in person.
I have, and trust me, she looks wayyyy better and hotter than the rendering in that pic.
I guess she looks so banal here cos of the pic quality, her bad dress and her short husband dulling her ambience.

I am no supporter of her, her dad and fam and believe we will kick them outta Douglas house, but she is elegant and physically okay.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2018
Wakanda thing is this?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by superpauL(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
sweerychick:
Make we fry beans lipsrsealed
her feet would be perfect for a footjob
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by danden18: 12:27pm On May 06, 2018
Imagine dis girl without rich father, she for stil d search for husband til now

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Lordchuks23(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
Gulan55 post=6732505i9:
Ok

Sorry I need that USA whatssapp numbers, please send me you number
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Chill for Boko Haram State, you wan make them use Bomb comot person head?

grin grin grin Haba here no too dey as people dey talk oh grin
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Harfisco(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
like father like daughter. ikun bi igba pito
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 12:36pm On May 06, 2018
Incoming governor of Imo state
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Incoming governor of Imo state
Will you keep quiet?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin Haba here no too dey as people dey talk oh grin
make I use fear believe, but that place get bombing record sha!
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Will you keep quiet?
e go happen in less than one year
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
e go happen in less than one year
Na u go make am, happen?, that Alika wey be like fried potatoe, Him and His Gov papa dey cr@ze

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by ezegold4we: 12:42pm On May 06, 2018
I heard that okorocha and his in-laws was trashed yesterday in apc Congress by ifeanyi ararume

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 12:43pm On May 06, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Na u go make am, happen?, that Alika wey be like fried potatoe, Him and His Gov papa dey cr@ze
when it will happen I will remind you of today
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by bigdot1759(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Ndi be Nwosu. This one wants to succeed his father in law as a governor, they want to suck IMO state dry like their Father in law Rochas did .

Come 2019, both Rochas, his son-inlaw,Uche Mmadumere his deputy, in fact anything that has come in contact with Rochas and APC shall be disgraced out of Imo state govt house .

Heartless people that have turned governance into family business
u beta go contest instead of commenting rubbish on Media shouting like dis on Media without action is more or less Madness

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
-
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by bigdot1759(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
na 2day I dey talk am make people mind Dem business instead na to shout on Media
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
when it will happen I will remind you of today
I dey wait you

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by kirkwood: 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
I am so sure some people have definitely committed suicide because of some comments on Nairaland
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by EroticJane(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2018
church? hmmmm worshiping their pastors anyway
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by opribo(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2018
Can't the people come together and revolt and take back all their lands illegally acquired by the greedy man and his family.

If the people cannot start their own fight for their freedom then how do they expect others to help them just by posting pictures and wailing on NLand. Thats what they want thats why they are silent.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 1:01pm On May 06, 2018
at first I thought it was Ameachi and his mother standing not until I checked the topic again.
all I see is arrangeè marriage between them that's if the woman doesn't control the man.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by antonioculprito(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=bigCassava post=67324026]uloma okorocha-nwosu and her hubby chief nwosu loved up and slays before Sunday service together .

Look at this shepopotamus [color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by wencesolo(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2018
Uche with Imo state allocation not his wife

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On May 06, 2018
The comments on this thread are very unkind.

Sounds like jealousy.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by jaychubi: 1:14pm On May 06, 2018
Future imo Governor n first lady
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by James4424: 1:23pm On May 06, 2018
Magnifik18:
With all the money, she still looking like a razz stuffed hippopotamus.

Pls, what's being slayed here ??

Indeed. Others are freshen up with money. This one well undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by James4424: 1:29pm On May 06, 2018
Except rochas campaign for this house boy by himself this guy surely has no initiative and clueless .rochas and daughter toy.
P.s rochas daughter is ugly as Bleep. After all the money . this one still resemble one hippopotamus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.