Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why (971 Views)

Are You A Feminist Or Do You Believe In Feminism? / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / She Must Die Or Have $€x With 7 He-goat In Public,native Doctor Says..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by CastedAyo: 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
According to Udo Florence on Twitter;
"I don’t believe in feminism at all!

How many of the so called feminists out there have a working/successful marriage

How can women be rubbing shoulders with men ?
��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/i-dont-believe-in-feminism-at-all-nigerian-lady-says-see-why.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2018
This one wants to get married..

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by daewoorazer(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2018

The slaying muzangas won’t like this

Them right now:

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by BiafranBushBoy: 12:05pm On May 06, 2018
Lol...

We don't have feminists in Nigeria. The ones we have online are bunch of kids who still stay with their parents, hoping to get married one day.

While the other set be jumping from one receptionist job to another, and with their 1gig monthly sub be claiming Feminists on NL.

When you pay house rent and fuel car by yourself, feminism go run commit!

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by IamD18: 12:05pm On May 06, 2018
You are not alone, baby kiss

Even these broke dirty frustrated wailing ugly ladies on social media are not in support of feminism in reality.

They are just ugly retards using social media as a means to vent their frustration on men due to their previous heartbreak and experience with playboiz who dumped them.

On social media; They are feminist and working class ladies.

In reality; They are slaves and broke sex objects to men who cheats on them steadily.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2018

She Is Being Honest
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by Olalan(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
Truth is both genders have different roles to play
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2018
How many people have working, successful marriages? Period. This has nothing to do with labels. Relationships are hard work for everyone. Some people even choose to look the other way just to keep their marriages intact.

I still remember a Beyoncé interview, years ago. She said cheating is a deal breaker for her in relationships, but she's now with someone who has cheated on her. So I guess in order to make it work, you have to be less rigid.

Bleep that shìt! grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by dollyjoy(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
Whatever made her think her opinion count though!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
Like we care do whatever pleases you we can't all agree and believe in the same thing.Whether or not you believe or support feminism won't stop those who claim they believe in it have it as an ideology.It is a free world after all to everyone with their opinion.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by james255(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
You are not alone, baby kiss

Even these broke dirty frustrated wailing ugly ladies on social media are not in support of feminism in reality.

They are just ugly retards using social media as a means to vent their frustration on men due to their previous heartbreak and experience with playboiz who dumped them.

On social media; They are feminist and working class ladies.

In reality; They are slaves and broke sex objects to men who cheats on them steadily.
this is glaring truth man..

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by ubunja(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2018
women are dumb and always will be. their feminist icons like Beyonce are married and having kids while they're busy singing her songs as feminist anthems. you have to be hopelessly braindead not to put 1 and 1 and see you're being sold a lie.
but when have women used their heads anyways.??
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by front4line: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2018
dollyjoy:
Whatever made her think her opinion count though!

Same thing that does not make yours count.
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by michlins(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Controversial statement on in a bid to trend. Though it's better than going naked
Re: "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why by ubunja(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
front4line:

Same thing that does not make yours count.
ouch!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Do When You Find Yourself Falling For Someone Other Than Your Boo / Sweet Selfie (photo) / “Maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You’re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.