Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 (402 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/05/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
REVIVAL IN THE LAND (1 Tim 1:18, 2 Chron. 7:14, Hosea 14:7, Zechariah 10:1)

1.Father, remember your covenant of mercy and pour out your mercy on us

2. Father, purge me of every form of disobedience and self-centredness.

3. Father, give me the grace to make the sacrifices required for the revival to break forth in our land.

4. Lord, we break down the satanic strongholds that control the minds and hearts of the people.

5. Father, help us to have positive influence on our community members this season in Jesus' name.

6. Pray that every evil law enacted, agreement or consent made that has put this land in the hands of the adversary be annulled or rendered ineffective in Jesus’ name

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 by dallyemmy: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, May 7, 2018) - When Revival Comes

1.Thank you Father, for the transforming and healing powers of your word.

2.Thank you, Father, for your patience and mercy that have kept us alive, even, in our backslidden state.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Faithful and merciful Father, break us down and remould to your desired expectation, by the power of your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, take away from us, as a Nation, ungodly, evil, cultural and idolatrous practices, that have been hindering your move, in our Nation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, by your mercy, cause us to heed your warnings and counsels, that the tide of suffering and pains, we have been experiencing may be abated, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, send down your revival; let us begin to experience heaven on earth, in our time, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let us experience your power and presence as of old; and signs and wonders, that the people may believe and turn back to you, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, pour out your revival on every society that has turned its back on you, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, do not allow your salvation in my life, to be in vain, please, empower me to rise for the salvation of perishing souls, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, increase your anointing and consecration upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and use him for greater works, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... / How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job / Shocking Pictures! Pastor Conducts Deliverance With Live Snake In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.