Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... (398 Views)

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by isidiwent: 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
Though not all your enemies are to be subjected to death prayer, such as enemies that do not go diabolic with you or do not intend killing you.. But I will give you five reasons why you should use your prayers to kill wicked enemies...

(1) Don't let your enemy kill you & repent#copied..You may go to hell unprepared & he goes to heaven. Kill him now in prayers!!

(2) Your enemy can kill many of your loved ones & later repent.. Many of your loved ones may go to hell & your enemy repents and go to heaven.. Kill your enemy now in prayers.

(3) Your enemy can make you very useless on earth, use your stars, destiny & glory, & later repent in years to come; just simply saying "I am sorry, forgive me"... If they don't want to repent now until they finish your destiny, let them die now.. Kill them in prayers.

(4) You are saying "please leave the enemy, they will repent one day"... But they are killing your community people in mass, leading to mass burial. Many of your community people died unprepared & are in hell fire, your enemy is still killing & your are still saying "they will repent one day"... Do you want to fill hell fire with your community people?? Kill your enemies with prayers...

(5) Many of the enemies you are leaving are not interested in repentance until they have finished your life, your destiny, the life of your loved ones or community...Since they don't want to repent now, let them die now.....
Re: Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by chiommy123(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
secure your life with prayers and if he can't get you he will be forced to ask what/who is protecting you
Re: Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by prinzfavian(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2018
isidiwent:
Though not all your enemies are to be subjected to death prayer, such as enemies that do not go diabolic with you or do not intend killing you.. But I will give you five reasons why you should use your prayers to kill wicked enemies...

(1) Don't let your enemy kill you & repent#copied..You may go to hell unprepared & he goes to heaven. Kill him now in prayers!!

(2) Your enemy can kill many of your loved ones & later repent.. Many of your loved ones may go to hell & your enemy repents and go to heaven.. Kill your enemy now in prayers.

(3) Your enemy can make you very useless on earth, use your stars, destiny & glory, & later repent in years to come; just simply saying "I am sorry, forgive me"... If they don't want to repent now until they finish your destiny, let them die now.. Kill them in prayers.

(4) You are saying "please leave the enemy, they will repent one day"... But they are killing your community people in mass, leading to mass burial. Many of your community people died unprepared & are in hell fire, your enemy is still killing & your are still saying "they will repent one day"... Do you want to fill hell fire with your community people?? Kill your enemies with prayers...

(5) Many of the enemies you are leaving are not interested in repentance until they have finished your life, your destiny, the life of your loved ones or community...Since they don't want to repent now, let them die now.....
So, Jesus didn't know all these before he still went ahead to say that we should pray for our enemies abi? And whereas, is the one you consider an enemy really the enemy? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by obinna58(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
Insanity
Re: Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2018
You need to renew your mind with the truth of what Jesus has done for you. Only then, will you realise that those who made themselves your 'enemy' are irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five True Reasons Praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Good... by Gggg102(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2018
isidiwent:

you are thinking like the guys who worked since morning in the rich man's field when the rich man paid them the same wage with those who worked only in the evening.(Jesus' parable).

you are also thinking like the first son in the parable of the prodigal son as he did not want his brother to be accepted back by their father.

you want your enemies to die because you don't want them to repent. you want to them to die in their sins, which is exactly what the devil wants. Satan wants people to die in their sins so that hell would be populated. you are thinking exactly like Satan.

if Jesus thought like you, the thief at the right hand of Jesus would be in hell as he would have killed a lot of people, Paul would be in hell as he killed Christians.

Jesus said that there is more joy in heaven when one sinner repents than a hundred righteous men, but you are saddened over the repentance of a sinner. you think like the devil.

you remind me of a story about a pastor who saw a prominent church member in hell, he asked Jesus how it was possible for her to be in hell and Jesus told him to watch. he threw a ladder to the woman and the woman started climbing, the woman looked down and saw others climbing, she started kicking them back and fell in the process.

the women landed in hell because she did not want others to enter heaven.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See / How Many Christians In Nigeria Can Boast Of This? / TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.